Woke up

>woke up
>browsed internet and had coffee
>went jogging, which felt good
>went outside and walked around
>it's hot and sunny; it's literally summer as fuck: the day (TYBGW)
>felt sad after seeing lots of Staceys and qts
>currently drinking Starboocks
>plan to go for another walk and then maybe one last binge, then reading at home, then the gym at night

I am mourning for my future 9-5 wagecuck self who will miss all daylight hours. How do people cope now? I remember back when I worked in London there was an incredibly hot day where I skipped even going in to the office for my zero work job and I walked around Regents Park. I saw lots of people enjoying life during a work day. The people who say "DUDE EVERYBODY SUFFERS 9-5 JUS GRIND BRO" are filthy liars.

I saw students walking around, in their uncucked idyllic lives. I felt sad at seeing that and at being an ugly nofriends loser when I was a student, being denied any good memories.

I haven't figured out how to motivate myself to do productive stuff in my free time. Ever since I have been blackpilled about my life as an ugly male, my motivation has been completely gone.

Attached: 8be.jpg (600x578, 27K)

Based

DEAR GOD THANK YOU FOR BLESSING ME WITH ANOTHER BASED POST FROM BASED LONDONFROG

LONDONFROG YOU ARE TRULY BASED!!!!!!!! KEEP EM COMING BROTHER

>my future 9-5 wagecuck self who will miss all daylight hours
Plenty of offices let you work from home, OP. I've been working in the garden today.

On the other hand, I'd love to only work 9 to 5.

Post you're face

*your

You need a black bf

> I saw lots of people enjoying life during a work day. The people who say "DUDE EVERYBODY SUFFERS 9-5 JUS GRIND BRO" are filthy liars.

+1

no u

Atleast you're woke.

Based

This but unironically

oh fuck

Fuck y'ou

Attached: 1548528704352.jpg (600x3031, 209K)

OP here. I didn't go for the second walk or the gym but I had a fast food binge and some junk food and now I'm lying in bed at 11:09 pm. Tomorrow I won't eat anything and I'll stop having junk food or fast food, hopefully.

No you won’t.

Anyone worth anything in this universe produces something of their own. You should know this by now.

Give in to the Camus meme

The successful people are the people that do things today.

You better be a fan of a Kaiji if you are posting this.

Holy fuck dude, you are so fucking BASED. How are you so smart? Please share more

This but unironically. (Or ironically)

This. So much this. I'd love to see more of OP's great fucking posts in the catalog. Hell he should make another thread to tell us how his day went! I would be fucking enthralled to hear about his problems and travails.

Sauce?

Kaiji

I actually like this thread OP.

It's so fucking cold in Canada right now I can't go anywhere with my GF and I'm in a small fucking uni town so there's nowhere to go anyways.

Live a little OP.

Thanks for another careless slip up, Londonfrog. It took a year, but I have now triangulated your position to a specific road. One more slip up and you've had it.

Post what you know so far.

keep 'em coming, londonbro