What music does Yea Forums listen to while reading? Music has been proven to improve cognitive function...

What music does Yea Forums listen to while reading? Music has been proven to improve cognitive function, quality of life, language skills, and reading comprehension.

For me, its my metal playlist.

Attached: gl9a7mMv.png (420x532, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9l5llgEiSUM
youtube.com/watch?v=WGU_4-5RaxU
youtube.com/watch?v=hHW1oY26kxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if i listen to music i find myself listening to music instead of immersing me in a text
i'm envious of musical brainlets who can just use music as a generic wallpaper their mind feels no desire to interact wit h

Carbon based lifeforms and such at max. Or some soft rock on low volume but i prefer nothing

I don't like doing both at the same time. It feels like I'm not putting 100% into either activity, and I wouldn't want to miss any clever details of Housman's, or a single killer Varathron riff.

I'd much rather consume less media/art and do it in a more conscientious manner.

>i'm envious of musical brainlets who can just use music as a generic wallpaper their mind feels no desire to interact wit h

Thats because you listen to faggot music. I've noticed the faster the pace of the music, the faster and better i read. Try something like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=9l5llgEiSUM

>metal
epic cringe, my redditor
reminder that if you listen to anything but classical music, you should consider leaving this board :^)

>classical music

beta male detected

i will grant you that this is very uninteresting music, but unfortunately it's still distracting for me

OP you are a retard, this is the worst Deicide album, what a brainlet. Post something off Legion or the debut if you don't want to come off like a complete asshat.
No wonder you can read with music on if this nu-metal garbage is what you listen to.

Based and metalpilled

To hell with god in my opinion in deicides weakest album. My favorite is serpents of christ.

>serpents of christ
jesus fuck, I meant serpents of the lift. Bastard of christ is my favorite song of the album.

For you, I have posted my 3x3.
Please end me.

Attached: 3x3.png (1315x1315, 1.56M)

What else is on the metal playlist

We ALL listen to Blondie
youtube.com/watch?v=WGU_4-5RaxU

Attached: images.jpg (269x187, 9K)

I'm fond of metal music and the like, but when reading I typically listen to Tchaikovsky or Vivaldi, or nature sounds, or nothing at all.

I listen to Chopin and black metal. If you enjoy baroque melodies and themes maybe try the Ukrainian nationalist group Drudkh.

A lot of hippie jam band stuff, jangle-pop like counting crows, bluegrass, funk

>listening to music while reading

Attached: 1548980353040.png (1000x432, 165K)

>all of the emaciated bitchy faggots on Yea Forums listen to metal
Of course lmao how many of you have entire sleeves with flowers or a nautical theme

Nobody does this OP is just trying to stave off the 3 day ban from making a Yea Forums thread

>Untatted nerd
>Feels superior for some attribute that nobody gives a fuck about
yeah this is normal for the board idk what I expected

We like all kinds of music. We’re arts enthusiasts. I’m sure whatever you enjoy I probably also enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHW1oY26kxQ

most metal is pretty bad, or at least most of what I've heard. I went through a Primus phase in high school, I always thought Les Claypool was pretty good but unfortunately not every metal group has a Les Claypool

Nice to see someone using my OC of the average pynchon reader

taking music seriously past your teenage years is childish and shows lack of maturity

>the only option for tattoos is entire sleeves of the exact same shit your gay buttbuddy metal pals have
looks like i was spot on