Why is this such a plebfilter?

This is probably the most concise, well-written philosophical work of the 21th century. Stop being contrarian for the sake of it and acknowledge Justin Bieber's place in the world of metaphysics.

Attached: heythere.jpg (484x630, 91K)

0/10 try harder

Could you provide a short introduction into his thought system? What should I read before him?

Kant and Evola mainly. Maybe get some of Heidegger's essays.

I disagree. Bieber is the ultimate expression of Stirnernian egotism

did you think this would be funny?
>i will take something that is clearly the opposite of something and then say it's the pinnacle of it! haha, it's funny because he's NOT philosophical at all, it's shallow!
great joke. not really, actually. it's really simpleminded and indicates that you're probably not old enough to use Yea Forums without getting banned for a few years if this is the cleverest joke you can come up with

Kevin MacDonald and James Mason

lol you probly dont rate farrah abraham either lmao

Ah yes, we cant allow such juvenile humour on our sophisticated and mature anime image imageboard.

Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (512x512, 361K)

are you on the wrong board, dipshit? this website hasn't been about anime in 15 years. this is clearly a board for literature.
regardless of what the board is for, if you find this funny you're probably literally 15 years old so this is my last reply to you because frankly I'm above talking to children, at least on purpose.

funny

Hating niggers is a form of anime desu

Pls get more angry over this post. Do it for me, user. Call me dipshit. Do it. Attack this post or report it.

Cringe. This post is worse than OP

Triggered, kids? Lmao imagine being this mad because you got ousted as the simpleminded teenagers you truly are

yes I am very mad listen to how mad I am

Attached: 540.jpg (540x409, 22K)

mad enough to reply obviously lmfao

Attached: 1401x788-u2.jpg (1401x788, 496K)

Evola, Dirac, 80s Penthouse Forum.

>Age Range: 8 - 12 years
Grade Level: 3 - 7