What are some Yea Forums drugs?

What are some Yea Forums drugs?
Clearly, tobacco and alcohol are indispensable to the great writer. Anything else?

Attached: 9233108D-D825-487C-8C45-B5A595245B30.jpg (360x203, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_AQrobXrUuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ketamine, and amphetamine are my go to for poetry or philosophical ramblings I get myself off to on a regular basis.

Certainly NOT cannabis.
Almost any other drug can be Yea Forums in the right context.

Attached: 1545420882042.jpg (468x456, 75K)

>needing anything other than your mothers love in order to create great works of art
never gonna make it

Cyanide, especially for you OP :)

Honestly nothing else said so far is truer. Cannabis is actually great for learning music, at least I found because it's a far more kinesthetic experience. But holy shit writing anything, poetry, novels, a test, ANYTHING while high is a no go for me.

Cannabis can be useful to help you think differently, but only every once in a while, in small doses, and taken with a specific goal in mind. Small dose, a few times a year, explore thought experiments, take notes, review when sober. In other words, not how anyone uses it today. Anything more than this is abusing it.

Alcohol, tobacco, caffeine.

Honorable mentions: heroin and cocaine.

Ah, cerebrolysin. Now THATS a drug.

my best poetry comes to me while I'm sober, to be honest. a good acid or mushroom trip, even if it's just one, can provide great perspective that can last a lifetime.

that being said, going off the deep end on a binge and getting absolutely wrecked on your substance of choice can provide some great insight for future writing.

>that being said, going off the deep end on a binge and getting absolutely wrecked on your substance of choice can provide some great insight for future writing.
That's the opposite of Yea Forums drug use.

What makes you certified to make these sweeping conclusions? Don't smoke personally, just curious as to why anyone should just take your word for how something should be used?

Because that's all anyone on this board does is make sweeping conclusions about things they're not actually qualified to make conclusions about. That's the whole point of this board retard. It's a place for people who feel correct about everything despite not having a reason to to come and vent our opinions about the world because nobody else will listen to us.

This is the only correct answer in this thread.

Inferior to alternatives for this purpose.

Yea Forums drugs: whatever drugs I like and whatever drugs my favorite writers use
non-Yea Forums drugs: whatever drugs I don't like and whatever drugs my favorite authors didn't use
great thread dipshit can you delete it now?

Jeez, anons. This is an image board of anonymous autistic pseuds, not some professional doctor forum shit. Who gives a shit about being qualified to say shit? He's just speaking from personal experience and his own insights. This site is just a bunch of random amateur people saying whatever they fuck they want. Everyone (except you two, it seems) knows that and embraces it. if you're getting angry at the base conceit of this place, then why the fuck are you here?

Attached: ding ding.jpg (326x294, 34K)

cringe

t. disgusting weed smoker upset at this thread and the fact that his drug isn't in the cool kids club.

???
i don't smoke weed you fucking retard, i don't know which pothead fucked your mom but that's your problem
the fact of the matter is the only Yea Forums drug there is is whatever drug a Yea Forums person chooses to do. is that too difficult a concept for you?

What's up with faggots, modernity, and small doses? Scared of the dyonisian?

Kek, it's like anglos and microdosing go hand in hand. Just eat the whole strip you little bitch

Americans. It's American nature to exploit everything to its fullest utility rather than just use it and enjoy it for the sake of itself. Rather smoke pot or take LSD to "get the most out of it" for their shitty poem nobody's ever going to read rather than for the experience itself, so they microdose. Faggots, I agree.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_AQrobXrUuU
-Illegal in much of the world
-Proven health benefits
-Increases concentration, energy, and mental fortitude
-Connected to religious rituals
-Consumed by multiple popes
-Mixes with alcohol to form cocaethylene, a wholly unique and magical substance in it's own right

Attached: p07-120314-311.jpg (480x687, 43K)

>How to make cannabis thoroughly unenjoyable

>cocaethylene
>proven health benefits
kek
Especially good for the heart.

Stick to coca-leafs and wine. Take long walks around your vineyard in the hot sun of Salta or Formosa. Eat nothing but fresh fruit, coffee, mineral water, and unpasteurized goat milk. Smile often. You'll live to 100.

>implying cannabis is enjoyable or Yea Forums in any circumstance
Pro-tip it isn't. People who find it "enjoyable" are degenerate hedonists in the first place who watch rick and morty, stuff their faces, and jack off or fuck while on it. Not Yea Forums, not true joy, just scum pleasure.

Attached: not even once.png (754x734, 768K)

Based

It's hilarious when anons pretend to hold a superior level of sophistication while shitposting on a Mayalasian Lacrosse players forum.

pseud logic, the post.

It's really not. Everyone here, to some extent, wanted a forum where they could anonymously say the n-word and call people fags. You're no exception. This is degenerate central.

Yea Forums is the final tier of ascendancy, from this hellhole, demon. begone.

>he thinks smoking weed and fucking isn't enjoyable
ok then

>his 'enjoyment' revolve around instant gratification
not gonna make it.
that's pleasure, not joy.

joy is degenerate and only for (((zionists))), true natsocs wear a permafrown and post on /pol/ about how (((they))) killed kurt cobain because he was based and redpilled.

Attached: 1548980353040.png (1000x432, 165K)

>enjoyable: adj. (of an activity or occasion) giving delight or pleasure

>he doesn't understand the difference between pleasure, happiness, joy and felicity.
extreme brainlet.

where my DMARD niggas at?

Poisoning yourself in order to slow the inevitable and painful degeneration of your body is Yea Forums as fuck, your life basically becomes Huysman's Against Nature except with less luxuries and more hair loss

>He's unable to understand a simple dictionary definition of the broadly used word "enjoyable"
Your autism is showing. We weren't discussing the profound nature of the religious ecstacy you experience when posting Christ-chan threads. The fact is, doing drugs and fucking is enjoyable.

this is what works for me. though i haven't smoked in over a year, i'd smoke enough to get nice and stoned then not touch it for a month or so. i can't believe how out of touch i was with what i was creating when i was an everyday smoker 4 years ago.

Not a higher pleasure but a lower pleasure.

based af

Stop arguing about weed you fucking niggers we get it. Stoners are cringey, it can make you lazy, some people don't like it because anxiety or muh job or garbage junkie parents. It is what it is. The thread is about drugs. Some people smoke weed for whatever reason. Some people hate it for whatever reason. Let it go guys

>he didn't start with the greeks.
yikes

>Some people smoke weed for whatever reason. Some people hate it for whatever reason. Let it go guys
uhhh yeah bro *hits bong* just leave it alone.
just *inhales* accept weed *turns AdultSwim on* into the drug club. trust me bro, it's like whatever man who cares?????

Imagine actually managing to be more obnoxious than someone who wears bob marley t shirts, and miss the point this badly, and make a post this poor, and think you have some kind of high ground

Attached: befront_ampsycho_00.jpg (1181x768, 99K)

The person who missed the point here is you.

>we get it.
>Stoners are cringey
>it can make you lazy
> It is what it is
>The thread is about drugs
>Some people smoke weed
>this post

lol. I agree. Anons that obsessively broadcast their boomer tier hatred for stoners somehow manage to be more annoying than the most braindead of stoners.

>Derails the conversation at every turn over weed stereotypes
>Insists pot smokers are the real degenerates
Jesus God shut the fuck up. You're fucking insufferable. I don't even care about the drug thread but shut the fuck up.

The reason weedfags are annoying is because they repeat the same stale talking points as if they were novel ad nauseum, sort of like what you are doing.

I smoke and I shut the fuck up about it. My wife doesn't smoke, I don't talk to anyone else who does except for my dealer. I don't really care if its illegal or not, its been illegal my entire life and never been and issue. I hate dishonest pothead types going on about medical benefits and whatever. Its nonsense and everyone knows that they're lying anyway and no one respects a liar. They should say: look, its a fucking plant, it took and entire amendmant to ban alcohol, this is all assinine. Instead we get DUDE WEED CURES CANCER

>Some people smoke weed for whatever reason. Some people hate it for whatever reason. Let it go guys
This is the nonconfrontational attitude of a weed imbiber. Kill yourself.

when weed was illegal they were even more annoying so decriminalization was a good thing at the end of the day.

I'm actually extremely confrontational and am about to lay my cards on the table at my job or walk but I get it most potheads are fucking chumps. All the ones I used to speak to sure were blindsided when they became berniebros and tried to be disrespectful bitchy faggots to me

Then why are you saying to "Let it go guys" [sic], instead of letting them duke it out. Cannabis isn't really deserving of being grouped with the rest of the drugs on this page.

Cigs and cawfee

Because its a dumb argument and chewing up the thread.

I think the most Yea Forums drug is fresh mushrooms. They have to be grown by yourself or someone you know, fuck eating cowshit lmao. Pick them right off the cake and eat about 40 grams (they are 90% water). Since its all pure psilocin with none breaking down or degrading to psilocybin which your liver just converts back, you will be beyond floored compared to some bullshit dried mushroom trip. Its most similar to DMT and lasts for about 2 hours at that intensity. You could also order cuttings of san pedro cactuses and brew up about 2 feet into a tea, but its not as powerful as freshly picked boomers and you might puke it all up if you're a bitch.

Why do these threads always reek of so much self inflated superiority, and being left out of real life social events

pretty much everyone uses weed, its rare to find someone who is even slightly interested to be around that doesnt smoke. sure "lol 420 blaze it" culture is annoying, but like everyone kinda thinks that
Caffein, alcohol, and nicotene are all in the same boat. Just shit that nearly everyone uses, quite often daily. Thinking any of these are Yea Forums or not Yea Forums is pretty cringey desu and very segregated from real life

in my experience the drugs that bring about the most Yea Forums people, and people who are intellectually stimulating are psychedelics, dissociates(namely ketamine), and RCs.

>pretty much everyone uses weed, its rare to find someone who is even slightly interested to be around that doesnt smoke
Which is why it is a pleb drug.

everyone uses caffeine, nicotene, and alcohol as well. but virgins on Yea Forums who live gratuitously through what the media defines as an "writer" or "intellectual" will defend them with tooth and nail

its not the drugs that are cool, its the people using them
if your Yea Forums and you smoke weed, your 100x cooler than the virgin who shits on weed just because everyone smokes it and none of their favourite authors wrote about it.

Ketamine is fun. Do yourself a favor buddy look up the tour dates for a band called "moe.", it they're near you catch a show. Also the Disco Biscuits. Recordings you look up kind of capture it but not really because it doesn't sound like a lice PA system. trust me as a psychonaught and friend of many moe.ron spunions, these shows are made for you.

Written and reasoned like a brainlet.
>everyone uses caffeine, nicotene, and alcohol as well.
These are tools that get the mental juices flowing.
Cannabis is mental cement. Used purely to hedonistic ends.

Attached: 1497939168347.png (300x250, 18K)