The father who had always viewed his son as an object of his own pride and ego did not understand anything about human...

The father who had always viewed his son as an object of his own pride and ego did not understand anything about human nature. Yet he also held an unsettling obsession for the boy’s “potential”. Through his ignorance, he deprived the child of any meaningful human contact by subjecting him to painful “reshaping”, utilized cruel punishment on the boy for tasks which did not please his image of the child, and drove his family insane all for the “sake” of fulfilling the boy’s potential. Yet no matter the twisted and miserable results that arose from years of his “reshaping”, he had always looked past them, deluding himself with a willing and stubborn ignorance only a madman could possess. For he truly believed himself to be justified along every step. He saw all of his actions as doing good for the boy, he saw himself as the great artist of a blank slate. However, it was all meant truly meant for himself. The boy was his own art project which he had dedicated his life to sculpting, and as long as the results pleased his eyes, he was satisfied. Yet this statue was alive but could not move, and since his creation, he faced the relentless piercing pain of the blade and chisel by the insatiable aesthetic who owned. Despite his numerous attempts to awaken the father from his trance, the artist never once saw the boy as more than an object. And no matter how hard he tried, it was almost as if fate had destined him to a life of emptiness by depriving him of any human warmth. Soon this loneliness grew into anguish, which grew into loathing, and a seed for vengeance was planted deep in his heart. If he could never have a life to call his own, always on the brink of despair and idleness, then he might as well take what action he could to free himself from his creator. He wanted revenge for the life he was deprived of, he wanted to see the artist suffer the pain he had. Soon the delusional artist would suffer the consequences of his cruelties at the hands of his own abomination.

Attached: b157525cfe82c3df36ddf5c1b92af75f.jpg (824x1020, 129K)

Yeah all right Shakespeare, god, yoo-hoo, like get a load of James Joyce here, don't you know post-romanticism died in the 3rd era with Emperor Titus Mede II?

>tfw your dad pushes you too hard in little league

Can someone summarize this in 5 words or less? I don't want to read it.

Deadass user you're hilarious. I'm open to any kind of criticism for my work. I just wrote this as a way for me to deal with some shit going on in my life, we all got shit and sometimes we need to vent, even if the way I vent may come across as faggy.

You're on a literature board chum. But I agree, its supremely narcissistic to make a new thread just to get a critique. Pretty sure a cursed image like that would draw enough attention in the critique thread.

Not your blog

Guess what user? Fathers are supposed to teach their sons and prepare them for the world, not all of us had fathers who cared and were a part of our life. At least this father tried, at least he was there and didn't act like a distant mechanical npc. I bet you're a tranny OP

Blah blah blah pseudo garbage.

Can’t wait till the nuclear family dies

How great would it to be raised by uncaring community caregivers, they'd let you do whatever you want, self destruct, become a tranny, and most importantly there would be no love at all. Freedom, where the deranged solipsistic individual is free to inflict whatever depraved fantasy on himself he can desire. There will be no mother and father to stop him, no church or higher authority, this is the goal of marxism and freemasonry

Yeah no.

I believe in God and Gods future Republic is one where everyone treats everyone else as family

Nobody will be able to love you like your father and mother, most people will allow you to destroy yourself and maybe this is what you want.

>There can be love only in nuclear family

Congratulations you just proved wrong most of human prehistory and a good deal of Antiquity as well.

lol

I liked it but can't relate. My parents were both on the opposite end of the spectrum and I grew up to be a NEET with no passions, skills, or hobbies.

I'm usually against the whole "wah wah I'm a white man" criticism, but this might be the one time it applies.
I've read this a million times.
David Foster Wallace tread this ground into the mud.

Plagiarized Mawaru Penguindrum

bad dad make boy sad

kcuc

not a cuck.
I just don't think this is the type of thing white-men should be raging about these days.
We have plenty to be upset about, but this shit is tired.

especially because most "white"-dads (and i dont mean the ethnicity, I'm including Asians and more in this) are either hick retards or buttfuckin liberals.
"ooooh so much pressur"

Quite cringe enducing

This is much more literary than the original

kek

>There will be no mother and father to stop him, no church or higher authority, this is the goal of marxism and freemasonry
>corporate koolaid has replaced my DNA, the Post
It's corporate globalism that has removed every protective barrier between the consumer and the demands of the marketplace, from family up to nation. Marxism and freemasonry are the boogeymen corporate scum use on plebs.