This guy is probably more Yea Forums that most of us would care to admit...

this guy is probably more Yea Forums that most of us would care to admit. he also shelf-moggs most of the stack posters here.

Attached: tgo books.png (1887x1156, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t69iKLcf18U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like fantasy, he's basically a women

He has the Booktuber Shelf Phenomenon where all the books are gigantic hardcovers with smooth colorful paper sleeves and big glossy paperbacks with jumbo print for adult children. It's a nigger's bookshelf, or perhaps simply an American's. YA and trendy "popular nonfiction (male, 18-400)" shit.

He has an attractive gf/wife that is pregnant with his child, incel.

inbf fat fucks call him a fag.

inb4*

Rate

Attached: IMG_20190226_194023.png (1080x870, 209K)

Small penis tier

t. discord tranny incel

Nothing compliments "For My Legionnaires" like a smiling emoji.

>all that fiction
Booktuber tier shelf, who is this faggot

He used to dance on floats at gay pride parades.

Based

redpilled

This guy reads reddit-tier fantasy books, larps as the characters he's read about and still expects people to take him seriously. It's laughable that he has no self awareness what so ever.

>epic nationalism yay you must educate yourself pagan bros and by that I mean exclusively reading conn igulden and meme tier books like how to be a viking in the 21th century zeus be upon you pagans

The man plays Skyrim and pretends the enemies he kills are his political enemies.

I don't know who this is but these seem like gossipy memes you repeat to slander persons even though your idea of them is fictitious and wrong. I doubt you guys know more about him than me, you've just got some lines stored.

How do you know his wife is attractive and even his unborn child?

It’s not slander, he even adressed it in one of his videos. His defense is that he was young and dumb

Attached: 464166DD-4426-4264-B8E4-1C662B2921AD.jpg (1110x693, 279K)

>Video evidence of him playing Skyrim and pretending he's murdering Hillary Clinton
>slander
Why are you so bizarrely defensive of this ideologically deranged internet viking?

So this is the power of Mithra

>Why We Fight
>The Real Right Returns
>Western Civilization Bites Back
>Becoming a Barbarian
>For My Legionaires
Cringe. Why is impossible for millennials to engage with right-wing politics without turning it into an autistic D&D campaign?

Nah he's literally a dumbass, but that friend of his is pretty smart. The bong nordicist guy

nothing wrong with that

For My Legionaires is the romanian Mein Kampf, you can disregard it if you want but I wouldn't put it alongside all the RedditLARP crap

You talking about Rowsell? How is he nordicist lol

Attached: juve.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

He still has a shit taste in books you golden incel

Any man willing to pretend-murder Hillary Clinton is an intellectual and anyone who doesn't admit it is a pseud.

>Library of wisdom
Odin! This guy is a golden joke...

>Why We Fight
>Becoming a Barbarian
>For My Legionaires
these are unironically good.

Is that a batman tattoo? So this is the power of right-wing intellectuals...

i love the level of asshurt he generates among contra's tranny legions.

Other than saying all the things nordicists say, and believing all the things nordicists believe you mean?

Giving one (1) example would really help me out here, sir

he sexy

maybe I'm just getting paranoid because I've been spending a lot of time on /his/ lately and have become hyper aware of all the dogwhistles and code nordicists use, but he does seem to be touting the same thing while playing it as safe as possible

I see himm in comments sections sometimes though and he seems to be more comfortable there, there was an Alt-Hype video (couldn't find it while looking just now) where he was going into how the nazis were actually correct about some of their racial theories.

So he clearly does kind of buy into the meme of the indo europeans being these 8ft uniformly blonde and blue eyed hyperborean ubermensch etc etc the usual shit

I haven't watched his videos, or more than a couple anyway, so maybe I'm wrong but I don't think I am.

Because it's impossible for anyone to engage with right-wing politics without being an autistic fantasy larper from the outset.

Fuck you baited me into responding. Kys my man, just kys.

3 days ago I dreamed that a Chinese girl from my class was hugging me under a blanket while we were both in our underwear. Then this guy came in and mogged me and the Chinese girl stopped hugging me. I sperged out and asked him what his lat routine is

>D&D campaign
High jej
TGO is not lit at all. He reads really shitty books. I'm guessing he's never read any real philosophers except maybe Marcus Aurelius once or something.
Cool guy though. Mirin physique and basedness

He should read Kant, as he is into Nofap and so on.

Weighted chins, iirc.

He's way too much of a Christian moralist. He should read Nietzsche. It's so fucking stupid of him to read some homosexual larper (Jack Donovan) without having read any of the important philosophers that no doubt influenced said brainlet homo.

The Golden One reads shit like Warhammer 40k novels and thinks they're profound, quoting their characters in his videos. Don't fucking try it, user.

That's not even the batman logo. That's just a fucking bat faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=t69iKLcf18U

unironically based

I feel bad for thegoldenone because he’s basically an autistic Scandi caveman.