God is dea--

>God is dea--

Attached: Allah3.svg.png (330x330, 13K)

OwO what's this?

Allah :3 creator of the universe

Was Joyce actual Muslim Sufi?

I find this emoticon so cute. I wonder who invented it. How do these symbols even work? How do we all know "what" that symbol means, and simultaneously see and hear it when we read it?

I don't think the universe was created, personally. Don't smite me, pls.

based based-thread poster!

PENIS

A penis

Oh fuck you. I'm never going to be able to unsee that

-f

Infinite life and death, begetting snake or rackhead upon the grain, a cyth and ship and maybe (a foot).

allah is bewbs

>his religion forbids depiction of his god and founder

Attached: Elevation of the Cross.jpg (1200x867, 199K)

Why the fuck did that post get deleted? Do we have a radical Islamic mod?

Attached: Review brah hmmmmmmm.jpg (320x474, 31K)

How would you depict Allah?

>radical
You mean not pozzed?

Someone that respects the divine will of Allah

Oh shit it IS

I was booted for being too anti T**kish in once.

Religion and nationalism are poison

All he did was put two little black dots on the name of Allah to make it look like titties. In my quranic interpretation that is halal because Allah is strictly pro-titties. So, the deletion of that post is strictly anti-Islamic and homosexual . that mod needs to be tossed of a mountain.

Nice tits, Akmed

Hiro needs his advertisers

The death of God Nietzsche spoke is specific to Christianity - that is that Christianity is no longer a vital moral force. This is obvious, because, unlike the pure religion of Muhammed (pbuh) it lacked monotheism (pure monotheism that is). Islam, on the other hand, after the (((victors of WW1 and the Turkish secularists))) destroyed the Caliphate, experienced a massive jump in calling for the return of shari'a. Islam is never going to cease being a viable source of morals as it is divinely revealed. I call all of you, you who have seen the humiliation and disgrace of godlessness, to embrace the religion of pure monotheism. There is no god but Allah and Muhammed is His messenger.

Attached: allahmuhammed.png (1467x1095, 2.96M)

looks like a dick

Muhammad wrote the Quran and used it to gain power

how could he have written the Quran? It has truths in it that modern science has only recently confirmed, like the development of humans

lol, it's "scientific truths" are nonsense
the one about sperm is hilarious

Exactly how is it hilarious?

-d AND NO ONE CARES! IF THERE IS A HELL! I'LL SEE YOU THERE!

Attached: reznorangry560.jpg (560x370, 86K)

>my face when muslims render god in the shape of a penis

Attached: 1458852326001.jpg (249x212, 13K)

No, he’s right. The Quran is a magical book which predicts the future