How do I deal with the fact that everybody instantly dismisses all attempts at meaning making since "truth is...

how do I deal with the fact that everybody instantly dismisses all attempts at meaning making since "truth is subjective"?

Attached: image.jpg (200x252, 18K)

Read Concluding Unscientific Postscript.

Do not read what people recommend to you.

>"truth is subjective"
But that's an oxymoron.

The reality is that "the devil is in the details".

Attached: 66666666666666666666666.jpg (1014x1134, 179K)

First you stop being a pussy

Easy: "So, it is objectively true that nothing is objectively true?"

>truth is subjective
What fucking idiocy. Do people think there iphones run on mere beliefs?

>don't read anything
I see what you did there.

Attached: fry sees through your bullshit.jpg (1200x1200, 85K)

>Do people think there iphones run on mere beliefs?
Yes, the belief that the computer works the way they said it works.
Remember how medieval plague doctors believed in miasma theory?

>everythings pointless
It's edgy teenager tier.

Your truth is not the most objective one though, that's for certain.

truth is collaborative, mine user

Attached: 1541215001008.jpg (900x717, 170K)

Because people have lost faith in a truth that is also good, and so see good, freedom, justice as found apart from truth. Many social justice organisations have abandoned capital-T truth as an oppressive concept because, in their view, the good is attained in liquid social structures.

From the fact that people have been wrong about things, by no means does it follow that there is no truth. That your iphone works necessitates that something is objectively happening, even if it does not necessitate that anyone whatsoever actually understands said objective truth. The existence of objective truth and our knowledge of them are altogether separate issues. The idea that there is no truth is self-refuting. Therefore, the issue of the existence of objective truth is settled, and yet there is much progress to made in the field of our knowledge of the objective truth.

>everything is pointless
I'm legit scratching my head at how you got that from my post. The point is that the idea that there is no truth is self-refuting.

no, its subjectively true, that all is subjective

Is it not wrong to say there is objective truth?

>hurr einstein said that everything is relative, but that's contradictory xD

no, everything is conveyed through the subject, but that doesn´t mean everything is subjective

It's not that it's subjective, it's that it's beyond any subject, impossible to grasp, attempts of grasping leading only to new delusions.

That's not at all saying that there is no objective truth, just that objective truth is filtered through the subject, which is obvious.

wouldn't you agree?

Attached: DrSLa3dWkAYTBH2.png (718x1024, 1.32M)

>blocks your path

Attached: Ambrosius_Bosschaert_the_Elder_-_Still-Life_with_flowers.jpg (800x1241, 279K)

but he didn't even say that, so the insult doesn't make sense. retard

"Nothing is true" means that "everything is pointless"

It's not that truth is subjetive or objetive(ontological problem), it's the fact that you think you have access to this objetive truth(epistemological problem), not only that but the notion that you actually CAN communicate objetive truths through language to others and not being misinterpreted, because the structure of lenguage it's insufficient to reflect truth.It also doesn't help that those who try to express truth are crazy.