I hate women. Books by misogynists on hating women?

I hate women. Books by misogynists on hating women?

Attached: istock-961388254.jpg (968x681, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therawness.com/AFP.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=WGU_4-5RaxU
youtube.com/watch?v=O_WLw_0DFQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 25487579.jpg (310x475, 42K)

fuck women they're trash

Right on. Except we don't fuck them.

Kek

>obligatory mention of Schopenhauer
It's not a book, but his writings in "On Women" might be some of what you're looking for.

I hate roasties.

-A.

>i hate women
Funny, this this is exactly the kind of thing women like to hear.

Thanks user, will read.

It's all an endless performance.

The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

95% of writers are misogynists. Find me one (1) well written female character. You can't

any old book will do. in my recent readings, sterne and cervantes were both pretty based and redpilled on women.

my mom in my diary.

I just laughed, mate, if you find sarcasm in everything you've been cucked by contemporary culture too hard.

women in general have no character, so it's actually very well written

Do you hate your mother too?

I said in general, did I not?

What if caregiving doesn’t require much character? What, then? What does it mean? I mean, mice or pigeons take care of their young, don’t they. I wouldn’t say they’re exactly deep of character.

You haven’t known many pigeons, have you, user?

Attached: 238BDC60-FF86-400B-837F-E4FD36B3CF14.jpg (615x409, 42K)

I WAnt to be an ironing board one day. I want a woman to press steamy hot weights onto me and iron out wrinkly imperfections on my back.

Your bar of what constitutes good character is too damn low.

The scarlet letter will make you hate women

this, honestly

>What if caregiving doesn’t require much character?
That's why they produce neurotic misogynists that seek the perfect woman, get disappointed, and write about women hatefully

What, because mothers arent all male thinkers, there is widespread issue with badly raised kids? Don’t get me wrong here. I’m saying about 2% of men have souls, and about 0.1 percent of women. The vast majority of humankind is on full auto 24/7

A happy automaton that functions well without ever giving a shit for his "soul" or inner narrative is what I'd like to be.
The only reason for exploring things deeper is discontentment

care to elaborate on why you hate women, OP? and do you have evidence to support your assertions?

I bet it’s not what you’d like to be. It’s like stabbing your eyes with a spork because you just can’t stand the shitty movie.

Western women are shit at writing except for a few exceptions like Jane Austen. The Japanese have a much better tradition of female writers though

sounds like a COPE post to me

Yeah, they are incredibly stupid, lol.

/thread

Sex and Character, but Weininger wasn't a misogynist

Wrong.

Attached: the seagull.png (1210x3600, 938K)

Not every woman in don quijote was a slut

I actually agree if women had any character they'd wouldn't be doing everything to be appealing physically. Women are like Chinese knock-offs they simply look good but are in fact cheap and ineffective.

Women are but a transient expression of an eternal set of energies.

infinite jest refuses to give any agency to women so its kinda misogynistic

Attached: camille the literary muse.png (1184x921, 821K)

>tfw 27 year old woman
>tfw recently single
>tfw starting to regret my years of reckless thottery
>tfw starting to agree with misogyny

Is this the first stage of cat lady or something else?

Attached: 1549902279194.jpg (1117x509, 79K)

Your ovaries are telling you to find a beta provider

you must seek Yonia, my sister

Attached: 345353453455.png (829x1165, 242K)

just keep your feet looking pretty and most guys wont care about the disrepair and rot afflicting anything else. i literally tell my gf to brim her holes with strange semen cuz I won't touch that vajayjay bullshit. Ima proud footsexual.

Attached: ronda rousey literary muse.jpg (1366x699, 116K)

Why are women obsessed with their sexual anatomy?

you guys should try not being so physically and mentally repulsive and you would be able to have meaningful relationships. but yeah, your own shortcomings are def someone else's fault.

A woman as a mother, and a woman as a wife are completely different.

Why are men obsessed with weapons and penises? They give us power, user. Many males submit to the gynocracy.

Onions and bluepilled.

are you so socially retarded that you think lena dunham is a typical representation of what a normal woman is like

if i were a fat incel would this like piss me off? i don't get it.

White women are also obsessed with the BBC. They crave it.

Most American women behave in a Dunham-esque manner.

i mean honestly they are pretty good. they had a really cool piece about the peasant uprising of 1381 i saw on youtube, not bad.

They molest their sisters?

holes.jpg

I'd let her beat me off. That's the most I would do with her

I'd let her braaper knock some stank clouds into my face haha

no hate, just the truth
therawness.com/AFP.pdf

eowyn

Yes considering she wrote their Bible, Girls.

>Women are like Chinese knock-offs they simply look good but are in fact cheap and ineffective.
then why men keep trying to satisfy women and giving free sex, money and easy life?

women are a mistake

Attached: 1542654316411.jpg (601x600, 71K)

>Confirm my beliefs so I can be secure in my bigotry of half the population and not have to think

Also good bait

this is proof that dmt doesn't actually kill your ego

God did too you retard

Read Otto Weininger's "sex and character"

Mafarka the Futurist. Top anime, and loads of futurists' displease of women and feminine qualities.

He put the pussy on a pedestal, he loved women, he hated men who could get women

dagny taggart

was talking about persiles: «indiscretas somos las mujeres, mal sufridas y peor calladas»

Attached: 1543970889132.png (732x1071, 180K)

maybe you should stop blaming women for your inability to get laid. it's not their fault that you're too ugly or fat or stupid to autistic to convince women to sleep with you.

>It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

>This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said, Les femmes, en général, n’aiment aucun art, ne se connoissent à aucun et n’ont aucun génie (Lettre à d’Alembert, note xx.). Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something.

Attached: smug arturio.jpg (300x225, 23K)

"women seem wicked, when youre an incel"

Attached: rockband.jpg (1024x686, 151K)

Go ahead and use it as your pick up line. There is a reason none of you have dated before.

Otto Weininger - Sex and Character
Schopenhauer - On Women

based gull

No, he hated women because they didn't want him and he hated men for getting pussy because he couldn't.

>braap barn

Nice one, Punchy.

Is that Ted Bundy in the crowd?

Who could possibly be behind this post?

Attached: meaty.jpg (750x563, 72K)

Why do I want to slap vaginas and rip them out?

They absolutely don't...
But I've had two long term relationships (9 years in total and currently still in one now), plus a decent amount of short term fucks, and I've found that most women love to be degraded in bed. Called whores, sluts, daddies slut/whore, like to be manhandled, have their hair pulled, and love getting thrusted really hard so it hurts and they can feel it for days after. A lot of them like to be told you're going to make them pregnant too. Telling them you hate women will just make them think you're weird.

The Genders In Action
>Male OP: What books are about hate women?
>Male poster #1: I recommend Weininger.
>Woman poster #1: You're a virgin!
>Male poster #2: Why do you hate women? I have issues with women as well but I think hate is not the answer. Anyway, may I recommend Camille Paglia?
>Woman poster #2: You can't have sex with women! I'm a woman and I'm important because I have a vagina and you can't have it unless you stop saying the things I don't want you to say! Vagina! I am a life support system for my vagina!
>Male poster #3: [funny misogynistic joke]
>Male poster #4: [funny insult to male poster #3]
>Woman poster #3: I hate men who complain about women and all women are the same and if women hate you they won't give you their vagina so you'd better stop hating women or you won't get any vagina which makes you a virgin which is bad because virgins can't get any vagina!
>Male poster #5: I feel like MGTOW shit is as cringey as feminist shit most of the time even though I agree with some of it. Anyone agree?
>Woman poster #4: You're a virgin!
>Woman poster #5: You're a virgin!
>Woman poster #6: I bet you never get sex outside of basement!
>Male poster #6: [affirmative reply to male poster #5]
>Woman poster #7: You're a virgin!

LARP, few women are actually this self aware

Attached: ThereIsNoWall.png (1097x678, 198K)

love you user

No he's on ethe stage

The fact that you took the time to write all of this out. Cringe.

The truth of the matter is that all the "women" in your post are men, who, unlike you, aren't ugly or fucked up in some other way, so they get female attention.

The men here have been living like this since age 19

the prophecy.... it was fulfilled!

Why is people's first response to "I hate women", asking if you hate your own mother too?
No, I don't, but that doesn't mean I should give a shit about other women. Aside from my family, everyone else can just jump off a cliff.

Not an argument. I'm sorry that you have to turn your loneliness into hate

your post is pathology in action

My wife wishes we met when we were teenagers and that we started having kids at 21.

>Woman poster #1: You're a virgin!

I mean they aren't wrong.

define well-written character?

I hate women. I remember my female classmates teasing me, by blocking my locker, knowing I'd be too shy to ask them to move. My bullies liked to tell girls to blow me a kiss and make obscene gestures at me, just to laugh at my embarrassed face. Also, one time a female classmate refused to sit next to me and made a grossed out expression.
These are all valid reasons to hate women, fuck you.

>women do really think they are so deep and mysterious and super complicated to understand

lol

Unironically read Dave Sim's Cerebus. I can't remember which volume, but at one point it just stops being a comic and becomes a wonderful misogynistic rant.

Scarlett O'Hara

literally this except I'm male and fucked around with dudes. Im going to be one of those creepy old dudes and probably pictured on hoarders in the next 2 decades

Because you're fucking based user

It's the source of their value ( being able to produce children, to be precise ), in the way being able to fight and think rationally is the source of our value.

The Tale of Genji is a fantastic piece of work and one of the first novels in the world. And its written by a chick. I think most WESTERN female authors are shit. Outside of the West they do pretty good, for example Japan like how you mentioned

Weiniger and Evola "Eros and the Mysteries of Love", Altho Evola isn't real misogyny, he only describes traditional femininity.

Hating women is a cope OP, I only do it when I'm sad, lonely and depressed. Misogyny is only for the feeble minded. (Like me)

Yeah just understanding that women have a certain pre-determined role in society doesn't mean you have to hate them.

The only reason they seem so annoying is because they are doing things they have no business doing. Working, trying to create things, having public opinions, leadership positions, military service ect., these are not their roles so it's very annoying when you have to deal with them in these domains of life.

I'm sorry, what a bunch of cunts.

>tfw you'll never have a wife to yell at to make you a samich

Attached: sad.jpg (450x639, 119K)

Men aren't entitled to sex. But women are entitled to Chad, birth control and your money. Makes sense.

Attached: seemsaboutright.jpg (450x691, 82K)

It seems that most of the people on 4chinz that hate women hate them because they're not like men.
I've said this before, and I will say it again, women are an acquired taste. You need to look at them in a different light, not how you would look at men, then it all clicks and you can enjoy them for what they are.

Interesting, I grew up a social democrat and expected equality as a young boi, then you realize girls act in a completely different manner and equality is a big lie.

I prefer the company of trannies

Literally any philosophy

There's a good biblical quote; "I have met one good man out of a thousand, and no women."

Didn't know the Bible was so based, KEK

Despite the structure of society changing because of policy and other reasons to facilitate equality between the sexes, the nature of women hasn't changed. That's why women in Scandinavia, arguably the most equal societies ever created, still tend to go into professions that are associated with female traits.
Now I'm not saying every woman has the exact same nature, but they generalize towards certain traits. Just like men do, though those traits are different.
We are in a bizarre situation where policies assume both genders are identical, despite that demonstrably false. The only thing you can really do is find a woman and run your household in the traditional way and understand that your gf/wife is very different from you, and should be treated accordingly. And that's not a bad thing.
So you prefer the company of men?

>hating women when this exists
youtube.com/watch?v=WGU_4-5RaxU

Could you elaborate?
I look at all humans, especially women, like I would animals. As complex but ultimately deterministic, instinct-driven biological machines that can't really be held responsible for their actions.

And I still hate women.

Attached: 1551109419737.jpg (1305x1265, 495K)

what is "the wall"?
t. esl

>Ehhh, she's so dull, come on, rip her to shreds
Blondie is cutest misogynist :3

I'm talking strictly in the context of personal relationships, where intimacy exists or there is potential for it.
Just take them less seriously. For example, it's around my gf's period, I know she is going to start acting more irrational and childish, but that's simply because her hormones are all over the place and she is craving a really good dicking. Give her the dicking and she gets better. When women are acting out in relationships, it's almost always because they want to get manhandled and fucked hard. Not even meming.

When a woman ceases to be attractive, and supposedly loses her power to get cock at any moment.

That never happens, though.
Even supposedly past the wall women can get dick very easily. I could have fucked several 50 year olds that I've met, if I went for it. Keep in mind there's tons of 50 year old men fucking other 50 year old women. Incels are delusional.

This is now a Blondie thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=O_WLw_0DFQQ

how little self awareness can you have? you just prove him right when you post stuff like this

How are incels delusional? Isn't that basically the main thrust of their argument?
That because of our biological natures there's a huge imbalance in the sexual marketplace, that the sexual revolution was a mistake and that enforced monogamy (which Europeans have practiced for millennia prior to 1960) is the answer.

burneo sunddress - on womens

But that guy isn't a woman, so how does that prove the poster he responded to right?

>Rem Lezar

Attached: 04ef818cd19322d0e0d6bb12e6e54f6dd05bbbd0_full.jpg (184x184, 5K)

Enforced monogamy never existed.
40% of men throughout history have never passed on their genes. The reality is that some men are sexually undesirable and there's nothing we can do about it.

>Lie in bed at night
>Try and imagine the character of a woman of whom I would be extremely fond of
>Realize no woman would ever have the need nor desire to be compelled to be such a person
>Figure out that I actually want to be with a man with a female body and genitals.

Attached: 1547776502781.jpg (717x1000, 105K)

protip #1 for losers: most girls are also losers. make them pliable with drugs and alcohol and you won't be a virgin

>there are people here who never got drunk/high in a park, field, or woods as young teens, and got blowjobs/sex from girls.

>40% of men throughout history have never passed on their genes.
t. Memerson

So what we call the sexual revolution isn't a thing?
Are you gonna tell me that nothing has changed in sexual dynamics since the advent of contraceptives or information tech or massively mobility-enhancing transportation?
That the rate of inceldom is constant throughout history, that shotgun marriages never happened or happened for no reason, that women could or would get on in life without a provider, that bastard children didn't often mean social ouster or that women had the choice to leave their husband willy nilly? Are you suggesting there was no difference in incentives for monogamy then and now, or that people just don't respond to incentives?

Of course some are always going to be bottom of the barrel and unwanted but a large percentage of those 40% probably died in a phalanx, on a hunt or from an infection before seeing a pussy.

Do you believe monogamy is a civilizational value worth pursuing to as great an extent as possible?

this is probably true factoring in paternity fraud

I wish I could fuck the female version of myself. It'd be like masturbation but better.

I do. She wanted me to be a girl, punished me for masculine behavior at school. Shit messed me up.

Attached: 7C08AB4E-19D1-4595-90C4-44391CB7C3E4.png (200x242, 28K)

Do you by any chance come from a single parent household?

I've heard paternity fraud is around 5%. I don't know if that's my country, across the west or globewide.
I've also heard it wasn't as common as you might think historically. Not sure if it was more or less common than now.

Mandatory paternity tests may be a good pro-male legislative powermove if we ever not have roastie supremacists in power. It would BTFO whores and perhaps in the best of worlds improve said cuck stats by scaring the sluts into good behavior. The only argument against is that it may break otherwise would-be functional families.

Most likely gonna paternity test eventual kids I get, secretly. Unless it's outlawed first which wouldn't surprise me.

Attached: 1549661896687.png (512x512, 61K)

I don't hate my mother, but no she doesn't really have any character.

the whore from crime and punishment

She's unbelievably pretty. Anyone else wish they were a girl, and could be so gorgeous?

>imagine not being able to tell that your child is yours by simply looking at it
Weak genes.

>Anyone else wish they were a girl
No that's disgusting, but I'm hoping I have some daughters as they will be beautiful and I want grandchildren.

If you can do that with a baby I'm impressed.

Dad worked a lot, when I saw him he had his back turned doing something else for most of the time. My grades were always in the top 10% but he yelled how stupid I was and mom told me I had adhd multiple times for some reason which I don’t hahah. It’s not fun to be bullied in middle school for having girly hair and then come home to verbally abusive parents. Zoomer life out.

Attached: 4A404015-E349-476A-91B7-75DB032B7FF9.jpg (768x763, 33K)

I'm always pretty shocked by stories like this and find it unbelievable because I was so lucky.
My mom was perhaps a bit overprotective and meddlesome and they spoiled me by letting me waste my youth playing vidya. But I was always loved and treated well. I can't imagine how shitty that must be. Genuine condolences to all who suffer this kind of shit. And Hellish Pauls for their parents.

Attached: 1539808154957.jpg (740x960, 599K)

that is a lot of white phenos in one place, almost offputting seeing normal looking people

Misoginy is dangerously attractive. On one hand, I dated a couple of attractive girls while not being "Chad", I don't even have a 6-pack. BUt it's been so long that I'm starting to lose faith

Attached: tumblr_nwa2uiV7Z31u6x3h6o1_1280.jpg (1280x889, 385K)

>Misoginy is dangerously attractive.
Of course, it is. It allows you to offload personal responsibility onto something other than yourself. Scapegoating has always been attractive.

Any books on hating them and wanting to look like them at the same time?

Attached: 1435576701912.jpg (756x1134, 75K)

The virgin liberal/libertarian ideological straightjacket.
Just focus on yourself! The world around you can't ever be at fault, it's just you! Accept the world as-is and navigate around the pitfalls. Everyone will turn out fine if they try. You're just playing this video game, you don't write the code. Definitely do not ever try to impose your will on the world, that's not allowed.

Crabs in a bucket, and their oligarch masters laugh.

To be fair they're just responding to incentives based on their biology and conditioning. We're the ones making judgements about the behavior of hundreds of millions here. Disappointment only comes from misplaced expectations.
We should be mad at those who engineer womens' undesireable behavior. Culture creators and legislators. Or those who own them.

Maybe there was a time before female nature was so laid bare when it was possible to naiveley love a woman. Maybe it's still possible given a combination of ignorance and luck.

Attached: DqS85oHWwAIOCa6.png (625x773, 98K)

But misogyny is not imposing your will on the world, it's just you being a little whiny bitch.

>collaboratively writing a group project
>put in a flowery conclusion about the efficacy of the human will, literature effecting enduring changes in art and society, typical lofty end with good prose to trick the TA into thinking the entire paper had good prose
>girl whose part I wrote over rejects it to end the piece on a totally superfluous line
>it is full of unnecessary commas and prepositions to the point where one part literally goes: "the x and x... of x and x to x and x"
I can physically feel us losing 1-2 percentage points for this. Not a big deal but I know I should have offered to submit it just so I could have final say.

Notes on Raping Pigs to Death- Bernard CarMilk

No, but it's blaming the world and the next logical step from there is imposing your will on it.

At what point is it justified to blame the world around you? Are you gonna be a whiny bitch when I throw you in a labor camp? Or if it needs to be something indirect let's say, surrounding your house with $500 toll gates. Or run a century-long psyop on your country that makes the women unbearable and also write legislation to compound that.

my diary desu

Lmao. Is this how enlightened incels really view the world?
Nobody is saying two genders are equal, that would imply that they're the same, what people mean by equality is that everyone should be held to the same standards and also have equal rights to live a free life in the best way possible.

just fuck boys and leave the world alone desu

You can't be serious. You're a pathetic, weak anime watching and western manga strips collecting little cretin and you think you deserve some perfect girl just because you dreamt her up? How deluded can one get?

You're a faggot. Your problem isn't that you could have a girlfriend that might cheat on you but your problem is that nobody ever wants a whiny little bitch like you that takes no responsibility for even their own thoughts and feelings of self hate.

based and redpilled. Me too OP. I hope you have a good day fren.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u10.jpg (393x550, 30K)

every woman has the right to consensually fuck another woman with her penis and then lord it over her for an hour afterwards

>tfw 27 year old woman
yikes. If true, your best days are undoubtedly behind you, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

why do men draw dicks on everything?

But would you go for it?
The issue is not the availability of dick. Dick is always available, but not the kind they want.
I was in a position recently to set up an NSA hookup with a woman who claimed to be in her late 40s.

I was only going ahead with it because it had required no effort in my part, apart from posting a few pictures and replying to some emails.
I hadn't needed to be witty, charming or even act as is I found her particularly attractive.

She was planning to take a bus over to my apartment that day to essentially get smashed by a guy a couple of decades younger than her who she didn't know beyond a few pictures.

I ended up ghosting because she got a bit tetchy when I asked for a recent full body pic (the pictures she had already sent were fine, I was just angling for nudes) she sent one, but asked me if I was "fussy" as she had felt she had put on some weight. The moment I had to pander to her insecurities, like she was of a desireable age, I talked a bit and reconsidered.

Had she been in her 20s, I would have done everything in my power to accommodate her (though a woman in her 20s would never be so frivolous with her "power"). As it stood, if she'd asked me to come to her, we wouldn't even have gotten that far in the negotiation and this if for a woman who looked perfectly reasonable for her age.

Wait a sec... are women posting here now?

Is this why you people let this place become so terrible?

I get it...

agrafena grushenka grusha

the gor series

Holy fucking BASED

Attached: BASED.png (656x660, 463K)

I find that hard to believe, it's not really an insult that men use in my exoerience.
I think for the most part, the ability to attract women for fleeting sexual encounters has little to do with possessing the traits that most men value in themselves (and other men).

You don't consider getting cucked a problem?

The truth is slipping out now that you're absolutely seething.

Attached: 1521897574075.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

Dick or GTFO

I'm a man and I always call you women hating autists incels and virgins, because your hatred is merely a coping mechanism for inceldom, virginity, and failed relationships.

I'm the person that wrote the post you responded to. I'm not an incel and I've had girlfriends since my early teens. I actually like women and enjoy them.

Also, in many cases men and women can't be held to the same standards since they behave and react differently to things. Women and men are different psychologically and physically. You cannot expect the same standard from a female fire fighter that you can from a make. Or from a female fighter pilot, soldier, athlete, etc.
And in some cases we cannot have the same rights. How can we have equal reproductive rights when only of us has a womb and carries offspring?

The Manipulated Man by Esther Vilar

It's written by a woman but she explains quite well the fact that men are used as tools to run society to their own unhappiness.

Attached: arguingwithholes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

>I'm not an incel and I've had girlfriends since my early teens. I actually like women and enjoy them.
t. Daniel "I've done it with a girl. Intercourse wise" Radcliffe

I don't hate women at all. I am not celibate (involuntary or otherwise).

I have literally never heard a man attack another man for being a virgin in my (real) life. I've seen people purporting to be men do it online, but I generally assume they're women (because I have witnessed women do this) or virgins themselves who are projecting (assuming other men would be affected by the thing that bothers them).

The men that other men look up to, just aren't the ones that are most sexually successful with women.

I also have a long term gf (who is basically perfect) that I'm going to marry and have kids with.

>I have literally never heard a man attack another man for being a virgin in my (real) life. I've seen people purporting to be men do it online, but I generally assume they're women (because I have witnessed women do this) or virgins themselves who are projecting (assuming other men would be affected by the thing that bothers them).
The guys you've been hanging around with have been incels and virgins themselves. If you're in your 20s and never had a gf or pussy, most men would laugh at you.

how nice and middle-class.
have a nice life.

>he uses middle-class as an insult
Wtf, I love Chinese cartoon forum pseudo-intellectuals now.

yes? What the fuck kind of question is that?

Spare me paul

How can you hate a thing and still want it?

Because you can hate women for denying you, but your biological impetus for wanting females doesn't just magically disappear.

But then you don't hate women, you hate that you can't get one. It's like being a manlet and seeing a cake on top of the fridge. You start hating your height and to make the pain hurt less you tell yourself you didn't like the cake anyway.

I don't think that's the case, it's certainly not my experience. Is this how your friends behave? If so, stop hanging around with 15 year olds and this will cease to be an issue for you.

If I'm honest, I don't think incels really exist in any significant amount. The vast majority of men get SOME pussy, it's not an accomplishment. If you're desperate enough, you can find someone to fuck. I think it's likely truer that most men don't live the sort of sex lives they would like and feel that they have to work too hard for it.

Beyond that, if you have $100 in your bank account, you're are voluntarily celibate.

Roasties are retarded

But then incels start hating women for other things.
In a similar way to poor fags who hate the rich, who then adopt worldviews and ideologies which are nothing but coping mechanisms.

>Beyond that, if you have $100 in your bank account, you're are voluntarily celibate
Wrong. I fucked the most attractive women I've ever fucked when I had nothing in my bank account. I've had women spend money on me and pay for dates. You just need to be good looking.

This is not necessarily true. I have had a lot of sex. I know how the act of sex and cumming will feel.
It does feel good, but I've never felt that the pleasure of the act has matched my desire for the act.

your post is weird, the mother of the guy you are responding seems to be living many of the progressive ideals you adhere to. Why did you get cold feet?

You're missing my point.
If your complaint is that you're a virgin, and you have $100, you can easily not be a virgin if it means that much to you.

At the point it's not about sex, it's about what the sex represents in terms of your ego.

This is where I think incels are misunderstood and are, in fact, quite feminine.

Maybe they adopt those worldviews but the problem isn't women. All of their worldviews come from the fact they can't get one. I really doubt they would hate women (maybe somewhat) if they could get them.
What isn't the best in the imagination?

I made some pancakes over the weekend, with a sort of caramelised banana topping. The pleasure matched my desire.

The gulf where sex is concerned is quite unique.

Uhhh
La Gitanilla has a pretty positive portrayal of the titular gypsy woman.
It's less sympathetic to gypsies though.

I unironically love women and appreciate that they are different from men.

based virgin

We hate women because the idealized behavior we expect based on what the culture tells us doesn't match up with reality. We've internalized narratives about unconditional love, lifelong companionship, that women will sacrifice for their men etc. Basically that women act like men. Also that we fall in love with personalities on some spiritual level rather than procreation being the cold, hard darwinistic calculation it is. "Can I get better than this person? I'm getting old, gotta hurry." etc. In a pre-digital age we might not have connected the dots, but we are on the internet, which is increasingly an environment of SEETHING anti-female ideology which connects the dots for us and compounds it all with bias-confirming anecdotes, videos etc.

As I said earlier, hating women is misdirected rage, like hating mosquitoes for hanging around your porch light. Hate those who brought about the current dating situation.

TLDR, ROMANTIC LOVE WAS A MISTAKE. FORCED MARRIAGE AT MENARCHE NOW!

I'm a workably socially competent 7/10 with disposable income but I dislike social interaction, especially in groups. I work in a male dominated blue collar field so even at work my interaction with women is limited.
I am also repulsed by most aspects of most modern women. The way they present themselves, the garbage culture they consume and so on. This disqualifies a large portion of them out of the gate. I went on a date with a 5/10, 31y-o white trash girl this summer to test it and maybe atleast get sum fuk out of it. The bitch pretty much only gave yes and no answers whenever I asked anything about her and never asked about me (which I don't expect anyway, I expect to have to drive the conversation).
I don't think I'm incapable of bedding some slag, given the right circumstances or enough persistence. I just won't put myself in those circumstances, let alone repeatedly. I wish I could find a decent looking early-to-mid 20's girl who hadn't fucked around all THAT much and was willing to have 3-4 children and be a housewife until the kids go off to school. I don't think this is totally unattainable, just that that's an extremely rare breed and I have nowhere to meet them.
My point with this blogpost is that le fat poor acne loser angry incel stereotype isn't necessarily always correct. Some of us are just alienated as fuck. Yes, maybe that makes us dysgenic genetic dead ends worthy of scorn all the same, whatever.

What progressive ideals would that be? Having loving parents who don't put you down? Not getting you at all m8y, I'm pretty fucking rightwing. Are you saying I'm bougie? Maybe.
When I said "I can't imagine how shitty that must be" I was talking about the other guy's upbringing, not my comfy one btw.

Attached: 1329740579004.jpg (502x460, 33K)

Not a virgin. Lost my virginity at 14.
Have had lots of short term romances, 2 long term relationships (including my current one), and a decent amount of one-night stand scenarios.

Tips?

Ayn Rand.

Attached: e92.jpg (680x673, 34K)

Because men like crude humor, they like mocking and berating (at least the ones that aren't beta faggots) when most men draw a dick they dont think "hahahah pp" they think about how crude and profane they're being - usually liberal gags bring up this argument, I'm guessing you are one?

lmao lower your standards before its too late you washed up slut

Here's one. It's about a shitty marriage, wrote it on my laptop while I was hitchhiking. A reader in the US whom had been through some rough divorces found it to be quite good. There's also alcoholism if that's not obvious enough from the title/cover, something that I had particularly suffered for today. Worst hang-over in over a year, for sure...

There's also my Living Amongst the Dead series. 5 novels, first one has a blatant feminist whom does NOT have a particularly good time of it. Second has a Black lesbian whom essentially embodies the BLM movement as well as just the general anti-White sentiment of the radical left. She is an antagonist... big-time. Constantly bashes on the protagonist, whom is a White survivalist man. In the third, she's still around, and he's so sick of being unjustly called racist that, spoiler alert, he calls her a nigger dyke. Edgy, I know, but I mean there's tens of thousands of words of regular anti-White hate. My favourite is the fourth in the series (Struggles New and Old is in the title) and the fifth has some of the most brutal writing I've ever done...

If the itch you wanna scratch is caused by annoying women/feminists... pretty sure this stuff will do the trick, my dude.

Attached: AOP tDtP Cover Jan 11 2019 2.png (1552x1228, 1.44M)

What, no Houellebecq Yea Forums?

Attached: 55H4VL0092.png (653x840, 1.32M)