What is some non-pozzed feminist literature?

What is some non-pozzed feminist literature?

Stuff that takes a feminist foundation but is more than just an ideological soapbox.

Attached: The-Iliad-Retellings.jpg (800x600, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Union_of_Fascists#Relationship_with_the_Suffragettes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buuump

Read H.D.

doesn't look like anyone knows or gives a fuck op

>feminist literature
>more than just an ideological soapbox
Good luck lol. Seriously though, either mistbourne or Madoka Magica.

Attached: ab70e63dcdff482b5d53cbfdd130b1334f7cff410e7473a9d6d4a1d265a05f56.jpg (1920x1080, 366K)

I liked some Angela Carter. Her prose is pretty decent and I think she pissed off some feminists with her work. Try Infernal Desire Machines of Doctor Hoffman

The Madwoman in the Attic

>what is some non-AIDS HIV?

>non pozzed feminist literature
oxymoron

Woolf

Jane Eyre
Middlemarch
Austen's works
Swastika Night

The older the better. Feminist lit becomes more pozzed on average post the publication of The Second Sex, so it becomes more difficult to find.

swastika night is great, though I found it disappointing that it was written from the villain's perspective

Anne-Fausto Sterling's "Sexing the Body"

Fun Fact: Oswald Mosley, leader of the British Union of Fascists, was a feminist.

Attached: RARE_ANGLO.png (381x480, 189K)

For real?

Any sources where he claimed as this?

The Third Hotel
All of Woolf and Plath

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Union_of_Fascists#Relationship_with_the_Suffragettes

while i don't think women (or really most people) should have the right to vote
i'd grant traditional women the right to vote before any faggy leftist.

not that there'd be much voting in a fascist nation anyway...

Mosley supported democracy

i'm pretty sure he doesn't believe in democracy in the sense of every person having their voice count by vote.
all i know is that he didn't want to completely get rid of the parliament.

Unironically the Vorkosigan Saga by Lois McMaster Bujold. Great female characters, but never unrealistic or Mary Sue'd for gender politics. Good emphasis on the feminine draw to biology over masculine physics or chemistry in it's Scifi conceits. Best female take on the male perspective I've ever read. Most important, she explores the beliefs, motivations, and decisions of both sexes with respect and insight, and shows how their differences can be used for either good or ill.

Paglia