How i get gf?

How i get gf?

Attached: 52605601_2140391799604560_9045327655112540160_n.jpg (528x720, 64K)

Go right up to her, look her straight in the eye, and give 'er a firm handshake, champ!

Attached: laura 1.jpg (736x1457, 184K)

Be black

Women only like black guys

Ok honestly, since i don't have anything to lose anymore i'm not exactly afraid anymore to try my luck, but i just see it as a waste of time since i would practically have zero chance meeting someone who would not laugh at me.

This, blacks are the true master race.

Talk to women. If they find you attractive, it will be obvious, and you can take it from there.

Cherchez la femme

I can’t wait to be sissified by BLACK KINGS

Also this, we live in a broken hypergamy society where women don't need men anymore.

lol. I was joking. Just find a woman who shares some interests with you and begin talking. Don't just walk up to someone you don't know.

Attached: girlfriend.png (1080x1051, 942K)

>find a woman who shares some interests with you
Such person does not exists.

That's the only option i can seriously consider since the only time i ever talk to female of my age is at parties, and so in these months between when i'm at school and gym i'm a depressive, desperate incel who cries himself to sleep every night, yet i don't believe most of the incel ideology.
But i don't care anymore
I've accepted a week ago that i'm the one in the natural selection who cleans up the retarded tier of the hierarchy by not reproducing.

There are no single women who like literature in your entire town/ city?

You must become the gf then

>just b urself XD

Attached: 265357f98a20a72dce8f4748741504860613aa9604a1ef9b96460050882a001c.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

Except that's not what I said.

You cry out in your sleep
All my feelings exposed
And there's a taste in my mouth
Just something so good
That can't function no more

I feel like the type of person who says “just b urself XD” would be a Chad. That’s why they think it’s so easy. Does this mean that your picture represents you?

You shouldn't sweat it. The more you try, the less chances you will get one. There's something paradoxical about female attraction, girls are turned off by effort, the less you give a shit about getting into a relationship, the more likely some girl will view you as a potential mate. You should reconcile yourself to the fact that you could die alone, without anyone ever loving you. Anyway, stop being a pussy, don't overthink- if you're horny, you can just go to a prostitute and satisfy your needs.

I wasn't saying to be yourself. I was saying to go after women in the same looks range with the same interests instead of just sitting back and being bitter that women don't instantly fall for you.

This kid is fucked, he's probably gonna die a virgin. The only thing he could change is his bowl haircut, but other than that, he'd need serious plastic surgery to fix that weak chin and bird nose.

Make sure you are as good looking and put together as you can be, and then put work into joining a social group where you are liked and you will regularly encounter women who you might be attracted to. Let them get to know you a little bit and then ask them out while you are still fresh acquaintances.

>The more you try, the less chances you will get one.
Well I haven't tried. I have just stayed in my house, gone to work and store to buy food. Haven't met any girl. Your advice sucks.

Not a Chad, but be yourself is the end point. It's the equivalent of "git gud", which again one might think is unhelpful, but if you've ever been good at something you realize that there isn't anything other than "git gud". There is no secret or shortcut. Do the thing, assess the doing, do thing, assess doing ect. Ultimately you must be effortless in your action. Consider reading Tao.

This is definetely true as this the current society we live in, but i'm just the stupid old guy who still believes in the classic old romance where women used to dream about true love.

This picture makes me feel like I should be more thankful for my looks. The poor lad... good lord help him.

Attached: 52859382_416546792426851_8281805095495008256_n.jpg (720x960, 76K)

All hope for manking is lost.
Robots will eventually replace the entertainment for women and human beings will become extinct in less than 100 years.

Is knocking out a woman with a club considered wrong nowadays? Cavemen used to do it all the time to get girlfriends.

>Cavemen used to do it all the time to get girlfriends.
prove it

Tbh, if there's actual geological evidence to bck up that myth i wouldn't be surprised by the slightest as the natural respsonse of men being locked away from women and love is them becoming psychopaths.

Secretly underrated reply

>Tbh, if there's actual geological evidence to bck up that myth i wouldn't be surprised by the slightest
*anthropological

Thank you, user.

Attached: Caveman bashing a girl on head MAD.jpg (679x452, 144K)

>trusting history drawn by (((them)))

>If they find you attractive, it will be obvious
Ohh nno

Attached: 1542970997011.jpg (970x542, 166K)