Overrated trash for contrarians. It's literally a stream of unfunny, ironic nonsense...

Overrated trash for contrarians. It's literally a stream of unfunny, ironic nonsense. I can't believe I fell for Joyce meme.

Attached: Tsamuk_Wikimedia Commons.jpg (585x750, 69K)

Fuck the Irish

Yeah i dont get the hype either

Attached: acf.png (566x780, 577K)

Still, at least it's not

Attached: 1549815714231.jpg (720x696, 56K)

Dubliners is his masterpiece, post-Portrait is all wank

Fuck you

>Overrated trash for contrarians
huh? If it's overrated aren't YOU the contrarian for not liking it?

Unironically this bar that one passage in Finnegan’s Wake where the washer women at the river become a tree and a stone respectively

Finnegans*
FUUUUUUUUUUck phones

>Finnegan’s Wake where the washer women at the river become a tree and a stone respectively
please tell me where

How the fuck is praising the prominent novel in modernest canon contrarian? Fuck this board, none of you actually care about literature or philosophy, you just want to feel special for reading beyond high school and having lame reactionary hot takes to classic authors with far more depth than your surface level postering faux criticisms

Attached: DD16D2CA-CA37-40AD-9266-36C28E446267.jpg (685x626, 113K)

I am just glad this literary period will soon drown in obscurity and be justly forgotten in the timescale of history. At best a side-note besides memes and transgender hysteria.

Attached: 21gr1.gif (260x195, 1.55M)

Is mostly like a rereading from The odyssey, so if you read with this in mind is not that bad, 6/10, didn't get the hype either

>unfunny
What you mean is, you're too dumb to get the jokes. Or the book in general.

>THis guys gets it

I feel attacked

Why didn't you just read the odyssey?

It's crazy how specific this meme is while still being unfunny.

my fellow women and redditors i salute you

Attached: saluting nye.jpg (2290x1322, 456K)

what have you become lit

>He actually read Joyce
trying to not burst out laughing here - who the fuck reads that garbage unironically?

Me and I love it