This thread is dedicated to all the women of Yea Forums, you pure delicate flowers

This thread is dedicated to all the women of Yea Forums, you pure delicate flowers

Attached: 83020466-9F1E-4FA0-BFBD-447F9BDB6998.png (657x527, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=diLG-4lJows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: d34d495a382427aee8ae74a286f07382.jpg (1536x2048, 273K)

some of us are sluts

>stone
all*
ftfy arthot

>stone
some*
phoneposting was a mistake

>:(

Most women on Yea Forums are trannies

OP here, trannies don't count.

you fellas need some femme dick in your lives (or at least in your mouths)

Hot

I've never seen, read, or knew a female with an intellectual depth which could rival a puddle. My greatest wish is to meet one that could stop my raging sexism, prove that feminine beauty extends beyond their bone structure, but alas life just keeps on confirming the terrifying simplicity and shallowness of the vaginafolk. The back of my head suggests to blame men for it - we never challenged women with anything, we left them home and glorified their laze, treated them like grown children or sexual cattle, denied them a chance to evolve. Like flowers, women of today are useless, and wither away quickly, after being pollinated many times over.

Attached: 1528272368917.jpg (581x345, 42K)

I'm not a pure delicate flower, I'm just as hopelessly degenerate as the rest of you. My room looks like a turned over dumpster and I spend like 5 hours a day on Yea Forums. Also if you knew how unhygeinic I was you would barf, I don't ever shave, and I literally have 5 used sanitary pads lying around on the floor.

You should probably interact with a variety of women before making statements like this. Note I said "interact" and not "date/have sex with."

>being an animalet in the year of our Lord Jesus Christ 2019
how embarassing

You are only a slut because your father molested you, honey.

nah, papa didnt do anything like that desu

Whatcha been reading lately?

It’s cute when women try to pretend to be as ugly and nasty as us. It’s like “teehee I ca be a pervert too! What if you put handcuffs on me or choke me?!!” And i’m Like “why don’t I piss in your mouth and knock out your two front teeth while we listen to NON and you can take it up the ass while we watch concentration camp footage? Maybe I can kickfuck your meathole?!”

The thing with art hoes is that they’re mediocre I every way. Boys trust me you wanna date a reasonable and agreeable blonde. That’s it. Teehee.

Read Aurora Leigh

U should have therapy and then stay away from women

She’s so small and delicate.

The funny thing is, is that women love me. Maybe you should stop being a useless faggot.

im gonna go ahead and re-recommend that you get therapy and stay away from women

Anna Karenina
Okay then...

I have spent more than a decade on Atlantic plumber studies leaflet dissemination cooperation groups, I am well aware of the general picture.

Can you mail me those pads if you don't need to use them again?

I'm gonna go ahead and recommend you to kill some roasties

This is absolutely a woman. I bet you’ll sit through hours of violent entertainment and even literature of ruminations on mans violent nature and nod like it’s so deep and you understand it; but you don’t and you never will. The last century was a mistake. Smoke and mud is in our blood and we welcome the oncoming collapse, when we can return to our natural order of rape and murder. But keep shopping at Whole Foods and wishing for a more organic future sweetheart. When the time comes I’m going to waterboard you with your favorite brand of vanilla latte before I drown you and violate your body.

BASED

Can you guess which song by the electroswing outfit The Avalanches I'm singing rn :)

Then you know we have a popular saying around here.

No but I like them. You should play The Unicorns instead. I know about all the Twee outfits honeybun. How else do you think I get women to snort my load?

*horse noises*

m.youtube.com/watch?v=diLG-4lJows

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1522279434413.jpg (217x232, 11K)

Lmao go back to your human trafficking victims

This really made my day, user. Regardless of all the arguing above me, I hope your sweetness here brings you all the joy in the world!!

Why don’t we break the tension and kiss already, but be warned I don’t have a Twitter so when you wanna punish me it’ll have to be old style: a big spanking

>overcompensation

What makes you try so hard to appear like a edgy tuff guy

No. You dismiss anything written by a woman as soon as you realise it's written by a woman.

You are afraid of the feminine dimension of life and hide from this fact by claiming all women are just brainlets and without insight.

The sad part is there's really no reason to be so afraid of it, and letting it into your life is necessary for growing emotionally and spiritually as a person.

I know you’re probably used to swimming in the shallow end of your soi swimming pool with other dudes just like you. It’s not all your fault. Buttfuckin believe it that there are many people outside of cyberspace that go bump in the night that might scare you and those two dried raisins you call balls. It’s not a bad thing to be tough. And before you go on a tangent extolling the virtues of “radical honesty” or “acceptance” put your yo-yo down and realize my kind have held down your kind since the emergence of this thing we call self awareness and rape you slowly and pleasurably. And it wasn’t even personal. You just got lucky in this small sliver of time but it looks like it’s coming to an end. If I don’t get to go back to murdering you when it all comes tumbling down my children will.

Take it with sincerity when I say I will pray for you user. I hope you find a way out of your nightmare. Truly.

I suggest Le Guin
other than that, I've known a few that had more street smarts than a lot of guys I know, for example they were better with money and self-control and making connections, that's intelligence and a valuable kind to boot

me hat wemon

but there is no feminine dimension of life, because men and women are the same and equal

If men and women are the same and equal, then men are as every bit as superficial, stupid, ignorant and shallow that user claims women are. Which you might make a case for, but I tend to err on the side of optimism towards human nature.

Literally the only reason I opened this thread, thanks /fitlit/

>enjoying anal and violence against women
ok we get it your a closeted fag

Its a bad thing to be such a raging psychopathic nutcase like yourself. Inwardly your'e just an insecure coward using tuff guy talk to cope.

I've read it, and it's actually quite good
A work like Blithedale that seems years ahead of its time
And yet the main character described culturally died off (as a type) maybe 25 yrs ago
i.e. she no longer exists
At any rate RB's loss became a palpable feel after reading

>Maybe I can kickfuck your meathole?!”
back the fuck off?!

Women are the best gender, tbqh. They’re not perfect of course, but then again who is?

They’re generally so much more interesting and fun than my fellow males and I just love hanging around them. Feminine things are also so nice and enjoyable. I’ll never understand misogynists— Most women I’ve interacted with have been great.

>men being cringegods again
you know the internet is an eternal record right?

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Tier list
>Me
>White men
>White women
>Other women
>Other races
>Niggers
>skunkapes

White men actually had to try and earn enough to support a woman so they get credit

>not one female shakespeare
>not one female plato
>not one female bach
>not one female tarkovsky
>not one female einstein
>not one female joyce
>not one female goethe
>not one female caesar
>not one female cesare borgia
>not one female napoleon
>not one female captain cook
>not one female richard francis burton
>not one female web dubois
>not one female epictetus
>not one female socrates
>not one female montaigne
>not one female nietzsche
>not one female galileo
>not one female diderot
>not one female meister eckhart
>not one female pseudo-dionysius
>in all of history
>despite plenty of periods full of relatively well-educated women with full access to the same resources
>despite many of these women being in the very same circles of some of the men just mentioned and deliberately cultivated
>all "great" women have been "pretty good" relative to men, at best
>not one woman has ever risen to true greatness, so that her gender is irrelevant and she is simply great
>all "great" women have always been "great* (*for a woman)"
>all famous/successful women have always been tag-alongs and sidekicks to men who did all the actual heavy lifting
>all women have is their youth
>that fades away after 5~ years

Attached: 1543132235905.jpg (751x533, 168K)

um forgetting about me sweetie?

Attached: 28F053E2-01E0-4DF2-8762-6DD784D56AB5.png (537x540, 449K)

Dammit I got my list wrong, skunkapes go a tier below me, they have never lied

Okay on a serious note, women are more good than men. Men however are not as easy to force into some evil act, so they are smarter. Women if left alone I think will choose good, but men will choose either. Black people are no shit probably monkeys

Let’s be honest: if you are woman and you post on Yea Forums, your mind has almost certainly been poisoned beyond reckoning

all of this bombastic piffle was just about trying to fuck though. the biological imperative supersedes and overrides any and all flowery glosses over this fact, period.

I'll never forget Mira "What the hell happened to Mira Gonzalez?" Gonzalez, this century's greatest poetess

Attached: DMhM-kpVQAAE9Gp.jpg (1534x2048, 306K)

Does anyone, male or female, spend a considerable amount of time on Yea Forums and escape unharmed?

I've been on Yea Forums since I was 13 (now 24) and it's definitely taken its toll on me.

true, but considering that Yea Forums is hghly male dominated, and extremely misogynistic, to be female and yet still want to spend time on this site is evidence of a very messed up person

>not one female shakespeare
>not one female plato
>not one female bach
>not one female tarkovsky
>not one female einstein
>not one female joyce
>not one female goethe
>not one female caesar
>not one female cesare borgia
>not one female napoleon
>not one female captain cook
>not one female richard francis burton
>not one female web dubois
>not one female epictetus
>not one female socrates
>not one female montaigne
>not one female nietzsche
>not one female galileo
>not one female diderot
>not one female meister eckhart
>not one female pseudo-dionysius

all these guys suck

I would respect a woman who browsed Yea Forums, but in ten years I have met none

is anyone on here not a sick fuck? I tell myself I'm not but look at where I am.

>arguing with holes

fem user here,
I've spent a good couple years on Yea Forums, usually somewhere on Yea Forums or /his/, and I've found that I still adhere to most of my initial beliefs and views of modern humanity and human nature
So much hatred (of all parties) comes out of insecurity, and if you can recognize and address that insecurity within yourself and others, it's easier not to let it affect you in a detrimental manner

Only the Anima has any understanding of what a woman is. Female Homo Sapiens Sapiens merely emulates that to lure in prey animals.

I feel like women don't get Yea Forums

>arguing with incels
never struck you as curious that seemingly no one on the literature board can write?

Attached: Detective_looking_through_magnifying_glass.jpg (640x360, 17K)

btw, I really do respect you for putting up with this but Yea Forums for me was the wild west of the internet for a long time

We used to have much better discussion before you got here

That was a joke bitch

Attached: 1498756920751.jpg (1000x664, 249K)

>Browsing /his/
/his/ is shit dude.

Until Brittany Venti did her HWNDU stunt I didn't believe there were any real femanons. I'm still pretty sceptical. The alleged femanons on this thread are trolling for the (you)s.

>So much hatred (of all parties) comes out of insecurity
Tibetans shouldn't feel so insecure about the Chinese.

don't bother dude, despite "travelling" to "find herself" her whole world is 3 feet around her own head.