youtube.com/watch?v=lNK9b67yx54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good night OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Qp_djIuQ2Cw

GN user sleep well

good night fren

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=lNK9b67yx54

Attached: 93C02990-945A-4903-9677-9A39D4A8217A.jpg (500x500, 25K)

goodnight fren :)

night, sugar

Sleep well fren

Sleep tight, fren.

Attached: IMG_20170625_154031.jpg (696x643, 40K)

I made 8 posts on here today and no one replied. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow.

night darling

Goodnight fren

no one replies to me on Yea Forums anymore

Shut the fuck up. I know which posts were yours and I ignored you.

link his posts

This is my first night sleeping alone. Im in med school and my parents just left. I spent one hour sobbing and then went for a walk, now I got into my apartment again and am trying to sleep. Very difficult night indeed. And yes I have feelings, yes I cried like a baby. Im not superman, I cant be strong all the time. I dont know man... Its all gonna be fine. I feel like a child. I feel like when my mom left me in the kindergarten for the first time. I never thought I would be so emotional about this, but im letting myself feel those feelings and cry if I wanna cry. Thats life.

Gn OP

I haven't left my mom's house yet, but I can already feel that being away from home is going to be a bitch.
Everything will be alright, man. We all have to go someday, otherwise we start becoming burdens. Give them a call tomorrow.

Attached: Idktfb.jpg (500x461, 52K)

Good night fren, sleep well

I just got back from a date and I smell like her now. She has that certain floral smell that hooks you like a powerful, addicting drug. I already miss her. I want to kiss her more. She hiccups like a baby coyote yaps. I'm overwhelmed with pheromones and womanly magic. I hope to see her again soon; next time I will kiss her more. I won't let her make me come though because I must preserve my seed, lest I lose my virility. Maybe I will let her take my seed though. Why not? She can put it to good use as lotion, lubricant, or baby-making stuffs. Fuck, I miss her.

Attached: gZ38ujB.jpg.png (657x527, 27K)

I might sound like a bitch too, but when I left for college for the first time. Those first weeks were the hardest. I felt like shit all the time, and couldn't place it exactly. I didn't express it either, no crying, no nothing. I was home sick, and I didn't even realize it.

Don't hold it in user, you'll only make yourself worse. Now adays I stay in so many different places within a year, home is a gray zone for me, and a constant piss off for my insurance company.

Good night brother.

Attached: 1521784806955.jpg (914x749, 161K)