Woke up earlier than usual after having a large McDonalds binge yesterday and not going to the gym

>woke up earlier than usual after having a large McDonalds binge yesterday and not going to the gym
>drink coffee, browse internet
>google "LinkedIn SpaceX engineer" and feel demoralised while looking at profiles of people with high paid jobs they love
>read around 70 pages yesterday and tell myself I'll read a lot in the coming days for pseud cred and inspiration but the idea fails to inspire me at all because reading is a consumercuck activity
>go outside to feel sad about life
>walk for a while on a warm but uninspiring day
>listen to a podcast that has a politician who had an easy life and who is now successful
>feel demoralised as I get back in my car from my walk, but then feel more motivated for some reason
>plan to have one last binge today: I think simply considering this Pavloved me in to a better mood
>drink one last Starbucks latte, have a large burger king binge
>go to the shiny supermarket with lots of student Staceys and buy junk food for my last junk food binge ever
>have the junk food at home (can't finish it due to fullness) and waste time on internet
>now it's 11.24 pm

I was invited for a job interview for a full time retailcuck job that would let me save more money than I need within 2 months but I was struck with terror as I imagined being indoors on a day like this: uninspired as fuck.

If that's not truly the last binge, I don't see how I have hope

Attached: 8be.jpg (600x578, 27K)

cringe

Nice diary entry, faggot

Attached: 1548528704352.jpg (600x3031, 209K)

Is Kaiji Yea Forums's anime?

Thank you for posting this. That exact scene has always come to mind every time I find a Londonfrog post

>reading is consumercucked
Consumerism is a meme word that been robbed of all meaning

Londonfrog, are you in ISLINGTON? I have been searching for you

I kinda wish that londonfrog would finally just fucking kill himself.

Funny thing is Londonfrog is literally me, but he has it easy because I live in a third world country without neetbucks.

You own a car? You have your own apartment? You can afford all this junk food and the sweets you are constantly eating?

user is coming to rape you, Londonfrag.

Be careful.

You are so presumptuous that you think he doesn’t have the right to be miserable while having these things???

FUCK OFF. You probably have far less than he does you worthless sack of shit

Only because consumerism now encapsulates everything, really and truly.

Absolutely fucking Based

here's the real question: how tall are you

lol

Have you read Epictetus’ works?

He mad

SpaceX actually just laid off some engineers. I know one personally, we graduated school about a year ago. He was low on the seniority totem pole so obviously he got the axe.
The moral of the story is that you shouldn’t feel bad about not working at SpaceX. It’s just another scheme to live off government money anyway.

Fucking hell dude.
I have to read your blogposts here AND on /biz/?

central london junkfood binging coffee poster makes Yea Forums posts? my man.

and /pol/

the question is are you from /biz/ or /pol/

Londonfrog I love you tomorrow is gonna be the day you start eating healthy going to the gym and reading more regularly I can feel it in the air lad

>pol too
Now I can understand his predisposition for licking at imaginary wounds.

Sperg-tacular post.