*psychoanalyzes you from afar*

*psychoanalyzes you from afar*

Attached: 1534936885770.jpg (600x600, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mcrumps.com/2019/01/31/the-thing-that-the-incels-desire/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what do you see based crumplestiltskin

Lacan symbolic other and the interior exterior symbolic order of oedipus but what WILLS to the mother and resents the urge of deontology and orthopedy

this guy is one of the most grating dudes on the internet

he has the perfect combination of punchable smug face and smug personality

>jannies deleting logo book threads
literally why

not a real person, GANs has fooled you all

e-celeb shit doesn't belong here

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 9.55.16 PM.png (440x394, 218K)

I can tolerate academics online and sometimes even namefags online but there's nothing I hate more than academic namefag's online

except when its mira

but it's a piece of literature

a book, even

Is he an academic? I was under the impression he was just a journalist with some worthless undergrad humanities degree that had read a handful of books on psychoanalysis?

Who are you.

he's neither

yeah who nuked the logo thread

time to discuss the frogtwitter tweeceleb author movement ..... might be as big as alt lit even

it's only allowed when it's a lefty e-celeb like tao lin

>BAP book = legitimately pretty good and a great distillation of the character he's developed over the years
>Delicious Tacos = basically an american houellebecq type writer but he is only able to write short stories
>Logo book = nabokov and pynchon
impersonation maybe an interesting plot but i couldn't get past the first page
>ctrlcreep book haven't read at all. not sure how the small tweets will convert to longer form fiction

afaik no one else has published, i'm not going to count fluland stuff even though that's probably the most interesting scene it just isn't as relevant as people converting efame into books. i don't think logo's book will sell as well as the others do but maybe i'm wrong

delicious tacos claims logobook is doing better than his own books on release

what is he then?

>mcrumps.com/2019/01/31/the-thing-that-the-incels-desire/
wtf how did he see through me like this, fuck.

a post that ends with the equivalent of
>people that dislike x want to have sex with x
Yea Forums told me psychoanalysis was "patrician" lmao, psychoanalysts sure haven't moved on in 100 years

looks like a spook

Attached: Dz8MNecW0AEcUFT.jpg large.jpg (1347x824, 76K)

He's watching us.

Attached: Faggot.png (425x217, 15K)

He showed up here once iirc.

Probably they nuked it because Logo himself posted it

Why can't these sad cunts have the decency to buy a banner? At least when girls post themselves on here they have enough self respect to delete their channel and social media after listening to us.

what a coincidence

what is the deal with this guy? he seems like a narcissist.

Stop bumping shitty threads, there's no reason to have this on the front page

a big reason is that now people know he shills his wares here. are you against people knowing? are you the guy in the op photo?

if you have a problem, report it and move on then faggot

I think people can see an obvious shill thread. Everyone knows you don't shill your own shit here, and they also should know not to bump those who do. It stops the catalog from being flooded with shill threads and knocking the rare on topic threads off the bottom. Your warning about this guy being a pathetic shill is not worth a bump.

*calls you a faggot*

Attached: faggot.jpg (512x512, 36K)

a faggot

Kriss, murphy, crane and to a lesser extent crumps are all testaments to the fact that the verso loft isn't a place, but a state of mind.