A bachelor seeking a bride

“It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.”

Hello, women of Yea Forums. I have come to the decision that I am ready to settle down; I have sowed enough wild oats and crave idyllic idle living in the woods, and I have my dog and my books and my love of God but I have come to realize that I am requirous of a loving companion with whom to share my resonant soul.

Any takers?

Attached: 1542181916818.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

Take me now you savage beast.

Is it dishonest if I want to go back to my first gf after acting like a male slut and fulfilling my carnal lust for years with dumb slutty thots?
I'm struggling with the morality of it

>morality

Attached: 8B5B6FA1-DFD5-43EC-B890-09FE1E66E090.jpg (750x848, 243K)

Go away, you pretentious piece of shit english major. There are NO women here.

If she'll take you back, who cares? You can make amends by doing her honor in marriage.

Nay, my sweet: "Wisely and slow, for they stumble that fuck fast." Oh! You must yearn for my carress, ache for it, sighing all thrummily pleasantly, a hovering heat flushing your cheeks and your breasts and your clitoris, positively dripping after my touch, and still be denied, or perhaps gently teased, small touches or kisses omnipresently alighting momentarily on the soft animal warmth of your love.

Are cats allowed?

Attached: tumblr_nsz8k6dLzY1usnmaqo1_540.jpg (540x490, 104K)

This is her pic btw.

Attached: girl.jpg (612x612, 53K)

i too have this feel

Where's a can of bug spray when you need it?

> Yea Forums
>women

are you new, or just desperate?

Speak for yourselves.

>tfw only son of my father
>tfw his brother has had only girls and probably will have only girls
>tfw I need to have a son to carry on the family name

Beyond that, I really do want to get married. I want to get married and have a family. There have been times I've thought about joining the priesthood, but I think my sexuality is too active for celibacy. I'm also an active writer and poet, and I don't think priestly life would allow me to follow those passions to their utmost extent.

So, I do want to be married. I've just had kind of shitty luck meeting and interacting with women. I once dated a girl that I wanted to ask to marry me, but everything fell apart between us. I think about her a lot, these days.

Attached: 1548741026761.gif (500x281, 1.62M)

women are whores mate

Attached: sBJG8sT.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

bump

How tall are you? How's your relationship with your mother?

it's dishonest if you're not upfront about your shit. be honest with her and see if shes fine with that.

would've been better if you weren't a slut though. she probably deserves better

>>tfw I need to have a son to carry on the family name
shit, man i know that feel. women and non-literal faggots can never understand this about men

not him but

>183cm
>i love her and shes a good, kind, slightly neurotic woman. she'll love you if you're kind and treat her family with patience and respect

Your height is great but I need a man with mommy issues... I'm glad your mom is good and kind though, you're lucky to have her and I hope you give her the love she deserves

Dumb pseud, it’s ironic.

How would you treat a man differently, if he did have mommy issues?

>I need a man with mommy issues
This is a larp but I'm really curious as what your explanation is

based and redpilled

I've always wondered if I could make some money posing as some religious evangelist, or starting some religious youtube channel. I didn't want to make a thread for this but I'm wondering if anyone has any good ideas for how to do that? As threads like these show the dumb hicks of america are still ripe for plucking.

Attached: ze1to2k79kny.jpg (1183x1216, 348K)

Hey, shitlord! Everyone can be a woman on the internet!

Just bonk one of your father's brother's daughters.

thats exactly what my father did
and now i have a forehead that extends to my nape

IT'S MA'AM!

She has probably done the same.

>There have been times I've thought about joining the priesthood
Become Orthodox and you can be married and be a priest. The papist priesthood is just a cover up for deviants.

If I'm an attractive woman but a poorfag wannabe writer, would it be Yea Forums to marry a rich older man as a golddigger? I know where to find them and could (had such interest before.)
It's like having a "patron" in the old sense, isn't it? It used to be common for writers and artists to also prostitute themselves out to a select few clientele in order to support their craft.
OP is a faggot though. Guys I looked at make the 200k to half-mil range and have serious assets. All I have to do is be pretty and let them fugg me, and I could be a comfy NEET the rest of my life.
Is it better than being a poorfag wageslave? To get fucked rhetorically or get fucked literally.

>being a woman NEET
>or being a whore
you will never achieve fulfillment thinking in these terms. make something meaningful of yourself

wait
are you ?

>make something meaningful of yourself
Hard to do that when your life revolves around making rent and finding food that's cheap enough to afford.

...yes
how in the fuck did you remember that post

What is your name?

If you could survive the guy's personality as a friend it might be worth it; otherwise you're going to slowly slip into a resentment filled hellhole, which leads to hate, which leads to your anxiety, anger etc. being the status quo for your life from there on out.

>a resentment filled hellhole
Which is the sum of what I get from wageslaving.
Maybe if I could keep a real boyfriend on the side. Nah, right? It's just so frustrating.

why not get a real boyfriend who makes a decent dough?

Ironically if you get a sugar daddy of a certain type they just want to outright marry you with little bullshitting (not all are looking for marriage, though, but they're upfront if they are). A boyfriend would screw around thumb up his ass for 5 years before proposing. Finding a six figure bf is a good option though, just doesn't pay off as much nor as quickly.
It's rather frustrating. Modern guys are all like something out of Thousand Cranes. They fuck around without committing until all their options have vanished and they've caused grief to all the women left waiting on their decision. Yes or no, dude, let's go. Sugar daddies know what they want and get on with it no bullshit.
So in short the problem is a boyfriend won't pay your rent from day one. There's years of bullshit first. I'll do my job of being pretty and fucking, but he should do his, you know. Modern men are such wastes of time. For a gender reverse so you might get my point, would you date a fat girl who promised someday to lose weight for you? No, because you want an upfront guarantee of it.

I would treat him the same way I treat a potential boyfriend: with love and kindness
Men with mommy issues are usually more empathetic even if some are misogynistic. It's also easier for me to relate to someone who has gone through bad things in their life, but I can't relate at all to men with daddy issues because my father was a great role model to me
Why do you want to know that? If you think you know me then say what you think my name is

It starts with a B probably.

It does not but I'm glad to know another woman into men with mommy issues exists

If you're really a woman, tell me something only a woman would know

PMS causes cravings and bitchiness, not menstruation itself. At least for me

Post feet plz

Ignore . The plan is good and I don’t see any ethical issues. Even if the guy appears unaware of the terms of the agreement, he’s likely doing it on purpose, because either 1) he wants to act like he’s attractive and you fell for his looks/alpha chad personality/200iq/whatever and not the money 2) he wants to be “old-fashioned” for whatever fucking reason he might have. Either way, what’s really happening is obvious and everything else is roleplay.

Boyfriends are the cheap version of this, with the exact issues you named. You should go for that when you have no other options. Even then, it’s an endless game of you trying to either get real or end it and him trying to continue the free ride.

she is hot, where can I meet her?