Post your novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere

Post your novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere.

Attached: 1540789989819.jpg (534x462, 71K)

Together, Brother, we shall locate the Brat ass!!!

Attached: sniffffffffffff.jpg (240x210, 6K)

3 different persoectives of kids running away from home end up finding a abandoned sanatorium with a mini society of for the most part young kids (13-25)that have run away, making means by robbing stores,cars,houses,etc etc. Most of the story is the main" character recounting old memories of his life;memories of memories. A great number of kids are addicted to opiods which the "main" character picks up on, from there the recounting of memories gets more and more hazy.

Atleast thats how I have the story thought out, will most likely come out different when I finish it

Attached: D79491DD-2A37-4CB6-BBA4-F710DBBCE379.png (640x480, 555K)

this is unironically very nice idea.

Parable on a guy who has to decide whether or not to push the button that drops a nuke.

Okay, here's mine. Pls don't steal.

a book that begins when the normal thriller book ends. Hero with his sidekick is one step from ending the disaster - contagious disease being spread - but he fails. Disease is later contained but the hero and his sidekick along with a small group of people are doomed. Book will follow their last days and how they are reacting and changing knowing they finna boutta get dabbed on by the grim reaper.

i'm thinking about some cool location but can't decide. What do you propose?

Was going to write a In Search Of Lost Time type of book because I love delving into cute memories and life but, after reading TCoL49 got inspired to make a bigger plot of it all and enterjoin characters that seemingly have no connections. Wacky kid in the sanatorium are just characters i've met irl. So far I'm writing the memories being told.

good luck, mate

some dude living in a house and then one day 9/11 happens and he can't remember the next day if he had dreamt it or not and its just about him going around and wondering why all these people are sad and then convinces himself that he did 9/11 and hands himself into the police and then gets sectioned for being crazy

Not even joking.

Middle-aged single mom buys a new home in the country and enrolls her sons in the local school. She meets and flirts with a man who later turns out to be a teacher at the school. They begin to date until she discovers he's married at which point she breaks with him. He comes back and explains the situation to her with him and his wife. She agrees to continue the relationship in secret in exchange for special privileges for her kids. Things progress fine for a while, but the teacher becomes more demanding and insists on more sexual favours from the mom. She tells him the deal is off but he reveals he has collected blackmail material on her that he'll release if she stops doing what he wants. She goes to his wife and together they plot a way to take him down, but not before enduring several humiliating sexual experiences as they collect evidence and build a plan. Finally, they frame him for a crime and he is taken away and all blackmail material is destroyed.

I'm about 30,000 words in right now, but I haven't touched in months. It's more like palate cleansing exercise between my more serious stories.

Small time Detective/Private Eye gets assigned his biggest case yet; a gang involved in robbings,beatings and a huge gambling ring is suspected to have murdered a political figure but with their connetion police department they've gotten away unscathed. The Detective ends up in a loop of paranoia while his already terrible drug problem spirals out of control. The story is split up into 3 characters the detective, the wife of a policeman, and a young kid out of highschool being introduced to the crime gang/family

All the great writers had their romcom phase user

kino

Members of a private society of anarchist and situationist are fighting for the Russian government to fuck off out of Crimea but the twist is the leader of the movement has been assassinated by the Russian Government to keep them quiet. Out of mistrust and lack of leadership they all must install security cameras in each others homes and each of them is being monitored by a randomly assigned member of the society. Soon they become obsessed with each others families as the mistrust and paranoia reaches all time highs.

Have most of the plot summed up just need to actually travel to crimea or research about it more for the setting.

Attached: BC8D2BDB-FE99-4687-BC50-3F1C58724247.png (750x1334, 1.67M)

>just need to actually travel to crimea or research about it more for the setting.

I wonder about this a lot. Sometimes writing about a place I've never visited makes me feel like a fraud and everyone who reads what I write will know I'm a fraud.

Shakespeare never visited Vienna

Three-part novel about a small farming community in western Canada. The central event is a tragedy that occurred several decades ago. Told from three perspectives: a young boy who is hunting the coyote that killed his cat, an alcoholic outcast who walks around town the day after the tragedy, and an oafish widower who has a mental breakdown in the days following the tragedy.

I'm sure if you make it smutty enough it could have good impact on female readership

There's a nigger but everyone treats him like a white guy.

didn't roth do it

You know that button doesn't exist right?

A canonical contemporary philosopher is on his deathbed. His (failed) novelist daughter tries to cope with both his loss and his influence over her life and work, while sorting out his final affairs, both literary and financial.

Follows a gay adolescent who slaughters piges

Attached: F7714D25-C4F2-4419-98D2-845BFC6C5C7B.jpg (600x409, 14K)

Can’t go wrong with underground/isolated lab
It works with the disease premise and it offers the hero’s a slim bit of false hope to grasp to as the frantically try to cure themselves. Might help portray their initial denial of their mortality too, plus it leans into the whole do the impossible archetype in those thrillers

It follows a man down and out with life and with absolutely no prospects. He had great expectations about his future, but they all failed and fizzled away. His social life is lacking, with only one true friend. He’s a total self-indulgent snob, who looks down on a majority of people, and keeps his airs of pretension by keeping his nose in books, constantly grieving about how he could’ve been a great writer if given the chance. His one friend has enough of this, and basically takes our main character out one night just to tell that he can’t deal with him anymore, and was only friends with him because of pity. This is where we enter the second half of the novel, where our main character fully indulges I’m his delusion, having nothing to hold him back. He leaves what little he has left and goes on basically a giant road trip in search of “the literary lifestyle”. This is where things get hazy and I’m at a loss. I know I want it to end in a sort of down note, where he either dies or it’s assumed as such.

Urukai lotr fanfiction, the Urukais creates a communist revolution against sauroman, wants to create a communist utopia in middle earth, Uglug becomes Urukai Lenin. Then Uglugs is fighting against sauroman attempting to take power back over Isengard, Uglug wins but dies. "Urukai Stalin" takes power, and kills Sauroman. Then he goes into a non agression alliance with Mordor. Mordor invades Helms Deep with the help of the Urukais, but then Sauron backstabs "Uruaki Stalin" and the Urukai, Elf, Dwarves and Humans fight against the forces of Mordor. Frodo and the gang manages to destroy the ring, defeating mordor. Isengard manages to take land that previously belonged to Mordor. Isengard and the rest enter into a cold war where they have proxybattles all over middlearth. It's pretty lame.

The philosopher should be Immanuel Kant and he has a secret romance with some chick in Königsberg.

Retard picaresque

Alright so check this shit out there's this guy who lives in a big sprawling metropolis who wears plaid clothing and lets his bangs grow out really long and goes to bars and tries to look sullen and brooding but only comes off as a twit and maybe he tries to hit on women by commenting on how quiet they are except for one time when he decided to straight up ask a girl if she wanted to fuck in the bathroom and was yelled at by the bartender and promptly thrown out and then he walked back to the apartment his parents bought him where he doesn't talk to his roommates at all and he thinks they're plotting to kill him in secret so he locks his door always and has gotten into the habit of checking around the corner when leaving

How about a crime/mystery novel where a popular live streamer is in a difficult predicament (whether lost, wrongfully accused of something..) and his fans have to work together to help him?

Pige

Yeah, it's mostly smut and me inserting my various fetishes in such a way that I hope a female readership might enjoy. Still not sure how I can pull that off given the subject matter, but whatever. I enjoy writing it.

diary of a thot with incredible details into her inner life

A story about a miserable NEET who lives alone. One day he slips in the shower and becomes paralised. The story is him laying in the tub reflecting on his life up untill that point while he waits to die.

Or something about a man exploring some kind of never ending prison dimension and meeting some colourful characters along the way.

Neither idea is particularly fleshed out at this point.

Is it a bad idea to write a novel based entirely on loose scenes but not any concrete central theme or "point"?

pige

yes but write it anyway as it will help you process what really needs to be written by you

As humanity is slowly going out with a whimper, a lone writer takes it upon himself to make up a catasthropic set of events so as to make it seem that humanity died in a blaze of glory rather than the slow decay which truly chocked it to death.

person living through their memories - they seem vaguely familiar and they're faced with a choice which seems oddly reminiscent but they can't change anything, try as they might - and they eventually get to one moment where they are happy and the sun swells and the world is a little brighter and then it ends

I actually like this concept. Reminds me of a story I wrote years ago.

A man thinks he's the main character of a book.

im actually writing this right now although Im looking for a way to simplify it

>after his mom dies, a boy goes into the city looking for his long lost father, but a wrong train lands him in a different world where reality has broken down
>here he finds a new life among other lost souls struggling to survive in a world where lightbulbs grow on trees, rivers run black with ink and the birds are made of steel and circuits
>however, when rumors start spiraling about a realm of the dead hidden in the subway tunnels, the MC and three close friends go on a journey they can only hope will lead them to answers

mad scientists exploit ridiculous laws of physics (time=money, knowledge=power, etc.) in the name of profit

Three couples decides to spend the summer in Greece, but things changes when one of guy, the most "dangerous", arrives alone on Greece
The whole situation will lead everyone in a spiral of suspicion and doubt with a bloody climax

pige

Post it. I don't want to plagiarize you.

fucking fantastic

A metafictional collection of short stories, long stories, essays, and letters by a Reformed academic/clergyman who develops a personal relationship with his characters, many of whom inhabit the same mythical world. He writes his stories for his son, who dies of ALS. Certain characters are his prophets and answer directly to their author. His characters don't have free will, and this is analogous to the Calvinist view of man's relationship with God. Some characters can't cope with the idea that they're characters in a book, neither with fact that they suffer. We track the author's evolving views on predestination and the problem of evil.

your diary desu

"After the collapse of civilization everything came to a stop, either suddenly, or crawling like a squashed wasp. Yet human needs are still a daily part of life, and not even the apocalypse can change certain things about our species nor deny us of certain privileges we came to enjoy before the Fall. One of those was communication. Thus, one of the first services to be restored were messenger services, mailmen. This is the story of one such man. His background is unimportant, his life a complete waste of time, all that matters is his commitment to his profession. Thousands of miles stand between him and the satisfaction of a well done job and a salary, and nothing, be it crazed survivors, warlords or any other horrors brought forth by the madness unleashed upon what many wished was the end, will deter him from getting his delivery signed as confirmed. Why follow this man at all? Because out of a few hundred of those committed to this line of work, we had to pick someone."

A tranny college co-ed gets gangbanger by an all-black fraternity

holy kek

Based

Historical novel about a man who by orders of a king and the church in his country goes to different regions of Europe and records myths.

The world ended but everyone’s trying their hardest to pretend nothing happend.

So a non-fiction book then?

I can't find it. I think it's sitting on a flashdrive somewhere, never to be seen again.

pige

First one could be good user. Sounds a little like the Metamorphosis

This is nice post.

is he chris chan?

Don Quixote is more closer to Chris-chan than anything.

The plague of 1665 wipes out most of the English population, a civil war veteran taking shelter in the woods runs into a spooky entity in the forest.

Celebrity intellectual finds himself eternally at the mercy of an actress he once made love to, lest she $MeToo his livelihood away.

A gender fluid person is the narrator and moves from gender to gender all the time. The novel could be a fun read and demonstrate gender dysphoria. But the book shouldn't be about lgbt rights, it should be an attempt at a good novel. Every time a faggot tries to write a book or a poem, compose a song, direct a film, it's just shit, made to cater to other faggots, not at all interesting to read if you aren't interested specifically in lgbt rights. I haven't thought this one out but I think it could be cool.

Stop writing shitty books, faggots.

Attached: 3dc06675eaeaebda8f480579eb25d4bff5442bac8d0fea5be0bef8fc782875f1.png (208x206, 112K)

Don Quixote had a non-imaginary friend though.

The internet is Chris's Sancho.

A geriatric frail widow befriends a woman from her church. This woman helps look after the widow, talk with her, and become the daughter she never had; the widow helps the woman overcome her stumbling blocks in life and acts as a mother-figure to her, as her real mother died when she was a little girl.

oh fuck youre onto something

shallow experiences of people who can't relate to others and instead relate to things in compulsive, unhealthy and insane ways, and can only relate to other people as things - basically a portrait of the millenial mind

Wholesome.

In the distant future, mankind lives away from Earth within the utopian space station, Algo. With all their needs and wants care for by a “Mother” an advanced A.I. And The Forever Society, an order of super scientists which created all of it, the lives of those aboard the megastation are existences of abundance and chemical inebriation. The main character, a girl named Luma who races jet packs for sport begins to suspect things aren’t right behind the veil of the perfection.

When forces beyond her control draw her into the dealings of the Forever Society, Luma will find herself set on an adventure across new worlds and dimensions to protect Algo and those she cares for.

Brave New World meets The Rocketeer, meets golden age of science fiction.

61k out of a likely 80k
Home stretch, lads.

Attached: AD31C4C7-E39A-4584-9769-237DEAD4799F.jpg (1502x3076, 1.51M)

Some dude falls in love with another guy he barely knows. They only talked through a video game and only exchanged the minimum online - a few pictures, what they're doing in life, and they both realise that even though they feel something for each other, they will never be able to realise it because of the distances between them.

And then, one day, Earth passes through a 4-dimensional manifold of the universe completly stolen from the three-body problem ; one immediate application is that all places on Earth are now a short walk from each other. Just locate one "spark", swim through this irreal ocean between the worlds, and let yourself be guided by the lights of the outside world.

Of course, this causes a lot of political problems on Earth, as it completely destroys the idea of borders, and in a certain sense, of transport issues. But for this guy, the most important consequence is that he can finally see his friend.

It's fucking pathetic, I know

>Dude falls in love with some guy he barely knows

This is why we shouldn’t have given you people your own parades

Call it wish fulfillment
There could be some tension about him trying to picture the unknown, and being scared that the actual person he'll see might be different

I don't think falling in love with an idea is exclusive to faggots anyways

Seconded

Are they cute tho?