Be me

>be me
>20 year old fucking loser with a macbook sitting in a middle-class gentrified bar in my city
>depressed fucking loser
>tried weightlifting, tried writing, tried music, tried programming, tried film-making, tried everything
>still depressed
>walk in the same streets I walked as a child
>le neon light empty dead nihilistic aesthetic of neo-capitalism haha, isnt it so AESTHETIC haha
>sit here acting cool knowing i want to end it
>haha. fucking lol epic .jpg, im a dork, isnt it cool

Fuck all of you fucking losers, I wish I was fucking dead.

t. Spaft

upset ?

Attached: le im depressed.png (680x574, 127K)

go to church
find purpose.
no purpose?
help others.

nice thread

Attached: 22b53bed.jpg (713x713, 46K)

Why do you care about yourself so much? Don't you have any responsibility towards your society?

You can't end your depression with hobbies or career paths. Look at pic related. Find what you lack and get it.

Attached: maslow-5.jpg (900x670, 103K)

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. They have greatly increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in “advanced” countries, but they have destabilized society, have made life unfulfilling, have subjected human beings to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering.

Attached: 20190227_090110.png (572x470, 335K)

Same as me senpai

Attached: 1551166759926.jpg (720x545, 22K)

>le neon light empty dead nihilistic aesthetic of neo-capitalism haha, isnt it so AESTHETIC haha

You need to discover why you see reality this way

Because its true, but the rest of you isn't inline with it.

If you're in Portland OR I honestly will meet up with you and hear you out, not try to fuck you or even be your friend after. I've been through some very similar shit, but would only offer advice if you needed it. Somebody did that for me and it got me over it. Sometimes having someone to talk to helps.

I....feel....

Twenty year-olds aren't old enough to be losers. You should appreciate that you're still young enough to be scattered and stupid and people won't really hold it against you. I'm 29 and over the last two years, I've lost most of my interests. The only thing that's improved is how much I'm reading and my writing ambitions. It takes a lot to filter through all the distracting, status-seeking behaviours we're trained to pursue, but once they start taking form, they exist for their own sake. For me, it's reading and writing. No audience to my writing. Rarely discuss what I'm reading with others, but I still love it.

Twenty nine year-olds aren't old enough to be losers. You should appreciate that you're still young enough to be scattered and stupid and people won't really hold it against you. I'm 37 and over the last two years, I've gained more interests. The only thing that hasn't improved is how much time I spend on Yea Forums and my weight lifting ambitions. It takes a lot to filter through all the distracting, status-seeking behaviours we're trained to pursue, but once they start taking form, they exist for their own sake. For me, it's God and studying. No audience to my work but God and I. Rarely discuss what I'm doing with others, but I still love life.

How old does one have to be to be a true loser?

Earnest and mature posts on Yea Forums, I really have seen it all.

capitalism isn't really at fault for you being an unattractive loser.

>be you
How?

That's not the right Maslow's hierarchy. Sex should be included as a basic need.

Attached: realdeal.png (920x602, 268K)

Tbh man if I wasnt as earnest as possible all the time I would get really depressed and almost kill myself. It's happened before lmao.
Deciding to take most stuff as its presented and respond in kind sorta saved my life.

lol

OP didn't say anything about attractiveness, dumb female

What a great literature thread.

Attached: 1472604496039.jpg (250x241, 7K)

The material substance of the places you used to inhibit is most likely neigh identical.

The material substance that makes up your brain has changed tromendously.

Take some drugs and and speacial feelings will come back.

t. materialist.

>20 year old
>tried everything
lol

That Londonfrog hasn't been banned yet, every third post is by an Incel, hardly any discussion on book takes place. In other words, this board is shit.

Londonfrog is a good friend and part of board culture, you are just a whining faggot who needs to off himself

sounds like me only im 26

tried all things but theres no self improvment that can help me. started taking an ssri and now i cant stop thinking about throwing a blade through my chest. literally every morning i wake up and all i can think about is stabbing myself in the chest. ssris are making a morbid suicide more appealing

>everyone who wants to kill themself is incel

projection