Every moralizing intellectual in the world is one week without food away from becoming a ravenous madman

>every moralizing intellectual in the world is one week without food away from becoming a ravenous madman

Attached: phee.png (1110x1080, 912K)

>Literature

You should read the short story The Full Belly and repent your sins

>every ravenous intellectual in the world is one week away from becoming a moralizing food
turned out better than i thought desu

Google yields nothing phammy

>every ravenous madman in the world is one week with food away from becoming a moralizing intellectual

Attached: stirner feel.jpg (1128x1048, 210K)

>we live in a society

Attached: 1546466526357.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Attached: 90331F0F-F6FE-431A-9024-1BF69E3462CF.gif (500x380, 471K)

Anime is garbage

The collected volume is called the Cockatoos, author is Patrick White

>he hasnt taken the pessimist pill and realize god killed himself and his corpse is the universe decaying

Attached: quote-just-remember-once-you-re-over-the-hill-you-begin-to-pick-up-speed-arthur-schopenhauer-164783. (850x400, 54K)

Wrong. I've been there. In fact, I had to attempt suicide and place a bet with God before I stooped to the level of interacting with other people.
You people make me sick. You make all biology shameful by being linked to it, and me.

>attempt suicide
femcuck fuck off.
Please unironically kill yourself this time.

>bread of life

pretty sure some of them have more than a weeks worth of subcutaneous fat

The fat ones will last a lot longer.

>tfw it works

Indeed, my good gentlemen.
Every pound of body fat stores about 4000 kcal of energy, so scurvy aside, the average lit fellow has an energy reserve of 2 months or more.

Her breasts are so large...I wish I had such a girlfriend...

No offence to any other chest-size though of course. Most guys seem to prefer smaller anyway.

small and supple is the way to go man, avoids back pain too

I know many guys like that aesthetic, and I appreciate it aesthetically as well, but for me I just love and have always loved big breasts so much and want nothing but that. To suckle from my big breasted girlfriend, to lay my head against them while we sleep, these are my dreams in life. I also feel bad about their back pain but I hope they can deal with it, hopefully not feel much of it at all, and hopefully not get a reduction. I respect your preference though bro.

C cup is the optimal breast size. Plato would agree with me.

/thread

Harold Bloom in his prime would have sat through the holodomor on his left asscheek.

Fasting was/is commonplace and, in fact, associated with "moralizing intellectuals".

heheh

Attached: smile very nice.jpg (462x533, 183K)

Plato was gay

Attached: 3131353543.jpg (850x400, 65K)

This. All of the more renowned Greek philosophers used to fast, especially Plato and Socrates.

The platonic Trap has C cup titties. Regardless of genitalia, all other titties are simply a pale shadow of the true titties.

If the cells do not come and go with age, they are not titties at all.
Plato’s ideas are gay

He indeed was. Though in later years he seemed to have gotten upset at the gay community for kicking him, now an old man, out of it. Guess some cultures never change.

I like double D's, personally. What size are the character's in OP's?

Generational gap. The kids didn’t want an old man in their club (not unlike anonymous not wanting an old woman in theirs)
Now this Forms nonsense makes sense. He just wanted to be young again. I should have guessed

I unironically believe in Forms, but I respect your views. Poor Plato. A single man practically resting several civilizations on his eponymously broad shoulders, but in his own life couldn't even be accepted back into the club of his longing.

Poor dolt, too bad he didn’t know Epicurus.

Poor western “civilization” ruined at its core from the very start

When it comes to breasts I generally like two-handers. In other words, I like one breast to be able to fit in two entire hands of mine. Big tits, in other words.

Jana Defi and Yulia Nova not big enough for you, or are your hands small?

Oh my goodness, those would be quite large. Have you ever held such kinds before, or is this just speaking hypothetically? Can I ask you a few quick questions? Is it okay if I'm an adult male yet don't care for backsides, while loving breasts greatly? Is it okay for me to want to suckle from my hypothetical girlfriend's breasts all the time? After work, and before bed (as in, when we are sleeping)? Is it possible for me to receive milk from her too? Do girls mind any of these behaviors, are some of them even pleased to feed a boy like this? Is it bad to want to be beside her and be next to them all the time? Would girls find any of this cute, or merely creepy?

>Have you ever held such kinds before, or is this just speaking hypothetically?

Not QUITE that big, no; but close. I once dated a fat girl who had a very big rack, each of her tits was considerably bigger than could fit in just one of my hands.

She was quite lovely, actually. Big belly, cute face, looked like a fertility goddess with her clothes off. She loved food, as you might imagine, so it was fun going out to eat with her, because we shared an enjoyment for high-quality restaurants.

I, too, once dated a girl of that body type. She was a terrible person.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience, user.

Fag

It's fine. It was years ago. Plus, I was a massive cunt to many of the women that I'd dated before her so, in a cosmic sense, I probably deserved it and it probably made me a better partner in the long run.

Attached: D6F9F73D-9169-417D-9D4B-53379C728DB9.gif (600x447, 2.79M)

Anyone else please answer these?

t. Marx

Back pain is a non-issue if the girl actually exercises, as all people should.

Agreed, more than a handful is wasteful and not in proportion.

HOLY BASED EPIC BASED HOLY EPICNESS BASED!!

>not liking big, saggy titties that flop and jiggle

I do like your comment on proportions. I suppose this is one reason I tend to like fatter girls, because it lets me enjoy big breasts (and a big ass) without it looking comical. If they've got a thicker waist to balance everything out it looks really good.

Attached: 1547575134081.jpg (1279x1419, 265K)

Anyone, please?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

unironically good thread