Why did God appoint a retard to be the Judge of his people?

Why did God appoint a retard to be the Judge of his people?

Attached: samson-300-foxes-tn.jpg (636x508, 122K)

Do you mess Borneo Sundress too?

retard strength

As someone who isn't a Jew, he troubles me as well. He gives the Philistines that retarded riddle, and then kills them for asking his slut fiancee what the answer is. Then he abandons her so she marries someone else and we get into OP's pic related. I wouldn't have a problem if it weren't for Judges 14:4, which reads:
>His father and mother didn’t realize the Lord was at work in this, creating an opportunity to work against the Philistines, who ruled over Israel at that time.
It makes it seem like God is sanctioning what appears to be a facially unjust action.

Because God is BASED and REDPILLED

Samson killed anyone who wrote differently

It amazes me how the world was duped into taking the tribal god of ancient israelites to be the ultimate deity.

does anyone have that depiction of yahweh with the donkey dick? that's literally what the authors of the old testament had in mind when they wrote all their stuff.

lol

Attached: 1497528309038.jpg (433x443, 27K)

kek that's the one.

imagine if you showed this to Thomas Aquinas.

Imagine if a retard appeared in our society and BTFO'd all our contrmporary enemies in SPITE of totardism.

We'd say "no way Chris Chan stopped all ISIS and MS13 all by himself. Did he say God was helping? Anyone here got a pamphlet about this "God"?" This is the long game: the tard and his audience and his enemies all get to know that GOD is real, God is watching, and God has fucking HAD IT.

Even Delilah asked Samson "where do you get your strength?" Which she logically would not if he was 9' with biceps like sacks of potatoes.

Samson is a walking advert for following Jehovah.

You are fucking retarded. There’s a reason everyone ignores your posts

haha
angry xtian has no counter but name calling as usual
no wonder your god forbade images of himself lmao

Elyion is the god of the Old Testament
Yahweh is the thunder god (Thor)
Yahweh defeats El the father. The Old Testament is literally a pagan pantheon.

you sound threatened.

upset that your whole spiritual outlook literally stems from barely cognizant primitives scribbling about giant avatars in the sky who occasionally come down to fuck cows and carve rules into stone tablets?

Upset that your REDDDITTTTTTT

Where did you get the "come down and fuck cows" bit?

He works in mysterious ways lmao

His ass

Well Jews are a very small section of the Abrahamic tradition and were followed by far more efficient and theologically sound traditions that actively yell at Jews for being retarded.

I am amazed how hypocritical fagans can be.

Attached: 1550178279087.jpg (960x783, 121K)

From his enlightened mind. He is a fedora (tm) after all.

Attached: e1e8571d6242566fbb2db80f916c6e65.jpg (557x711, 54K)

>mfw no genderbender loki g/bf
why even live