The year is 2045. The southern United States lives under BLACK RULE. All white males are sissified...

>The year is 2045. The southern United States lives under BLACK RULE. All white males are sissified. White women live to serve BLACK KINGS in vast reproduction facilities. Welcome to America's BLACK FUTURE.
>Alex Lang remembers life before the revolution – before the government-issued hormones, the sissy wigs, frilly lingerie, and mandatory chastity. He lives on the war-torn outskirts of New Africa, where he hides his beautiful blonde step-sister Kaylee from the clutches of the brutal New African army.
>As musclebound black soldiers prowl the countryside searching for fertile white women, Alex will stop at nothing to protect sweet Kaylee's purity. In his pink-and-blue wig, flirty sissy skirt, and fishnet stockings, Alex gives his tender white body to a gang of pitiless black alpha soldiers: the ultimate act of courage and sacrifice. But is sissy Alex prepared for the overwhelming demonstration of power and domination? The encounter brings him face-to-face with his worst fears... and his most unspeakable sissy fantasies.
Have you read it yet?

Attached: 2b8b469c.jpg (938x1500, 230K)

To fetishize one group like this, while humiliating another simultaneously, is just sickening beyond words to me. Please don't do this. Every group is equal, please don't place either of them under such perverse spotlights.

This shit again?

fuck off sissy fag

HOT

>have I read the generation defining zeitgeist that everyone and there mom is talking about.
Gee user I don't know

Of course, it transcends the good bad dichotomy.

I'm tired of jewish literature

>implying it's not written by a proud aryan male

Attached: C6B6229E-3B2B-4C15-B991-52491F296C2E.jpg (800x1280, 224K)

He'd do anything to please his ideal woman. Little did he know he'd become one himself.

Nora is a tall, statuesque, sophisticated blonde beauty. Jake is her timid other half: poorly endowed and haunted by insecurity. Their desires collide in an intense exploration of humiliation. Together, they hatch a plan to turn lowly beta male Jake into Jane: the ultimate dolled-up sissy bimbo.

Nora knows simply cuckolding Jake won't be enough to teach him his lesson. She must lead her sissy supplicant deep into the heart of Atlanta's inner city, into the bowels of the criminal underworld, where alpha male thugs prowl for fresh white meat.

Lipstick. Frilly lingerie. Fishnet stockings. Jake immerses himself in the feminine mystique. It's his only hope of surviving when Atlanta's biggest black bull claims Nora as his own. Will Jake run? Will he fight? Or will he choose to serve his white mistress and black master?

In this heart-thumping trip to the wrong side of town – filled with visionary passages rich with psychological insight – female and male readers alike will be floored by the sizzling action. Not for the faint of heart, “Sissified by Her Thug” mines the depths of gender, trust, power dynamics, and the agony and ecstasy of betrayal.

Here we go again.

>HER

weird boner

Mamma mia

The chances of it not being someone from /pol/ are minuscule. It's a healthy reminder that these are the people giving you reading advice

OwO"

w--w-w-ww--why is m-m-m-m-m-my peepee hard?

Implying that niggers could rule something without completely fucking it up and turning it into dystopian shithole.

This degenerate piece of garbage was certainly written by some leftist feminine cuck who sucks off apes for sport.

Plus blacks would never win anything. You have to have more than 70 points of iq to actually think of war/battle.

Also OP should an hero himself at the most convenient opportunity for being such a massive faggot, shill and cuck.

Cant wait for the south african safari to begin desu

t. buttblasted wh*Te monkey

>literally written by a woman
WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: IMG_4823.jpg (2048x541, 139K)

It's a trans

Trannies are not women.

>implying
This is written by a man, a racist white man

Trannies are superior

Who's the girl on the right?

150 IQ bait.
To commoners, it seems like mediocre bait, but it's actually a huge gravitational field lurking beyond their perceptions.

Attached: 1550763246408.jpg (320x320, 18K)

To women? Maybe, in some regards. The big disadvantage is they will command you to fuck the boy out of them and you will end up getting his feces on you. With women this at least optional. Woman is also capable of unlocking certain magical powers unavailable to the tyranny class. Plus side of granny is the genitalia is more aesthetically pleasing and they will be obedient due to fetishizing submission (usually).

Holy shit, It's fucking OVER. Bow down to your KARA BOGA overlords, white sissies.

Attached: 5r5h4glh6dq11.jpg (594x899, 38K)

I say tranny and tranny not tyranny granny. Trannies do not get old enough to become grannies. A small segment of trannies are tyrannical, however...

is it bad to self-insert as every character?

The guy on the right is white. They photoshopped him to darken his skin

>Advertising the amount of words

Attached: B1A9AB31-0B33-4227-8077-F9C3AC7C20CE.jpg (2024x3072, 2.59M)

>every group is equal
And this is excatly why all white males will be sissified and live under the rule of BLACK KANGZ. Fucking retard

this is very stupid post sir....
we all know india will be super power in 2020 sir and all white male will be sissy slave to indian MAN .....

Jesus Christ, I could probably handle being a sissy for bbc but I’d rather kill my self if it was for India or the Middle East. Either way China will win, they don’t hate white people so I’m chill.

Attached: E93AD516-FC36-4E93-8DEA-AF2F5C95E394.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

someone actually wrote /pol/'s fears and fantasies, what is this world coming to

/pol/ is a sissy fetishist board

/pol/ is literally a psyop for white sissy recruitment

Peak American literature

Attached: 1551123044752.jpg (1623x2886, 1.19M)

Pretty funny. Mestizo future more like it.

If someone were to post a PDF I would.

Attached: 1535982386154.png (788x699, 21K)

This. Someone just buy it already

i go to this board to get away from degenerate trash like this. You fill your brain with stuff like this and wonder why you're depressed and repulsive to women.

>lmaooo he fell for the b8 newfag
shut the fuck up you faggot. This is another form of coping.

Just think if people who knew you saw this fucking trash posted because that is how it actually is. Kill yourself you lowly scum

Attached: swan in dog.jpg (418x446, 40K)

I see your sissy shit, and I raise you with this hot as fuck incest.

Attached: sister.jpg (636x755, 470K)

it's a joke thread just hide it if you don't like it

This is my personal favourite. It says a lot about our society.

Attached: 51JJ62VuvXL._SY346_.jpg (217x346, 24K)

Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet?

It's on topic; also you know you want to be fucked by a big black cock

SIZ

Is there a digital copy around.
I can't quite believe someone would write a full book about this garbage.

I'm 6'4, 110kg from lifting, and have a big white cock that bleaches negresses and muslims.

ZL

ING

You don't even read. Don't get triggered by a hilarious shitpost.

P

RO

SE

>Implying that niggers could rule something without completely fucking it up and turning it into dystopian shithole.
So, that's your issue with this? The slight implausibility?

Attached: Dog-has-a-lot-of-Gas.jpg (800x500, 90K)