Books with Genderqueer MCs

What are some of your favorite books with MCs that clearly disrupt the gender binary in meaningful ways? I find Severian's own particular modes of though, the way they constantly downplay it, and the genuine complications it gives the narrative really interesting.

Attached: botns.jpg (340x499, 26K)

He's constantly falling in love with women and fucking them. How exactly is he a discord tranny?

my diary desu

Attached: 542806306.jpg (499x297, 23K)

I came here to say exactly this.
If I could add anything, it would simply be FUCK TRANNIES!

Nice bait.

Attached: angemilk.png (300x228, 57K)

ur transphobia is p silly, and claiming they fall into a clean gender is honestly even sillier

keep seething tranny

Attached: ppLtSqPQ.png (823x755, 529K)

keep bein silly and fantasizing about bussy

Stop trying to turn everyone into trannies, faggot.

Severian was constantly fucking women. When he wasn't fucking them, he was always thinking about Thecla, Agia, and Dorcas. Hell, he even raped Jolenta in a boat ffs.

Now this faggot on the other hand...

Attached: TheNameoftheWind_cover.jpg (183x275, 10K)

lmao, fucking women has nothing to do with ur gender, and of course they're a rapist, just not a man

Man, that just reminded me, the female names in TBNS are KINO. I want to name my daughter Dorcas. It's an actual Christian name, for those that don't know.

I see you read the first and the last part of my comment. He was constantly thinking about how much he loved other girls.

Is Gene Wolf a degenerate, despite being a Catholic?

>you have to be a man to love women
that doesnt even make sense

thinking Severian is a man is ignoring the most important action in the entire book

You are referring to his possession of other people's memories?

Severian is a man. Wolfe is a catholic and wouldn't have made his protagonist some shitty degenerate otherkin faggot.

no, to their integrated plurality. just calling it memories is hardly truthful

but he did, which is weird huh?

Nice argument.

Didn't you retarded faggots read it?
Remember when Thecla start narrating things.
Thecla is dead, the only thecla left is the one living inside severian head rent free.

Attached: 1550921626957.jpg (1000x850, 112K)

FUCKING WOMEN IS FOR POOFS

Attached: 1543884297756.jpg (660x515, 43K)

This is what white women actually believe

You do realize that didn't happen until the second book, when he ate the flesh with Che?

u caught me, teehee

idk why me being clearly right about this is bothering you guys so much, i mean, straights still have Able getting molested in the Wizard Knight

You do realize its framed as a memoir?

Ok, so how does this explain him always thinking about the other chicks?

its not even related, and Thecla, due to her position as a eunuchs concubine, probably fucked women too (just like severian claimed Dorcas and Jolenta did)

>imagine being this braindead

Attached: 040.jpg (1280x939, 272K)

>probably fucked women too
>probably

Attached: 1525754486095.jpg (396x691, 62K)

shoot, idr everything in the text, a lot happens

Severian is pretty chad and a decent man.