It has dawned on me that I've been too harsh and dismissive of incels. As a tall, decent looking, white male...

It has dawned on me that I've been too harsh and dismissive of incels. As a tall, decent looking, white male, I've never had a problem attracting female attention (of any race). From puberty onwards, I've had girlfriends and intimacy with women. I simply cannot comprehend how someone can go through life never experiencing something that came to me without any effort at all. I simply existed and women showed interest in me, even when I was a complete loser with no job or money. What books can I read to better sympathise with incels and understand the condition of the incel?

Attached: images.jpg (306x165, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fD2briZ6fB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What books can I read to better sympathise with incels and understand the condition of the incel?
Try reading Kafka's Metamorphosis, Dostoevsky's Notes from Underground, and Turgenev's Diary of a Superfluous Man.

Core involuntary celibate lit:
The Metamorphosis, Kafka
Notes from Underground, Dostoievski

Damn it, nice suggestions

>Dostoevsky's Notes from Underground
Don't know about the other two, but the underground man is old, unkempt, and a drug addict.

It goes without saying, Elliot Roger's My Twisted World

Just imagine being disliked by everyone right away because of how you look I think and the only friend you can have is an animal.

Attached: 61896BBC-968F-4021-8FF9-35794F40662D.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Elliot never even approached any girl. He was a delusional faggot. I feel bad for Incels who actively try but get shot down, Elliot literally just walked around and sat alone in public and expected chicks to fall onto his lap. What a fucknugget.

Elliot was a mentally ill hapa narcissist with dismissing parents in a white nation, not incel.

>Elliot literally just walked around and sat alone in public and expected chicks to fall onto his lap.
Never had a girl fall on my lap, but I can recall several youthful summers, aged 16 - 20, where I've been casually walking past a group of girls with a bro and the girls have shouted over or showed interest in some other way.
Has happened a few times while I was walking alone too.

Nice bait OP

my diary desu

also probably any Dostoyevsky but mostly Notes from the Underground and White Nights

>implying inceldom is about a lack of female attention
Every few months I come across a girl who's attracted to me. I've been asked out by 7-8/10 girls 3 times throughout my life, although I only had the balls to say yes once and it lead nowhere for unrelated reasons. In middle school I said no because I was afraid my parents would make fun of me for having a girlfriend. I didn't pursue any other women after that until college because I was too afraid of rejection. In fact I'd say this crippling fear of rejection lasted into college because there are several distinct occasions in class/at parties where I was too afraid to ask girls for their numbers when we were clearly vibing. Now I'm 22 going on 23, only ever hooked up with a few girls and nothing more. I'm out of college and I have no idea where to find women. When I think of my past all I feel is an overwhelming sense of regret reaching back as far as my interest in women goes. I don't know if you'd call me an incel or a volcal, but I'd desperately love to not be a virgin and I don't understand why I've been so unable to capitalize on all of the female attention I've gotten in my past.

Attached: 2grlig.jpg (412x351, 18K)

You're going to make it bro, I believe in you.

Can relate, bro. In high school, I had an entire harem of girls who wanted my dick. Only one of them was fat and ugly, the rest were popular cheerleader types. Over 5 girls were crushing on me at the same time, it was nuts- I honestly never tried to confirm their attraction, but they were dropping obvious hints, like flicking their hair, giggling around me. Or maybe I was just imagining everything because I was on NoFap, my hormones made me hallucinate or something. Ever since then, I've never received an ounce of female attention and I intend to keep it that way. It's ridiculous that after I stopped masturbating, girls would just line up to be my girlfriend.

Thanks user. I know I can but I just feel so despondent about it all.

I've fapped 2-3 times per week since I started in middle school and I seem to have a solid opportunity every few months. I just until very recently was too much of a pussy to move on it and ever since I've begun actually trying to push things forward it fails every time for unrelated reasons, like the girl going to grad school or law school or me graduating or w/e.

Take this on for size. I've had two attractive girls in my bed (not at the same time), basically wanting to get fucked, and I didn't fuck them because I was a virgin.

How old are you?

I'm not a virgin now, but what I mentioned above occurred when I was 18 and 19.

>I'd desperately love to not be a virgin
Why obsess about virginity?

He wants to experience a fundamental human, particularly male experience, of having sex and conquering a woman. What's wrong with that?

I don't really obsess over it so much anymore. It's just that I have a degree from a good school, a job with a future, a car, a good social life with lifelong friends, etc and the one aspect of my life that's desperately lacking is female intimacy. I feel like I have been and continue to be missing out on something that I shouldn't be.

>girl calls you to ask you out
>other complements you on a night out and follows you
>had ~4 really beautiful girls
Into me
I don’t know, 19, I’ve kissed and cuddled girls but don’t care much for it. I was the happiest making a sand castle with my childhood best friends, having him teach me how to swim, playing sports, leading a group of my friends in the forest. I now realize that I just want to be an Ancient Greek. I don’t care for money or pussy. But all those boys I knew once changed so much when we all became ~16. I just want them back instead of the consumerist and capital components they now are. I want to go back to those summers spent swimming in the sea. Just big boys, living.

Attached: CC2F3E94-530D-4995-92D8-9F06EDBDE648.jpg (594x398, 80K)

if you're not tall you're fucked. women are stupid animals, just bodies. all that matters is physical domination.

based, good recommendations

gay

That’s the thing, I’m not particularly sexually attracted to men. I’ve just never felt a real connection with a woman, like I don’t have anything in common with them so I never seek them out because there’s nothing to connect with. They just feel so empty of sea.

>not gay
>only likes men

Have you ever liked a woman in any other way than sexual? How?

>Have you ever liked a woman in any other way than sexual?
Yes
>How?
By not thinking of them as men or judging them by male standards.

Well yeah, but I live in Scandinavia. I’m pretty sure it doesn’t make me gay to be just mostly sexually attracted to women though and wanting to fish nude with my bros.

>imagine not being able to tell that your child is yours by simply looking at it
Weak genes.

Likely, if you are attractive your ancestors were peasants. Weak chin and soft features are a sign of a gentleman.

Attached: youngwilliamii.jpg (640x760, 69K)

Is this the newest incel cope?

I can relate to this. I have nothing at all in common with women and they generally do not like my sense of humor. I'm also ugly, which makes them avoid me. I want to fuck, but I can't imagine any future where I somehow end up in a relationship.
Also, all the guys in the thread who have talked about girls being interested but failing to capitalize on it: You're not incels because your lack of success is your fault. It's your lack of drive and nerve that is preventing you from getting your dick wet. The only people who are true incels are the ugly and the ill or deformed.

Attached: 1550967666353.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Yes and we're coming back. Look at the people who own the wealth. Zuckerberg for example. Get fucked

Attached: Portrait_of_a_gentleman_Mitte_Augsburg.jpg (373x470, 48K)

don't feel any pity for them.
as an attractive volcel it's painfully obvious to me that tons of ugly fucks get laid. but when you start spending your free time commiserating with underage frogposters in online womenhate forums girls can smell that shit in your disposition and your odds drop from low to zero

Plus Sized Elf V.1

That's a weak chin? It looks fairly well-proportioned to me.

You're cherrypicking irrationally, so you're either delusional or trolling.

women are amazing, you guys are missing out.
I'm barely even willing to talk to male peers on campus unless I can tell we have one of my niche interests in common but I'm always willing to kick off a platonic friendship with beautiful girls, they are so sweet and supportive and emotionally intelligent and laugh at the dumb things you say or give you joking, conspiratorial smiles

You unironically sound like a fag

try leg reduction surgery and you'll understand

I'm straight and mostly hang out with guys but... you know how distant and emotionally retarded we can be with each other.
also
>hating women
>not gay
>liking women
>gay
might want to check the math on that one

Hanging around with women unless you're fucking them or one of their friends is gay or pathetic.

I don't hate women at all, I just don't get along with them most of the time.
I don't need a lot of emotional support, when I do I have my family and my close male friends. Women don't have a monopoly on empathy. If anything their empathy is often superficial and inauthentic because they offer it up so freely.
I didn't mean literally gay, I meant he sounded like a coddled pussy who needs the constant support of his pseudo mommies to get through the day. A grown man should not need emotional support except in tragic or at least very strenuous situations.

Apart from the desperation about virginity you've got it right. Just remember that asking a girl and being rejected and feeling ridiculous is no big deal, you'll feel bad a week and move on.

if you think girls are only for sex you're missing out on a massive spectrum of the social experience
which is ironic given that you sound on the spectrum
even at a basic level I find there are activities that you do with friends of one gender and not the other (ie; sports, drugs, video games vs. shopping, visiting art galleries/museums, etc)

I'm 5'4", average looking, borderline autistic, unsuccessful and not particularly smart or interesting. It's kinda hard to explain if you don't also have those characteristics. Women simply just don't see you in a romantic context. And for the record I'm not one of those women hating super bitter incel types. It's not like they walk around sneering at you, if anything girls have typically always been overly nice to me out of what I assume is some form of pity. It's a nice gesture, so while a bit condescending I don't hold it against them. There's just nothing about me genetically or socially that is in any way appealing to women through a romantic/sexual lens. It's nobody's fault or anything, it's just how it is.

I went to an art gallery with my male friend last weekend. I don't even know any girls my age who know who Monet is.

You're not an incel if you had girls interested in you. I hate people like you who larp as incels just for the sake of becoming a beggar of sympathy.

>tfw white, in good shape, 6'3, green eyes and decently attractive yet still can't get girls
being autistic and socially inept sucks

>incel
Fuck off with that nu-english garbage. You're on the literature board goddammit, least act like your IQ is above room temp.

Shit I know those feels. The best parts of my life was spent with my childhood friends. We have this great friend circle, about 8 boys within a 6 year age range. There was a forest we would explore too, and we did everyone together so much so that we'd walk into our friends houses without ringing the bell. We ate together, often slept together (no homo), read and played vidya together. And then you know what happened? Females happened. They noticed the great brotherhood we had and crushed it to bits. They slowly crept their way in using their seductive charms, and everything we had was destroyed

Contrapoints has a video on incels that was fantastic

>What books can I read to better sympathise with incels and understand the condition of the incel?
Why would you ask for books when you already have access to their forums? Lurk them and find out for yourself. It's really not so complicated that you need somebody else's help to synthesize and distill what you're going to find.

That said, Whatever by Houellebecq did an excellent job of it.

Attached: 456456456456.png (611x846, 98K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190105-256186_Twitter.png (893x1142, 234K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190106-457871_Twitter.png (673x1216, 168K)

incel defense force has arrived

Attached: 56785787657865.png (789x1184, 430K)

>I've been asked out by 7-8/10 girls 3 times throughout my life
Fuck you

Are you me?

That's a very intelligent reaction to your situation and I want to be more like you.

has it dawned on you that you're 10 years late engaging this meme? way to use the parlance of the times gramps, relating to the kids today through their hip slang and whatnot

I'm going to have to agree with these folks Why would you even want to label yourself as one when it clearly doesn't apply to you? It's like calling yourself an alcoholic when you don't drink alcohol, just kinda weird.

Incels are just people who never learned to play the social game and developed a system and science around their experiences with the results of that deficiency. This is probably nearly always due to anxiety, bad upbringing, or actual autism.

then you don't know many girls, so many art hoes are into monet and van gogh

The thing about "lookism" is that most people agree it's true in all contexts EXCEPT when conversing with or about incels. Normal people accept the fact that how attractive your face is has a massive impact on the direction of your life.

Holy shit.
Why do normalfag Yea Forumstards like to fucking blog so fucking much?

I didn't mean to fall into that stupid cliché that looks don't matter, they obviously do, especially when talking about fucking sex. But most incels are not actually horrifically ugly and most of them are social losers in general, not just when it comes to sex.

Not him but a certain anxiety around romantic relationships that leads to self-sabotage is a perfectly valid expression of inceldom.

I never personally identified with the label because I feel like I never actually put in the effort to go out on the weekends and try to hook up with random girls. That doesn't mean I didn't feel unloved and lonely for certain significant stretches of time.

You know what sucks? I got involved with a BPD girl I worked with who, though taken, constantly bitched about her boyfriend and made passes at me. I made a pass at her (tried to kiss her, plainly without getting in her face) and she opened up a sexual harassment investigation on me. It took three months for me to be exonerated and those months were some of the most stressful months of my life. I was set on taking a break from flirting with/crushing on women and I was surprised how content I was with that, though. I found genuine happiness in dedicating myself to music and my male friendships in my sister l spare time.

>in my sister l spare time.
Woah Freud. Sorry it's late guys, meant "in my spare time."

I don't know about "horrifically" ugly, but I have no reason to believe they're not ugly. I'm ugly. Been told so plenty of times. Ugly people aren't rare- they just go unnoticed. People like to look at and be around pretty people. There are definitely lots of people who could probably get laid but identify as an incel because of their hangups. But I do honestly believe that if a guy has built his identity around his inability to have a relationship, there is a very very slim chance he is handsome, or even average

>tfw held hands with, and kissed a girl
I'm no longer pure bros

It was mentioned but not linked.

youtube.com/watch?v=fD2briZ6fB0

Incels aren't the product of philosophy or ideology, but of self-loathing.
They should be pitied.

OP has no internal life, and everytime he gets and inkling of what seems to be a thought he has a strong urge to showcase it. It's the curse of the well adjusted. An incel of the mind.

Yeah mate this is the blind leading the blind. Contrapoints exudes mental illness so strongly it's almost laudable. A single frame from one of his videos speaks volumes. And yeah, I'm gonna say it. Lynchian.

Imagine getting this worked up over sex.
>muh feels, muh pleasures, muh personal accomplishments
What a pathetic, effeminate bunch of people.
I blame liberalism in general, though. It produces these atomized individuals who can only think about themselves.

Attached: index.png (1280x720, 1.45M)

>But all those boys I knew once changed so much when we all became ~16
Fuck I know that feel. I have all the same friends as when I was a kid, but they're just not the same people anymore. Just wanna go back bruh

>Incels aren't the product of philosophy or ideology, but of self-loathing.
They're mostly the product of being ugly and unwanted.

LAdies get off your rag

science has proven it makes you more annoying

damn I feel bad for you bro

>As a tall

could've stopped right there
being white and good looking have nothing to do with avoiding inceldom
The majority of incels are actually average white males

I don't take anything seriously from somebody who cuts their dick off

but what if they glue it back on?

then they're even more detached from reality than I first thought

But wouldn't the reattachment of the phallus serve as a portal from which the individual may at once reattach themselves to reality?

no because you can't glue your dick back together

Oh true true. That’s right.

God, when people like this try to be funny it comes off so pathetically

Can confirm. I'm tall and I get more female attention than my shit dress sense and geeky personality entitle me to.

I normally do better with foreign girls. I assume they think I'm just what British guys dress and act like.

I'm pretty much voluntarily celibate. I'm not afraid of rejection, and I have no trouble chatting people up. I'm afraid of the 'yes' way more than the 'no'. I look good. Tall, fit, some say handsome, but in reality I'm a fairly boring person to most people. I'm afraid I'll just completely raise expectations but end up deeply disappointing.
How do I let go of insecurities, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1550514711349.jpg (1920x3239, 2.02M)

>reading Kafka, ever
Fuck off degenerate