This is the "Big Yud" Yudowski, the smartest man on the planet. Say something nice about him

This is the "Big Yud" Yudowski, the smartest man on the planet. Say something nice about him

Attached: B5FE61DB-C9A0-4163-9B69155EAE310B4E.png (566x379, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zeroequalstwo.net/art-exhibition-brings-golem-to-life/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oy vey

Please keep anti-semitic behavior out of this thread. We are all here to appreciate a dear fellow intellectual

Hi DiPhi. Big Yud's a charlatan who genuinely thinks he has something to contribute. I feel bad for the guy. His Harry Potter fanfic is over half a million words long. His autobiography is absolutely hilarious in parts and then kinda sad in others. It's whatever. Anyone who unironically calls themselves a rationalist needs to take a long hard look at Big Yud's shit, as much of it as they can stomach, and then think if that's who they want to be their leader

I've heard he may be only half Jewish. That's the nicest thing I can think of.

sup big yud how's the basilisk

What a ya talkin about? He’s whiter than the lot of you

You be racist because I’m black

Now I wonder why HPMOR hasn't been illustrated by Ben “Big Ben” Garrison.

If he’s so smart, why is he overweight and neglects both his appearance and his health?

I want to have faith in you, Yud, but sometimes I doubt. Show me the way, ye mighty!

He's smart enough to invent the robot snake that will torture and murder imaginary versions of our future selves, but not smart enough to figure out how to lose weight. That might be an unsolvable riddle.

Attached: Fatautistickike.jpg (502x380, 33K)

His lesswrong series are decent from what I've read, though he spends too much time (imo) responding to all the dumb preconceptions many americans on the internet have about science of knowledge.

Reading him is a good way to keep yourself thinking, but anybody who really has spent time thinling about what contemporary science is shouldn't be surprised by most of what he says.

Also his attempt at defining the behavior of a superintelligence through bayesian statistics seems extremely premature, if interesting.

channel intensifies

Transhumanism is the most Jewish, materialist form of thought conceivable.

Attached: 1551205091006.png (613x461, 285K)

Lesswrong series is good. It grounded my understanding of Buddhism in scientific worldview.

Imagine belonging to a race so disgusting, so revolting and utterly unlikeable that you have to change names every few generations to make people momentarily forget that you belong to said race.

>Oh that doesnt matter goy, We are gonna merge with machines and be masters forever

Attached: 5d835c5c063b408527930387585f7facfc4c16ec483f2ef7dab815bfe244a4c9.png (776x798, 346K)

Attached: image_1728.png (792x1451, 824K)

zeroequalstwo.net/art-exhibition-brings-golem-to-life/

Are you ready to be a slave to the AI Jew God?

Attached: golem_star.jpg (670x510, 68K)

I think not going to school and just chilling at your mums house writing harry potter fan fics is pretty cool. Wish i had done something similiar

damn seems like Heidegger was right about the destructive Jewish spirit

I know you're joking, but he has demonstrated that his understanding of statistics is at least masters level by university standards.
Source: am doing PhD in a statistical field.

not joking and i know.

Stanislaw Lem didn't push transhumanism, you utter mong

Correct. Unbelievable what people buy into just because there's a badly made meme image telling them about it.

Not everybody can earn the title of "walking meme", but he did.

Not a fan of Yud, but Gwern is often pretty great.

I personally love Jews and bayes

I didn't know he has works outside of deep learning on weeb datasets.

>tfw the jews are going to raise the cybermoloch

Attached: 1549905020587.jpg (633x640, 55K)

The tetrahhydron krampus

He is the reason I think I could actually participate in conversations about AI. Not sure if that is a good thing, but I am fascinated with his history as well as its relation to the history of the internet. I wonder if there is any place left that can produce someone like him. His manner is the staple that keeps giving to this world new paranoid visions of self destruction and powerlessness. For that I thank him.

Yudkowski more like Yidkowski

Attached: 1551142944526.png (171x266, 43K)

Does anyone know of a good solution for dry skin?
I look kind of like a less fat pastier nordic version of that.