Wow, buying another Thomas Pynchon book? this guy must be your favorite author!

>wow, buying another Thomas Pynchon book? this guy must be your favorite author!

Attached: 1536567977496.png (639x848, 735K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwSZvHqf9qM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How long is her penis?

pynchon is dadrock for postmodernists

Then i smile and say ya and walk away with my Pynchon book because damn dat bitch is ugly!

Leave

Ops!
Grabbed the wrong book, scan this one please!

Attached: 71dLYYSWIrL.jpg (960x1000, 161K)

t. triggered dadrocker

How shallow..
Obviously, you're lying to yourself, perma virgin- if she offered her body to you, you'd jump at her like a slobbering dog.
ADMIT IT

Mfw

Attached: 88319325-A1CA-4C41-AF61-635C93A84161.jpg (720x720, 30K)

pynchon is baudrillardian paranoia with a sex drugs and rock n roll reprise. it's feel good fiction for people who have given up hope for a better world.

He is, indeed.

Bigger than yours.

whose mans is this?

Attached: 1469593120297.png (982x341, 43K)

My target just has genre fic bestsellers, romance, self-help/inspirational, and children's. I've never seen a Pynchon novel there.

nobody cares and you're going to keep seeing 5 threads a day about him every day :)

ummmm
#pause#
no. heh. bye .

i live in philadelphia i heard she lives in delaware county please ciara visit me in the city

> bring in the Crying of Lot 49 to target
> act like I'm looking at the book section
> finally go "aha" and pretend to pick out the book I brought in
> "Today is Monday the 25th, she'll be working today. She has the next two days off according to the log I've been keeping, so this is the perfect time to try and get a date"
> Try to ring up my kino book and impress her with my intellect
> Expect her to ask me about it, as I can tell she is a literary soul from the depth of emotion in her brow
> she just chats with thunder-jaw male coworker and barely acknowledges me
> "Hmm, the barcode doesn't scan."
> Chad coworker: "Oh it's a paperback book, just put in $3.49"
> leave without any contact with my angel and pay for my own property

No thnx white knight beta. I'm a man of Christ

Underrated

yeah, sure..

A true man of Christ would not be rude/mean

8/10 not bad kid

I chuckled.

I was in that thread

Is T. Pynchon actually Bob Dillian or was that weird dude making that up? Cause I can't get photos of anyone but the clown he sends. What is this deal of Simpsons and Yea Forums? Does Bob Dylan as T. Pynce write about belonging any? Did songs ever get stuck in his head or lost in some Simpsons backroom workshop? To ?tv?

No but Adam Sandler is actually Bob Dylan

Attached: bob-dylan.jpg (807x605, 71K)

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=YwSZvHqf9qM

why am I being books at target

Yea Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc.

He didn't say he would say anything mean to her, just that he would walk away

Because you are nothing but books.

Nothing.

But books.

>buying books in person
>not buying cheap used books with retro covers online

>thumb through the expensive knick-knacks next to the checkout, knocking several onto the floor, and repeatedly tell my fellow line-goers to "look at all this horseshit"

Attached: goldman1.jpg (640x441, 55K)

I think it, in reality i would just smile and tell her yeah i like pynchon. You never know what people could be thinking user. You never know

does nobody know what fpbp actually stands for anymore?

I think it was ironic

Is that how you ignore someone you don't like because i thought that was the most courteous response you could give in a situation like that. I've observed that most people just ignore the person when they don't like the one asking the question.

>go on abebooks
>buy book with cool looking cover
>book cover received looks nothing like what was advertised

Attached: te.jpg (179x158, 7K)

Isn't that one of those attention whores r9k orbits?

fpbp

shut up stupid bitch

Attached: 1551065687103.png (1280x960, 1.88M)

I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover

8/10 true Yea Forums

hehehe

This thread is filled with short stories. Nice double dubs.

I hate ciara

I want to cum on ciaras tits

How does one obtain a gf like this?

Shop at Target.

Be her 36 year old sugardaddy boomer bf who lives with his mom and give her lots of drug money for her crack-cocaine addiction

buy her some heroin

I don't think Hitler would've liked Lolita very much.

>What do you have to do with this? Its not your business.
>S-sorry user, please calm down
>FUCK YOU SHUT UP AND KEEP DOING YOUR SHIT PART-TIME JOB
>P-please stop with this user, s-sorry
>Okay, but now you have to eat these eggs.
>W-why?
>Just eat it you fucking slut.

Attached: eggs.jpg (1600x1149, 92K)

they might have sold Inherent Vice and Bleeding Edge briefly.

name?

Nah just need to impress pseuds on image boards with books ill never read

The answer to this question is always "be handsome"

hi newfren

>handsome
I don't think so.

Attached: 1536028914242.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>screencapping 5 year old copypasta
the absolute state of nu/lit/

Attached: 1549849769073.png (776x795, 937K)

Ha-ha very funny, you know I always get the latest george rr martin, I just want e-creed alright! stop picking on me already.

I remember buying trash YA fiction because I had a crush on the cashier girl and would walk up to her and ask her for recomendations, lowest moment of my life

wow

yikes

ooof

Attached: 1508255132712.png (1000x700, 101K)

doh

raep

>buying your books at the supermarket

>people who have given up hope for a better world.
lol wut

Is there anything worse than buying books at a fucking Target? The selection will be poor and there prices higher.

At least have some decency and go to Barnes & Noble. If you’re going to overcharged on a book you can get only for $9 new and $3 used, at least let it be at an actual bookstore.

lmao

ahaha i see you've been reading my diary too ;-;

Why are roasties so stupid and mean, bros???

Attached: wojak.jpg (645x773, 52K)

based

and so sexy?

Attached: mm.jpg (563x1000, 116K)

Holy bazookas.

Strong eye contact and firm handshake

youre a faggot for faggots

cringe

this post is so bad

This.

Attached: father and daughter.jpg (4032x2708, 1.71M)

thank you eliza chan. wanna taste my dick?

HAHAAHHAA so this poster forgot how is he banned

you are homosexual

Money money money
edit: FUCK THE CATHCHA YOU CHINK RETARD

Because they don't need to be gentle and smart to be successful, bro.

send nudes

Stacy with circular vagina and virgin reasoning is back.

>wow, buying another Thomas Pynchon book? this guy must be your favorite author!
oh yeah. By the way, wanna kiss my thomas pigeon?

That's not her father? Jesus

>$3.49"
tee fiddy

Attached: Fathers and Sons.jpg (300x399, 18K)

Pynchons my fav writer for sure because my fav thing in books is goofs, gags, jokes and rambunctious behavior, and his books are full to the brim of it. Every novel is like one of those novelty snake cans, you open the book & POP you get a face fulla snakes and you fall back cackling. The mad mind, the crack genius, to do it! and then you think hmmm whats he gonna do next, this trickster, and you pick the book back up and BZZZZZZZZZZ you get a shock and Hahahahahah you've been pranked again by the old pynchmeister, that card. "Did that Pynch?" he says, laughing yukyukyukyuk. Watch him as he shoves a pair of plastic buck teeth right up into his mouth and displays em for you- left, right, center- "you like dese? Do i look handsome???" Pulls out a mirror. "Ah!" Hand to naughty mouth. And you're on your ass again laughing as he snaps his suspenders, exits stage right, and appears again hauling a huge golden gong.

I have them, but I'm not going to share them.

Yeah they even look similar. I get the sugardaddy thing but dating someone not only twice your age but basically an older male version of yourself seems very perverted and I like that

Not previous user.
Got memed into reading that. I was honestly a bit dissapointed. Turgenev's depiction of the "nihilist" is just some pseud fedora that believes only in the "biology" of things. I would expect more of a conservative vs nihilist debate but the story simply unfolds into a bunch of bad turn of events for the "nihilist" and making him falling into a spirituality in end.
The structure is also very repetitive, with always an entire chapter dedicated to talking about some characters past after his introduction. Also his way of describing things is a bit annoying, specially with clothing, giving more often such useless and shitless details that you often forget the whole picture.
Also Fenitchka is a basic bitch that got away to easily for just being a woman.
Dont know why Turgenev is so much praised, he is one of the weakest 19th century russian writters that i read.

Attached: 1504867893691.png (472x605, 301K)

her boyfriend is 5 years younger than her father

god this is such a great post

Oh I see, so you notice these things, do you? Well isn't that just lovely, the fact you have eyes, well done, good lady, well done indeed! But I must inform you that your assumptions are all eyes and no brain, for has it not occurred to you that I might not be buying these books for myself but rather for my half-retarded brother? I bet it has not, because you are all eyes and no brain, all mouth and eyes and no brain and intellect, that is all you are, kid! Yes, I just called you kid, is this a problem? Bet you never thought I'd call you kid, kid, with your eyes and no brain! Haha, what a simple thing to miss, how I pity you, here, have a banana, good source of potassium, looks like you need it

Every time

if you don't shut the fuck up I'm calling your manager

>actually this one's by logo daedelus, though i can understand why you'd be mistaken ofc

I read pig the pug to my son. He loves em.

Walnut Creek?

yes i am

fuck off dumb bitch

He was a big influence on rick and morty

Attached: 5407913d1694060e09928b2d40ab9f966e01d4869c093300d79438248a1297d9 (1).jpg (1881x2132, 1.76M)

do you have to put your real name on your nametag, or does management allow pseudonyms?

>do you have to put your real name on your nametag, or does management allow pseudonyms?
all underage lithe teen girls must use their real names

Attached: 1522857652146.jpg (900x1600, 281K)

Who is this beauty?

Nihilists in Russia were just pseuds in these times. That was the point. Russian society wanted to change, but like Bazarov it didn't have any sense of direction. I personally liked these details about clothing etc. Agreed on the Fenitchka bit.

>Who is this beauty?
She is a nubile teen and her name is Ciara

A teen who likes to suck old dick

>A teen who likes to suck old dick
contact info?

>A teen who likes to suck old dick
he i have an old dick maybe we can work something out srsly

Are you talking serious?

I bought my first Pynchon (IV) just to impress her. I did, she started to chat and I sperged out.

>I sperged
in what way

thats usually what fags and dykes do, it just looks disturbing when straight people do it

yikes