Why the hell do people on Yea Forums take trains everywhere? Are you all Japanese?

Why the hell do people on Yea Forums take trains everywhere? Are you all Japanese?
>Pic not related

Attached: DzuqEo2V4AAWbOs.jpg (2024x2048, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IrQtJybLNmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too poor or autistic to drive, too elitist/racist to take the bus.

>that comment
kek, it's a poor pastiche of our very own oxfordanon

and i used to take the train when I lived in DC. now i drive a pick-em-up-truck.

what in tarnation does 'too autistic to drive' mean? do you freeze up when traffic gets bad? are you sweating through your seat trying to avoid looking at people driving around you?

Fear of driving is pretty common among autists, it’s one of the reasons they have trouble holding down jobs (in the US anyway).

This I still take the bus though even though Im slightly racist. I read on the bus too which is probably a dangerous game

but wouldn't a train be so much worse then? standing near people, having them inside your bubble, constantly trying to avoid making eye contact with them. im not autistic btw

Autists love trains, user. I’m sure a crowded subway is probably not their ideal environment but they can put up with it I suppose, out of love. I don’t have a handle on the psychology behind that but I’m speaking from experience dealing with autists at least.

I'm autistic and I love to drive pointlessly, just going nowhere. I used to get up at 2am to borrow my mom's car and drive through the night.

Can't read or shitpost while driving.

Common doesn’t mean universal. My brother’s on the spectrum and loves cars but a lot of his peers are terrified of driving.

On the train/bus you're a passive element of the crowd, there's no need to worry about anything. You can just sit down and close your eyes, waiting for your destination.

To drive a car first you need to buy that car, possibly pass a driving test and get a license. Also, you can't just shut down during your commute, it's an active process where you have to follow a set of stressful rules, and other drivers might have a problem with you, or the police. It's much more involved, you also have to service your car, fill it up with gas etc. This is an insurmountable and a pointless amount of obligations.

Train: 15 minutes to get where I want
Bus or own car: 30 minutes and more during rush hour

Driving is 1000x more demanding than taking the bus. Your driving process is constantly being watched by numerous other drivers and there's always the risk of making a mistake or something surprising happening. In a bus you just sit down and listen to music and no one cares about you.

idk about you niggas but I love driving. I also live in New England where public transportation is non-existent.

t. /o/ and Yea Forums poster.

pic related is my weekend/summer car.

Attached: 38588835386_8b316e967a_k.jpg (2048x1536, 830K)

>listen to music
I guarantee if you do this every single passenger nearby can hear what you're listening to, and they despise you for it

afaik a big charm of trains is the whole logistic system around them, with all the trains going to different places at the same time. it pleases the autistic mind in the same way a well written program can. you can play open transport tycoon deluxe to simulate this effect.

Fuck cagers

Attached: 1077567891.jpg (1620x1215, 210K)

wer poor

In-ear headphones aren't that loud unless you listen at ear shattering volumes

at least post a good looking bike.

Attached: 7290947532_f765ac7373_k.jpg (2048x1365, 1.13M)

>not blasting Future's "Fuck Up Some Commas" at ear shattering volumes

nigga you don't get

>look at my transformer with autism

Attached: 1534236849659.jpg (443x455, 96K)

youtu.be/IrQtJybLNmc

Attached: the-sound-of-the-6-cylinder-250cc-honda-rc166-will-blow-your-mind-104611_1.jpg (1650x1208, 310K)

Those chairs look very uncomfortable to sit on, look at those edges

looks like somebody took parts from multiple bikes and screwed them together

Extremely plebeian opinion.

>calls me plebian
>likes motorcycles

lol

>Why the hell do people on Yea Forums take trains everywhere
never heard this before

you haven't heard about big chungus?

Attached: 1531143542434.jpg (1480x1080, 236K)

four-stroke DOHC 24-valve inline six-cylinder engine
>18,000 RPM

Attached: 6807485981_452a68218b_Small.jpg (1024x768, 620K)

Fact: at 18000 the engine speed matches that of the beat rate common in mechanical watches until the 1960’s. It’s literally ticking as fast as a wristwatch.

Yea Forums - whatever

check out how small its pistons are.

Attached: 12004176206_bd230b776f_z.jpg (640x460, 64K)

shut da fuck up

houellebecq is a popular author here

kill all reddit subhumans