My girlfriend just broke up with me because I called her "mommy" in bed

Please recommend me literature that explains why the fuck I just did what I did

Attached: images (1).png (508x604, 23K)

false and homosexual
sage

Freud is your friend.

Oh no, no, no, please don't be real. Is this really real? Did this really happen OP? You called her Mommy because deep down every man is just a little boy who wants a motherly figure to love him. But if she really left you for that, that's really heartbreaking to hear. Truly a sad day for softboys everywhere.

ok now this is epic

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.57M)

mother complex is jungian actually

freud is all about penis castration anal and penis envy

There's a demon inside lads, how do I stop it...

Attached: Screenshot_20190227-170739.jpg (1132x1603, 214K)

I think OP just broke the mommygf user.

It's real lol. She was nice during the break up but still hurts like hell...

Attached: 20190227_171237.png (1229x1393, 87K)

Holy shit OP. You didn't think to discuss this fetish with her before it slipped out during sex?

Attached: oc2.jpg (1110x740, 88K)

Why would I tell her "oh by the way, I have a fetish about wanting to fuck my mom"? Also I didnt mean to, it kinda just slipped out as I was about to cum

She would have cucked you anywy asuming she hadn't already

>not pinning her down and cumming balls deep and explaining you want to make her a mommy
Why be upset you no longer have a gf when you're homosexual?

But she literally BROKE UP with you just for that? A single word which left your mouth? No discussion, no allowance for apology, but ends your entire relationship immediately? I just can't fathom that, at all...it seems so bizarre to me, like this would be a meme-thread yet you claim it to be real.

>its all good lol

Attached: yikes.jpg (200x200, 10K)

WHY THE FUCK CAN GIRLS CALL YOU DADDY IN BED AND IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES BUT THE MOMENT THAT YOU CALK HER MOMMY THEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE?! WTF IS UP WITH THIS DOUBLE STANDARD I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE! IF I WANT TO FUCK A GIRL AND CALL HER MOMMY THEN KET ME CALL HER MOMMY I CAN'T FUCKING STAND THIS DOUBLE STANDARD ANYMORE.

Attached: downloadfile-2.png (349x491, 124K)

Yeah i guess. Relationship was pretty new but yeah she was super weirded out, left soon after and texted to break up

Maybe you should have tried waiting a bit more.

Though in all honesty is was probably just a pretext.

Text her back the james joyce fart copy pasta

This is not lit related. Fucking saged.

I don't know, bro. The greatest injustice of our time, though, that's for sure. The frustration in this post really resonated with me.

Women dont like weak men. Even if they say its okay for you to cry or be sensitive. dont do it, its a trap.
The existence of being a man is to suffer on a deeply isolated and emotional level and using your pain as a form of sublimation in art.

Another thing, rarely are women down for like weird ass fetish shit. You got to ease your way into that type of thing unless she brings it up herself.

I'm just curious how old you are.

probably 17 or some shit

I know many men feel this way. But I really hope it's not true. I hate this narrative so much. I'm a brooding man who can't ever be truly open with women and therefore must turn to an artistic outlet to express my isolated frustrations through and become a demigod at my craft. I hate that. I just want cuddles.

Attached: 1547574665256.jpg (989x768, 89K)

Just turned 22

Jesus, this post and image are reaching s.o.y. levels that shouldn't even be possible

Men are the most emotional beings on the planet. We just arent aloud to express them in a direct manner because society and the female race view it as weak (wheter they admit it or not)
Ask yourself, what is a man?

Does a man call his sexual partner "mommy"?

Only a boy calls his mom mommy,

You say you are 17?

Dont worry, you will have the faggotry beat out of you by the time you are 25.

>cuddling

That picture was made by a man

Do you live at home?
Do you pay your own rent?
I'm thinking you might be unqualified/immature for real woman-fucking.
She's probably not much better considering she wanted to fuck you in the first place, so maybe that should make you feel better. And if she ever does try to make fun of you (and she will, and has likely already told all her friends), just remind her that she's also an idiot.

based and redpilled. women are people and people despise weakness.

women say they want "sensitivity." this is true, to an extent. what they mean is "I want you to have the emotional range and capacity to cry at sad movies, work through my problems, and aww over a puppy, but I don't want you to have any issues and I don't want to ever see you struggle." the quickest way to make a woman leave you is to open up to her. sorry user.

it's probably not what you think at all, it's probably not the fact that you said mommy with her, but you giving too much of a fuck afterwards, gauging her reaction and feeling bad afterwards that cause her to leave in the first place, if you would have shrugged it off and said fuck it she would have felt completely cool

She’s so cute lads. ;_;

user, this answer right fucking here is why she broke up with you. It's a big deal for her because based on your reaction, it was a big deal for you.

I've gotten away with so much /pol/ tier shit at uni by literally just keeping cool, laughing it off and changing the subject. If they bring it up again, make it look like they're the ones being weird by making a "big deal out of nothing".

Don't ever apologize for something unless you absolutely have to. Instead, just say shit like "whoops I shouldn't have done that haha"

Venus in Furs my based friend

>tfw gf holds my head in her lap and pops my pimples, while I call her mommy and suck on her breasts.
>she also lets you suck on her toes and lick the soles of her feet while you toss off
>after I read Joyce’s letter to her she she started farting around me and laughing about it
>she once jerked me off under a blanket on a crowded bus while I read Lolita to her

Just be yourself OP

Attached: 7F6A0FC1-A279-4096-8358-40D36BAF4679.gif (400x300, 2.98M)

Kek

Attached: DBE47D6B-610A-4229-9271-32C56449B844.png (768x432, 389K)

Thead (checked)
epic? (checked)
Epic for the Win (TRIPLE CHECKED)
BASED ABSOLUTELY EPICA PILLED

screencaped for le karma (checked)

i call my gf mommy all the time haha

OP if you are still here...
Don't worry I think you are better off without her.
If she was your first one, doesn't mean she is the last one. If not women than be with man, just be yourself and find happiness. move on don't sound like a pathetic man. That bitch doesn't deserve you.

My uncle calls his wife "mommy", often in a sarcastic and tired tone. But, to be fair, she is a mother.