Apparently her debut novel is coming out in two weeks. Anyone gonna read it?

Apparently her debut novel is coming out in two weeks. Anyone gonna read it?

Attached: savannah21.jpg (346x519, 174K)

no I don't think so

No, also she's ugly and I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole.

Yes, I'm planning on making a Yea Forums group reading thread so we can all read it together and share thoughts about it.

who?

Bailey Jay wrote a novel?

Can anything past 1950 really be considered literature at all? So no

Gravity's Rainbow

Pynchon is not literature

Disregarding the fact that she's a woman vlogging her shitty """""""""""poems"""""""""""" about being depressed on youtube, by default why should anything written by zoomers ever interest me?

>reading her debut novel over /ourgirl's/ debut novel coming soon™
That's gonna be a oof and yikespilled for me

Attached: polandbananas.jpg (1079x1336, 720K)

>10 replies / 9 posters
This is the worst self-advertisement since Goonan. He at least uses different IPs when he samefags.

Maybe you should just face the fact that Savannah Brown is unironically popular on this board.

Attached: savannah17.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Based Savannah.

Attached: savannah77.jpg (183x275, 5K)

I’d love to see her defiled by dirty negroes

Never heard of her until now.

Fast response, Savannah. By the way, did you read these posts:
Most of the board, myself included, either hasn't heard of you or don't care. This has been a ubiquitous response across all of the threads that you've started.

This level of shilling is just sad.

Please support my poetry on Instagram and Myspace so that I can afford treatments for my rapidly aging face and skin.

The doctors say I am aging at over 600000% times the normal rate. They've started to call it "Ark of the Covenant syndrome" and I am the first person on record with this illness. I need your support to remain beautiful so that my poetry can continue to influence generations of proud young sluts like myself. The first five hundred donors will receive access to my private Snapchat for one month.

Attached: fbds.jpg (691x581, 44K)

Savannah, I will officially vow to purchase a copy of your book if you post a tiddy. Now be a good girl.

What an ugly, asymmetrical, lumpy-headed bitch.

Let this thread die already, jesus.

From now on we should report her threads for spamming.

>The Truth About Keeping Secrets by Savannah Brown

>Sydney's dad is the only psychiatrist for miles around their small Ohio town.

>He is also unexpectedly dead.

>Is Sydney crazy, or is it kind of weird that her dad-a guy whose entire job revolved around other peoples' secrets-crashed alone, with no explanation?

>And why is June Copeland, homecoming queen and the town's golden child, at his funeral?

>As the two girls grow closer in the wake of the accident, it's clear that not everyone is happy about their new friendship.

>But what is picture perfect June still hiding? And does Sydney even want to know?

>THE TRUTH ABOUT KEEPING SECRETS is a page-turning, voice led, high school thriller. (less)

Well, are you interested, Yea Forums?

No. Please fuck off.

I will read it and sniff it pretending it's her sweet vagina.

No. But I am willing to create and contribute original content to meme threads on the subject.