Bob Dylan wrote: I've lived in Islamic countries; I didn't see a hell of a lot there to envy

Bob Dylan wrote: I've lived in Islamic countries; I didn't see a hell of a lot there to envy.

but did ya see their heaven & underwrld, bwoi?

Attached: 5c64780cec9d78404dd9739993ccf668.png (500x333, 287K)

I'm assuming your the Islam poster whose thread just got 404'd so:

In light of the current immigration crises going on in Europe, any white man who converts to Islam, regardless of the purity of his intention, could only be regarded as a traitor to his people. Guénon's conversion was actually very well-done; he went to Egypt and lived there and chose not to remain in the West. This is the appropriate course of action for any European who wants to convert to Islam. In other words, you ought to leave the West if you plan on doing this and never come back. Guénon also did this in a time when relations between Europe and the Muslim world were not so tense and before millions of unwanted Muslims began flooding into Europe, and because of this, his actions don't have the same moral weight as that of a European man who did the same thing now, and they appear less objectionable.

Basically,
1. conversion to Islam while remaining in the West = betrayal (preferably one punished by force).
2. conversion to Islam while moving to somewhere in the Muslim world = betrayal, but more respectable.
3. non-conversion to Islam = good; however, you must either actively be seeking to restore Paganism to a serious and respectable level (if this is even possible anymore) or attempting to purify the Catholic church of its degenerate elements (which would include rejecting the Vatican II and even perhaps adopting a sedevacantist position)(not to mention the problems facing Protestants) as well as learning from more successful Eastern traditions with an unbroken chain in their spiritual traditions.

Attached: hMFDYdTq8YJuddI4rObWXg-custom-Custom_Size___2-taming-the-tarrasque.jpg (3261x2174, 961K)

so let's join Ethiopian Orthodox Church

Okay, I'll do it for you fren

Attached: 1qtv6h6obhl11.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

This is so cute. Where are you finding these images?

from the BOOKS so it's all about LITERATURE yuh know...

Bob dylan is a jew who converted to Christianity.

Before you deleted your awful thread i wanted to further elaborate on how white americans see nothing but a nigger mentality in islam. It is not something that appeals to white people.

Hinduism and buhddism do have a bit of an appeal to white americans.

And the popularity of Hinduism predated the 60's. as it was a great influence on the american philosophy of transcendentalism

Bob Dylan, plagiarizing me yet again.

can't bukowskiposter spam away dylanposter? dylan is truly the worst.

Good post although I disagree with the Sede-Vacantism. Most sedes fail to see the spiritual principles you talk of and are only able to see muh liberal pope or muh sjws in the Church. Forming a Church on the backbone of current sede culture would turn the Catholic church into nothing more than a reactionary politicized entity rather than a true carrier of the spiritual tradition.

Interesting thoughts and I suspect that you're right. If it were possible to integrate the concerns of sedevacatism, with a healthy spirit, into the dialogue of the Catholic world right now, there might be a chance to reform and save the Catholic Church. In some sense, this wouldn't be a "reform", but simply a purification and revivification. I do think that Guénon was right to comment that the Catholic Church may very well be experiencing a Satanic inversion of its original principles. If this is the case, then it seems to be beyond the intervention of man and although superficially undesirable, it may be the will of Providence to bring this about. The question is a difficult one that I'm not sure how to tackle. I would like to see Catholicism stand upright again, but the prospect seems dim. Nonetheless, I think this would be a more appropriate way for true European men of the modern world to concentrate their energy rather than a conversion to Islam. The Pagan route is also interesting but seems as equally challenging as the rectification of Catholicism. European men ought to learn from Islam (and other faiths) in order to see what has made it successful and strong and try to integrate these things with European traditions instead of outright joining Islam and betraying their respective peoples.

>to see what has made it successful and strong
God?

I still believe that the Latin Mass and the traditional Architecture/Sacred Geometry of the middle ages has latent spiritual potential. While I do think the church's future will be difficult, I try and look for the positive aspects. Apparently many Seminaries are going back to the traditional Thomistic and pre-Vatican II educational styles. Although, I won't be naive either and claim that the issues somehow just resulted after the second Vatican Council. It will be a long process of renewal and I do agree with you that we should look to the east for inspiration. However, it is also important to separate the wheat from the chaff with regards to Wahhabism versus traditional Islam, a distinction that becomes harder to find as the years go on.

No, but I’m not interested in any set of beliefs that ends up creating a society populated by superstitious retards and rapists, regardless of what goodies I’m promised in the afterlife.

This post belongs on reddit, where you belong

Why would conversion to Islam be betrayal in times of migrant crisis ? Particularly in a country with a strong secular tradition. You're making several unexamined jumps in your reasoning here.

Please be more considerate of the structure of the reasoning.

t. a Platonist logician

I speak from experience.

All true comments and I agree with all that you said. You're a good one, user.

He is a Qabbalist now.

Not the pic but I've seen similar drawings used as children's book covers or comics in local book stores during my trip to Malaysia/Indonesia.

They even took it further beyond.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_zephyr_aile__sample-0aeb636b76ea04a8694cb4d22504054a.jpg (850x1214, 170K)

God i wish that was me