I have got into this habit of mentally comparing men and women on every little thing

I have got into this habit of mentally comparing men and women on every little thing.
When I read a good book by a man, I go
'would a woman be able to write this?'
When I hear a masterfully composed song, I go
'would a woman be able to compose this?'

What book do I read to get out this Yea Forums?
Something that would present arguments to make me love women for what they are.

Attached: 1544493201435.png (1234x857, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bv9ii_uc2Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=B9jieJySSho
forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2012/07/16/women-surpass-men-in-iq-but-are-other-factors-more-important/
youtube.com/watch?v=0lnAgKv_2tY
youtube.com/watch?v=3ahhieWx7vc
youtube.com/watch?v=edmDN11BxCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=Bv9ii_uc2Rc
check this qt conduct. woman is a wonderful thing user

Read non radical feminists' works.

The intelligence curve is more variable among men, so your observations are to be expected. We have more retards than women but also more geniuses. Society is willing to accept that men have greater amounts of retards because it doesn't offend anyone, meanwhile it hurts women's fee fees if say men are more likely to be geniuses.

This carries over into every imaginable discipline, including literature.

A Room of One's Own

Almost all kinds of intelligence tests ever conducted concludes there's very little intelligence deviation between men and women.
Men seems to be more 'genuis' because of different range of interests between the two genders.

The best pianist in the world is Martha Argerich

Wrong. The variability of men IQ scores is far greater than women's. In fact, there is a lot more variability in men on pretty much every aspect of life. A long-term chinese study came out about a year ago on this. There's even a surge of genius among men, around the 150iq mark, which defies normal distribution.

I would expand on the implications but I'm lazy. Think of women as the matrix upon which life builds. Think of men as variables. Man is how nature experiments.

But still, the best pianist in the world is Martha Argerich

youtube.com/watch?v=B9jieJySSho

fuck off reddit

Lying Jew

The reason it triggers women is because most of the time the men who are declaring this use it to justify not being interested in what women do, or having preconceptions that their work is probably craft rather than talent/genius/creativity.

Men would also be triggered if there being more male regards would be interpreted as being meaningful in assessing the capabilities of a given man. But it's not.

No other artist has captured the essence of urgency as well as Martha. Is it because she's a kike woman or are you just retarded?

Shit, meant to quote

I’m a pilot and here’s an interesting fact.

Per a sweeping FAA study female pilots crash because of a lack of skill or because they “freeze up”

Male pilots crash because they become distracted or because of bravado.

Take this as you will but I find it very interesting.

forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2012/07/16/women-surpass-men-in-iq-but-are-other-factors-more-important/

Do you think all the flying people do is wasteful? The sheer number of trips per aviation data seems entirely wasteful. All to take joy rides, see relatives and so forth. Why can't they just stay where they are?

Pleb. I mean, for Schubert I prefer Uchida, but you're still a pleb

No I think it is beautiful and under-appreciated. Think of the science, the expertise, the speed and power all employed in the service of the human need for personal interaction, to conclude deals face to face, to see family and loved ones.

Kek how can people still fall for the technology meme? Read TK and be done with it.

Thanks man, I haven't been told this before
it's definitely new information and not something posted in every thread on this topic

Based

listen to Björk
youtube.com/watch?v=0lnAgKv_2tY
youtube.com/watch?v=3ahhieWx7vc
youtube.com/watch?v=edmDN11BxCY

Attached: bjork-1993-jean-baptiste-mondino-debut-05b_wide-77a37484b7da3785916e702144fbf5ead7bb2dc7-s800-c85.jp (800x450, 48K)

This seems a bit like something Karl Pilkington would say.
>what do we need so many planes for? get rid of 'em
>[Steve and Ricky laugh]
>no, but-- but, you know, people never really fly because they need to fly, do they? It's always "Oh, I wanna see the big wall." You can do that at home, just turn on the telly. It's nothing special, anyway. Waste of time.

Why are Yoga Pants so popular amongst modern women?

Attached: women-039;s-push-up-high-waist-leggings-fitness-clothes-2018-slim-ruched-bodybuilding-lady-yoga-pant (1000x1000, 156K)

how nice to burn enormous amounts of fossil fuels purely for the satisfaction of personal vanities

Indeed.

Attached: steamed.webm (1920x1080, 1.47M)

based
not based

Why would they design a magnified asshole on the backside of those tights?

More like B-yuck

Those grils have done a lot of anal

Do you like anal?

Tendencies of confinement and closet bdsm-latex fetish?

The complete poems of Elizabeth Bishop, and just about anything pertaining to her life and work. Inb4 bitching about her not being representative because dyke, quite to the contrary I am frequently reminded of her empathic sense of the world when I meet any woman on the lovable end of the temperament spectrum. (My mom was also like that, but unfortunately none of my sisters inherited the attribute, and seem to descend directly from my bitch paternal grandmother. Fortunately for grandpa, he hardly noticed that about her.)