Was Pynchon an MK Ultra agent?

Was Pynchon an MK Ultra agent?

Attached: 235.jpg (193x266, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ1eu9MX95A
youtube.com/watch?v=tSJ1Pzzhwmw
archive.org/details/diaryofwilliampy00pync/page/n13
springfieldmuseums.org/collections/item/the-meritorious-price-of-our-redemption-by-william-pynchon-1650/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=fJ1eu9MX95A

It was about half-past-six at night when I stirred. That is, my coffee. I’d woken up about a half-hour earlier, throwing off my Dinosaur-emblazoned blanket. I’m not that nocturnal. It was a black coffee, with so much sugar dissolved in it that it became a kind of bittersweet syrup. My only meal so far.

An Uber was close by. I saw its tiny, static representation on the screen. It was dawdling its way along a road some blocks away. My anxious thumbs tap-tapped. I ordered to be transported to the University Library.

I get in. I say, ‘Get to the library, and step on it.’

When I get there, I ask, ‘How much?’

‘It’s free,’ the moonfaced librarian replies.

To which I say: ‘FREEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!’

>Pynchon
>Jim Morrison
Why is CIA-core so good?

He certainly knew something if Lot49 is anything to go by

kek

>tortures the shit out of people
>outsources prisoners to black sites in third world totalitarian countrie so COA's hands are clean
>arms and trains terrorists in firearms, explosives, interrogation techniques

All cool as fuck

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 3.51.37 PM.png (1042x1242, 375K)

Right, cause that’s what I was talking about.

He was a propoganda tool of a sophisticated force known to me as the discord trannies

youtube.com/watch?v=tSJ1Pzzhwmw

When Pynchon is good, he’s really fucking good, and when he’s shit, he’s such fucking shit

what happen to slothrop, bros?

he got raped and fucked

There's serious evidence he was

The guy was an Ivy league engineering prodigy who left Cornell to spend 4 mysterious years in the Navy during the height of the Cold War.

People like Pynchon that don't just wander around the armed services in roles where they might get killed, unnoticed by military intelligence officers. They are actively sought out and groomed for careers.

I suspect he was being prepared to join or actually did join the Office of Naval Intelligence (the oldest military intelligence branch in the US). He fits every single checkbox for membership among the WASP founding stock-derived elites who then directed the American empire.

He later worked at Boeing, a massive defense contractor with access to nuclear secrets, to do technical writing--again, during the height of the Cold War. If you know anything about jobs with places like Boeing, you know you have to undergo serious and lengthy background checks to get a security clearance just to clean toilets. Pynchon waltzed in no problem, probably because he already had a high-level security clearance.

Whether he actively promoted MK ULTRA activities and the use of LSD, or whether he just knew about what went on, is conjecture. But I am convinced that he was once part of the US intelligence complex and nearly joined it, possibly defecting for moral and artistic reasons

pynchon isn't even real, he's an intelligence op collaboration. he's not a real person. why else did they deliberately use a picture of a literal retarded person to represent him? someone with that face is incapable of producing profound thought. i bet "pynchon" is an acronym or something, it doesnt even sound like a real name.

Remember that Pynchon's earliest ancestor in America wrote a book so controversial that all copies were ordered to be burned, meanwhile Nathaniel Hawthorne wrote House of Seven Gables detailing the Pynchon family's extensive use of witchcraft to kill and drive people insane.

But didn't Hawthorne go on record to say it wasn't actually about the Pynchons?

Was Pynchon the one who tortured Ted Kascinski?

Did tommy produce ted the way Jamf produced Slothrop?

Well he didn't want to get turned into a frog.
Yeah, the Pynchons wrote to him asking him to change the name in the book because it was slander to their family, he wrote them back telling them to shut up, more or less.
archive.org/details/diaryofwilliampy00pync/page/n13

Thanks. My copy came with an essay that seemed to imply that it wasn't actually slander but maybe that was just being polite...

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 59K)

These. I of course like to think he is one of the good guys and became a recluse because he hated it and his books are the impenetrable and cartoonish mess they are to obscure what he's saying. Slothrop is literally MKULTRAd, the light bulb cartel is real, Inherent Vice has some extremely shady stuff going on. I'm going to be re-reading pynch for the first time in like 6 years soon and i have learned a lot about esoterism and conspiratorial groups in the interim. I'll put together anything that jumps out at me one way or the other and if it seems worth making a thread I'll post it in probably realistically like 4 months at least if i do every book

Complete psychosis in postwar Germany, in the smut of the ruined country completely brainmashed and schizophrenic, alcoholic and abandoned, left wandering insane. I didn't realize how sad his situation was until my second reading

Sperg-tastic post, burger.

>CIA agents forced to pour over Pynchon's gibberish to see if he's leaking state secrets

Attached: 1410301203714.jpg (217x217, 12K)

He literally did. Gravity's Rainbow was well before MKULTRA was declassified. He's like David Icke before David Icke. Dave maybe has gone entirely looney now, but back in the day he laid out very real conspiracies and plots in his books. He named the clintons, bushes, the crown, the house of saud, and zionist ashkenazi jews by name, THEN claims they are all literal interdimensional lizards imprisoning our true minds on the dark side of the moon trapping us from reconnecting with infinite love. He is from the UK, which has hatespeech laws. This tactic is so successful he was actually detained in canada for like 18 hours and released saying "when David Icke says lizards, he means lizards". He would have been fucking imprisoned without this aspect decades ago.

neat. any articles on this?

springfieldmuseums.org/collections/item/the-meritorious-price-of-our-redemption-by-william-pynchon-1650/

Yes, but he only did it for the lulz

I've thought this for some time now...I think it's plausible that Pynchon is merely an amalgamation of a literary experiment by some shadowy think tank or government psyop. No, i don't have any evidence, but his writing and overarching themes seem to point to something along these lines.

The grateful dead and most of the original rock bands out of laurel canyon were all CIA. For the former, look into ken kesey and also bob weir's performances at bohemian grove. For the latter, Dave McGowan (literally all of the stuff he says and every fact about laurel canyon and the bands is very easy to confirm as true)

>Was Pynchon a Reddit agent?
Ftfy.

Nigga I'm not reading all that shit

He cute

Attached: 20190225_204523.jpg (657x1078, 180K)

I doubt that. Groups aren’t very good at writing well. If the books were released under the supervision of an intelligence agency, it’d make more sense for them to hire a single intelligent writer to make it.
More likely, Pynchon left the group and his hiding is a result of the guilt he feels and his not wanting to be linked to it.

I don’t see the comparison.