Can a female please read me a cozy bedtime story and tell me "goodnight, don't let the bedbugs bite, i love you" please?

Can a female please read me a cozy bedtime story and tell me "goodnight, don't let the bedbugs bite, i love you" please?

Attached: 9DFE5724-5D30-42FB-839B-12C5F6043726.jpg (399x351, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/d.aspx
youtu.be/YABLsFK8gjY
youtube.com/watch?v=-eB6EwKnSOU
vocaroo.com/i/s0rGeP63qEUZ
vocaroo.com/i/s18gh0FyN9JE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJNztYGSpBU
vocaroo.com/i/s0KLd6mMm8Mu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’m not a female but I can role play as my mom instead.
>”mom am I chubby? The kids called me that at school and punched me”
>”no you aren’t honey”
*procedes to take off my pants and touch me in a sexual way*
>”I’ll go get some ice cream later”
Sleep well though apu

>female
only incels call women females, user. you're not an incel are you?

I long for the touch and love of a woman.

I really like this one, I would love it if a girl vocarooed it for me, it is a bit spooky and long, you don't have to read the whole thing.
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/d.aspx

Attached: 26D0ECD6-8F07-43BA-BE25-C3DD154FA44D.gif (200x167, 21K)

real women DISGUST me

hentai women, though, well now we're talking hehe

youtu.be/YABLsFK8gjY

Donna Tartt turned down everyone on Yea Forums, but you sound like the kind of go-getter who could woo her

Who is that desu

youtube.com/watch?v=-eB6EwKnSOU

Starts at 8:25

I just got back from a date and I smell like her now. She has that certain floral smell that hooks you like a powerful, addicting drug. I already miss her. I want to kiss her more. She hiccups like a baby coyote yaps. I'm overwhelmed with pheromones and womanly magic. I hope to see her again soon; next time I will kiss her more. I won't let her make me come though because I must preserve my seed, lest I lose my virility. Maybe I will let her take my seed though. Why not? She can put it to good use as lotion, lubricant, or baby-making stuffs. Fuck, I miss her.

Attached: gZ38ujB.jpg.png (657x527, 27K)

ASMR is your best bet, user. Also Soundgasm (stay away from the perverted stuff, though). Also I really love women too, and wish one would read the two of us bedtime stories together, before letting me snuggle up into her as we sleep. Alas, being a softboy is not an easy life. But be true to yourself if that's what you are, user.

Here user, I have this one saved from another femanons reading
vocaroo.com/i/s0rGeP63qEUZ

FUCK TRANNIES AND GOODNIGHT MY SON

Attached: posie.jpg (757x600, 49K)

>stay away from the perverted stuff, though
Why?

I want to-be loved in a motherly way not a whore way

vocaroo.com/i/s18gh0FyN9JE

I love you too

You just gave me an idea, I'm going to get my gf to read me something before bed. Just for the lols. Going to make her read Hegel.

Creepy ass mf lmao

Nothing creepy about that. My gf (when we were long distance) used to take my own tshirts home. So she could smell me.

:( user, I'm sensitive rn, please I think I love her

My first reaction was to close this frog thread. Real tired of his meme.
Second reaction was to make up the story of the little boy who took up smoking... but I see everyone else is being cruel and crude anyway.

Here’s a nice story
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJNztYGSpBU

Attached: 90B3B728-3746-4603-82A3-7743CB3C8611.jpg (319x310, 43K)

very cute user, i support your love and will pray that your relationship is great :D

Here you go, friends. Sorry that my voice is kind of weird, but this thread made me sad so I thought something is better than nothing vocaroo.com/i/s0KLd6mMm8Mu

This is a tranny guys, I'm sorry.

This isn't you is it?

you disgust me

Thank you femnon, I don't think you are a trap. And I love you too.

Thank you for being nice

I think this is a tranny but still really appreciate the effort. It was very kind of you :)