Is there any literature that deals with the 'Mommy GF Phenomenon' of today?

Is there any literature that deals with the 'Mommy GF Phenomenon' of today?

Attached: 1547597735126.png (500x1026, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0LBkqBnAlqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My Diary de geso

Oedipus Rex

DUDE MEN JUST WANT THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE OF THEIR MOTHER IN A SEXUAL PARTNER

Is that too much to want? I need a woman to fill the emotional void inside me

its like today's system and its demand of productivity got us boys pretty bad (resulting in high levels of stress, a sense oh nihilism), there are no set of values that could help us (JP tries to) so we need that mommy gf that would comfort and unconditionally love us i guess?

Tbqhwyf It's just because I have a bad case of madonna whore complex

Women are not there simply to plug up the gaping holes in your character. Are you intentionally being ironic or do you actually believe women are put here on earth to “fix” you? Pathetic

The first step is admitting you have a problem user, well done. I’m convinced the Madonna/whore complex is an integral part of board culture at this point, so even being able to address that ideological bubble is a sign of improvement above the other shitmunchers desu

I don't think it's much of a phenom beyond this circle, the oedipal psychological tricks behind it are likely magnitized by the fact that every mommy gf tier woman I've ever seen is super hot and has big titties.

is not what I believe, or even what is, but what I wish for.

Attached: 27f0f2464b6dbf8a8b4c7916455b932ccbfce314426a039728e4f09d7cd595d2.jpg (875x1437, 322K)

read this book

Attached: .jpg (500x364, 131K)

>nutting

"It is crazy to want what is impossible. And impossible for the wicked not to do so." -Meditations 5.17

Attached: marcus-aurelius.jpg (450x600, 56K)

yes

It's yin and yang. Women and men don't exist independently from each other dummkopf.

They do, because they are separate beings. If you cannot find fulfillment within yourself, you will not find it in another person.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0LBkqBnAlqk

Relevant to this thread.

Marcus was a Nazi?!?

have you read The Reader? it's slightly relevant
reminded me of Stoner for the 'simple plot page-turner' feel

hm is this why discordtrannies hate aurelius?

Personally, I don’t need one to fix me. I just love women, and want a mature minded one as romantic company. While I have no trouble interacting with women, I’ve yet to find one I have a deep enough connection with to want to have a relationship with.

Of course the Madonna/Whore complex is prevalent around here. I don’t see how anyone could possibly hate women without it. Honestly, I’d like to see a world where this place doesn’t have that kind of misogyny, but that seems like a pipe dream at this stage.

>yin and yang
They’re not static oppositions either, because that mindset inevitably reinforces presence over absence, or male over female identity (IE femininity is just a way of defining man by what he is not). There’s no appreciation for what these identities are in themselves, rather than as part of a dialectic or structuralist framework

tiddies

My whole body of work tbhfam. Gonna send a manuscript out by the end of the year. Wish me luck.

He never said he believes in it, he just wants it, you triggered seething aspie. Kill yourself.

Why are you guys so mean on this site? Seriously, the amount of vitriol you send towards eachother is just staggering. Please don't say "it's banter" or "board culture", because you should not be saying these things to people, you should be kind to everyone, and make their day better by your words to them. If you won't do this normally, you could at least do this on the rare wholesome threads, like those for MommyGF's. Personally I get so saddened when you guys say mean things to me, or eachother, and it makes me wish I had a comforting MommyGF even more.

I can't say for other anons or other cases, but I went off because talking in this manner makes me go fucking apeshit.

says something to the effect "it's not wrong to wish for X"
goes "WOW DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE X IS REAL IN REAL LIFE LOL FUCKING INCEL"
It's a manner of "arguing" (if you can even call it that) typical of normie faggots who can't argue for shit so they move goalposts, assume things, and say shit so they're liked by the crowd rather than caring about proper discourse. I'm speaking from life experience here, and at this point anytime someone talks to me like that I feel an intense primal, ape-like urge to choke them to death. Can't argue with an air horn, after all, so what options do I have left.

I know that other guy started the rudeness first. And it was his fault for responding improperly. But please don't get so flared up from it, and ruin your own day over it. Have a nice day user. Hopefully one day all of us will have nurturing women who love us unconditionally and take care of us like we were their world.

I'm sorry, I have some anger issues that fuck me up in real life and they sometimes seep into my internet activity. I would like to have a mommy gf too, particularly so that I can lie on top of her and sleep with my head between her breasts. Not in a sexual way, just for warmth and comfort.

Deleuze, Coldness and Cruelty
Sacher-Masoch, Venus in Furs
Mistress Jessica, Sissify Him: SISSIFY YOUR “BOY”FRIEND

It's okay, bro. I hope you can work on those. And yep, me too. I wish she would read us bedtime stories and let me rest my head into her bosom while she does so, and for our sleep afterwards as well.

FUCKING IDIOT INCELS JUST WANT TO BE LOVED!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1526844445099.png (750x711, 87K)

Please stop being mean. Yes, incels do desire love. But please stop bringing more hate to a wholesome thread.

i wouldnt necessarily give ontological primacy to either, feminity is a way of defining masculinity and vice versa, both complete one another as femininity is being feminine and becoming masculine (and vice versa) through pair bonding and child rearing (a father figure isn't entirely masculine as properly raising a child requires the necessary feminine sensitivity immanent to motherhood......... and vice versa)