en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No borders, no wall, no USA at all

>this post relates to the literature board on 4channel.org

Well, yeah. But put up some books on this.

give edgy anarchist gf

>covered nipples
what a bitch

thats very fascist of you, user

hope she gets raped by a sandnigger/spic

faggot

haha yea suffering is a good thing not a bad thing
we're on the right side of history

>people deserve to suffer the consequences of their poor choices
wow, that is fascism and totally bad

yea people should be raped if they dress in ways that offend me

>the natural consequence of opposing me politically is that a minority group i reactively despise will rape you
yes, of course.

Same thing happened in Britain with thousands of rapes by Muslim grooming gangs, but talking out against it was considered racist, which goes to show that both rape and left wing ideology was used as a weapon against your ethnic enemy that you despise: poor whites. Same thing with black on white crime statistics in America.

Non-leftists are reacting to the conditions the left created. This is what you created.

dont act like you suddenly give a shit about sexual assault when you say shit like you hope someone gets raped lmao

When you talk about "the left" in this instance you are conflating two groups. The more group that wants to admit refugees. And the more radical group who also believes that mentioning rape and muslim in the same breath is an attempt to race-bait. Which, let's be honest, it is. People who claim they're just "pointing out the facts" always have a reactionary slant--"this is the reality of the situation, you are outside of reality, you must become realistic--you must become conservative." This is not an attempt by me to paint you with a broad brush, but consider that the system you believe in is divided down the middle, and you have already demonstrated a willingness to conflate the opinions of the other side, and allow a minority to speak for the whole, in order to make your point.

I'm not that user. Also hilarious to me that leftists get buttmad at someone threatening a word from one person, but completely ignore or gaslight others about actual actions of tens of thousands. You couldn't be more power obsessed.

I care when avoidable harm befalls the innocent.

your spirit is a pale shadow

on the one hand you say you care, on the other hand you say you hope it happens. i'm pretty sure you're just an edgy faggot with an incoherent worldview.

i made the original post and i don't give a fucking about the "good" or care about what happens to some retarded whore
now fuck off, you ugly shitskin

>Which, let's be honest, it is.
It's not race baiting at all. There literally thousands of fucking rapes, organized groups of mostly Muslims all over Britain that were deliberately covered up, and at least one of the named factors was because of left wing ideology. It was a event that emerged out Muslim culture with a backdrop of leftist ideology that allowed it to happen.

You pieces of lying shit lose your crap over maybe a few cops shooting blacks. You lose your shit over a handful of actresses touched by up a democratic jewish producer. But wartime levels of rape that targeted young british girls? Fucking silence. And your excuses? You aren't "nuanced" bro. You're "conflating". You are lying slime balls.

you sound like the true retard here. I would say go back to your containment board, but you're probably auto-updating it on three separate threads as we speak

>literally thousands of fucking rapes
[citation needed]
[laughter needed]

you're replying to different people under the assumption that it's the same person. in any case, there's no moral incongruity in hoping the innocent prosper while the wicked suffer.

“In a real revolution–not a simple dynastic change or a mere reform of institutions–in a real revolution the best characters do not come to the front. A violent revolution falls into the hands of narrow-minded fanatics and of tyrannical hypocrites at first. Afterwards comes the turn of all the pretentious intellectual failures of the time. Such are the chiefs and the leaders. You will notice I have left out the mere rogues. The scrupulous and the just, the noble, humane and devoted natures, the unselfish and the intelligent may begin a movement–but it passes away from them. They are not the leaders of a revolution. They are its victims–the victims of disgust, disenchantment–often of remorse. Hopes grotesquely betrayed, ideals caricatured – that is the definition of revolutionary success. There have been in every revolution hearts broken by such successes. But enough of that. My meaning is that I don’t want you to be a victim.”

—Joseph Conrad

Attached: CC4726E6-05DA-487A-9A37-B74DF5AC274B.jpg (450x413, 86K)

innocent and wicked are terms you /pol/ios employ loosely, to be charitable

>n-no u
>g-go back to /pol/...
imagine being this fucking retard lmao
now go fuck a goat, shitskin

your a faggot dieso fuck faggot

being naked and against facism isn't "wicked" you lunatic

>>n-no u
2015 wants its autofill back

Attached: 1454191371025.png (645x503, 39K)

mate, Britain has been covering up and perpetuating mass grooming and child abuse throughout society. The police look for any excuse not to go after the Paki groomers, or the groomers at the local football club, or the groomers in Westminster, or the groomers on TV at the BBC etc. The Pakis are definitely worse at the moment, but they've had decades of white paedos getting away with it to prove that the whole system of enforcement against grooming is nonexistent in the UK. If you're British you should already know this...

I don't want my hypothetical daughter to be raped because some naive do-gooder voted to let in a bunch of backwards criminals. I also don't care if some NGO roastie is raped by one of her clients, and in fact take some pleasure in the thought, hoping that the experience will serve to unscramble her disordered conscience.

There 1500+ in Rotherham alone. So yes, you duplicitous lying leftist vile fuck, there were thousands in total. The following aren't all of them, but enough:

Rochedale

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
Oxford

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
Halifax

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring
Telford

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring
Derby

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
Keighley

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_child_sex_abuse_ring