What does he read

What does he read

Attached: 1488087593342.png (376x309, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGK00Q7xx-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This board, the backs of shampoo bottles.

a thread died for this

Fuck yeah american military thrillers!!!

Attached: 1549690260785.gif (500x294, 996K)

Mein Kampf, The Turner Diaries, Culture of Critique, Siege and revolt against the modern world

Not even close. The burger is a staunch Israel supporter.

lmfaoooooooo

Hey Tom Clancy is pretty fucking good in his ealry works and unironically too complex for somebody like the op pic

Not when they get "redpilled"

>tfw American
>tfw always told I was 100% Anglo-German in ancestry
>always a little dubious about this, I’m not that pale
>tfw take DNA test
>tfw 20% fucking Syrian

Apparently a Syrian Christian woman who came to America in the late twenties married into my family but her national origin was concealed by my parents and grandparents

Kek. How do you not kill yourself after learning something like this? The thought of being some kind of mutt makes me nauseous.

pretty much

Suck it up bitch

It must be worse when you think you're "pure" when you're just another mutt. If you already knew you were a mutt you never give it a second thought. until you find it you're part nigger.
T. Mutt

I’m actually surprisingly comfortable with it. Eastern Christianity is neat and I have some of her diaries and letters now that my parents have come clean and she was a bit Yea Forums. Some decent original poetry in them.

>caring about your ancestry
end yourself

I'm 100% Nordic Aryan. Cope harder you disgusting mutt.

Attached: 6b0bbce492a4708d350cfec5de985f30.jpg (1227x1539, 202K)

The revolutionary unconscious investment is such that
desire, still in its own mode, cuts across the interest of the dominated, exploited
classes, and causes flows to move that are capable of breaking apart both the
segregations and their Oedipal applications—flows capable of hallucinating
history, of reanimating the races in delirium, of setting continents ablaze. No, I
am not of your kind, I am the outsider and the deterritorialized, "I am of a race
inferior for all eternity. ... I am a beast, a Nigger,"4

-Anti Oedipus

Attached: e8d732b5-3365-4302-91be-acd1de78ee5a.jpg (960x720, 282K)

I always read shampoo bottles when I'm taking a shit. Doesn't everybody do this?

Postmodern novels, strictly by American authors, strictly long as fuck, because >dude big tome lmao certainly gud

I guarantee you the type of person represented in that image doesn't know what postmodernism is.

the only way to take down the system is by becoming the grotesque caricature represented in that image. btw whigger nu metal is subversive and rhizomatic af.

youtube.com/watch?v=SGK00Q7xx-s

Attached: 1551042320626.png (286x390, 136K)

How can you be Iranian and a snownigger at the same time

The anti-Americanism needs to end on this board, ok? Eurofilth are obsessed with us; it is pathetic.

Jordan Peterson and that Jap broad (Marie something?) who is spammed here sometimes

Attached: check em.jpg (1600x900, 154K)

Subtitles on vidya