Post rare Martins and answer me this

So I just finished reading nazbol gang leader Dugin's 4PT and I really really love the idea of rejecting the obsession with race of the fascists, rejecting the obsession with class of the commies, etc and replacing it with the new fourth theory centered around Dasein. A political philosophy and movement based around fighting for authenticity over artificiality, identity over homogeneity, the natural over the synthetic, etc. It perfectly adopts the best of the right and the left, leaving out the imperial delusions of the right and the or the resentful degeneracy of the left.

Only problem is what the fuck does this really look like, as in, what political philosophy movement has actually ever adopted Heidegger's conception of authenticity and dasein in a true way? I know >'muh nazis', but Heidegger himself was strongly disappointed with the Nazis.

More so than any political movements, what philosophers has Heidegger influenced who are truly political/cultural? One of the biggest problems I have with Heideggerian thought is I get a bunch of French marxist jews coming supposedly taking great influence from Heidegger. Which is retarded, they're all materialists and degenerates, I don't think rural man Martin really appreciated Derrida and Foucault's pedo bill for instance. Why is that the French pomos just don't understand Heidegger so miuch? Like with the wonky eye cunts 'Being and Faggotry' that just blatantly misunderstood Heidegger to the point where Martin had to go back and explain his actual philosophy with his Letter on Humanism

Anyway a list of political/socio-cultural thinkers that Heidegger genuinely influenced would be lit, as I am a Heidegger I just don't know where to read from here. I'm not against reading leftists obvs, like Deleuze seems lit (and really a meta-physician) but hacks like Sartre and Marcuse are just gay

Attached: heidegger.jpg (195x259, 9K)

bump

(so many typos lol apologies)

All the photos of him in his agrarian countryside life look so comfy

Attached: Heidegger4-On right with Gadamer.jpg (343x319, 34K)

Simply Carl Schmitt?
Also - I was told Heidegger is influential among Iranian antisemitic thinkers

Attached: heideggerweg.jpg (1136x852, 345K)

>Simply Carl Schmitt?
Yeah I can see a significant similarity in terms of their criticisms of Liberalism and Globalization. But I can't help but feel Schmitt is missing a lot of the positive ecological and metaphysical themes of Marty. I've read Concept of the Political and it was a based critique but didn't really advocate anything positive, just BTFO'd Liberalism

Attached: marty.jpg (610x340, 83K)

bump

I'd say the French new right is probably your best bet aside from Dugin. If you're for a 4pt movement based on authenticity and dasein. Haven't read them but the general idea of guys like De Benoist and Faye seems timbre a sort of Heideggerian. Embrace of dasein is with them

Bumpppp

Attached: 22736984364.jpg (1010x1500, 159K)

How would the ideas of Dasein and authenticity be adopted politically? What exact measures would you take?

Step 1: kill the jews

How tall was he

Fascism isn't obsessed with race. Ethnos is a biological reality, fascism is a model of government.

Attached: quote-race-it-is-a-feeling-not-a-reality-ninety-five-per-cent-at-least-nothing-will-ever-make-benito (850x400, 79K)

(OP)
>Why is that the French pomos just don't understand Heidegger so much?
They refuse to engage with Heidegger's phenomenology because it leads to "fascism". For Heidegger das Sein is social but authenticity is individual. This leads to some sort of conservationism.

He looks adorable

Attached: hmmm heidegger.jpg (400x400, 40K)

bummpalump

Your best bet tbqh

Attached: techno skep.png (342x480, 196K)

The right rebrands every other election cycle I think thats what youre describing

>technoskepticism
>no deep ecology on the entire thing

Attached: linkola.jpg (1200x1465, 260K)

>1. just kill everyone and destroy everything until there's 5 million people left on the planet
>2. ?
>3. profit

I knew he was a negro all along.

Linkola looks like such a subhuman

Attached: 98711.jpg (2013x3031, 419K)

>authenticity
>artificiality
shut the fuck up