Author is female

>author is female

Attached: key3b.jpg (300x199, 6K)

>author is American

Attached: Yikes hard pass.jpg (434x550, 38K)

bump

>author is white

>author is an American white female

Attached: image.jpg (298x448, 46K)

>author is not a degenerate incel anti-natalist

>American
>white

>author is Jewish

Attached: 1549637493841.png (438x432, 61K)

I really won't read something if it's written by a woman.

>author is white or Jewish

based

Didn't schools force you to read them though? Other than that, I haven't read a book by a female author out of free will also.

i would hope this is standard practice here

same

you guys are missing out

t. roastoid/numale

nice bait, faggot. you'll have to try harder than that

if you haven't read any books written by a female author how do you know your opinion on them?

Author is a good person who has plenty of creativity, responsible for shaping my childhood

Have a little more positive outlook guys ^^

Attached: 2ayq9c.jpg (800x533, 49K)

That's not quite a nice thing to say, friend

Hey is it ok if i save that image I really liked it and I think i'll use it quite a lot

Also, don't really just pass a book due to its origin. Judge by its content

Though I can think of some exceptions

Anyway, have a nice day!

I just went to the local used book store this weekend and bought a ton of old paperback female auhor books. Emily Dickinson, Virginia Woolf, the Brontes, Sylvia Plath, Jane Austen, Mary Shelley. I'm trying to recover from my misogyny

beta cuck faggot

If you have never eaten feces how do you know it tastes bad?

The only good ones are Dickinson and Plath, even if Plath was a stupid bitch and pretty much a liar. Good luck.

It just isn't healthy for me to hate women anymore. They're (mostly) beautiful.

?

Aw! That's incredibly nice! I hope you achieve your goal! I'll be rooting for you!

-A.

Nice false equivalence.

You're going to crumble when your next relationship fails.

Not an argument

A few of my favorite authors are women:

Laurie R King,Tamora Pierce,Ellis Peters,Lois Mcmaster Bujold.

Hey, there is no need to insult others here. Nobody offended you, why so much hate? It's kind of sad.
But I do believe you can get better just like !

Hope you feel better :D

-A.

based

fuck you cunt, suck my black cock

Yes, but I went back and picked up some more.

I've never had a relationship with a woman, probably because I irationally hated them for the longest time. I am fixing it now

Wow, what a fag.

You seem really mad, with a stranger on the web. I worry for you. Are you alright? Why do you feel the need to hurt others with words?

Anonymity can have its upsides if you ever need to vent.

Suck my cock deep balls cock

Women are beautiful user, and their soft voices can warm and mend your heart.

I... I'm not quite sure I understand. Why are you so mad at everything? It doesn't need to be this way really.

I hope you can improve on your ways. It's a sad path you seem to walk.

I'd need to agree.
But no only the women, anyone who is nice fits that description too! And I'd say you would fit in that, user.

-A.

Amazingly all these people are real despite their madeup-sounding names

You know just about every single woman you encounter in the real world is just as shitty as every man you encounter, right? There's nothing unique about women that somehow makes each and every one speshul and bootiful.

read a book named wraethu. it was by a woman

i think back to that book whenever i consider female authors... not the tale of genji, no. wraethu.

Stop samefagging this hard

That is partly true. While it's rue gender does not define whether you are special or not, I din't think that there are that many shitty people around. I think they are just the ones that get more attention.
It's funny how special people go unnoticed as soon as one person behaves shitty.

Training yourself to see beauty is one of the things that can make one special, for example

Being special is in the small things. Those small things simply add up to become more special.

-A.

People are mostly shit and you know it.

I love to see women get blacked

Attached: 3CAFFF38-106B-46E3-BB3E-2AB81E38F3E7.jpg (681x542, 245K)

Some exceptions but yeah, true
>author is not wihte

Why do you hate women so much, user?

That is a sad sad way to think. There are good people i the world. They are just scared, hiding in shells of anger and cynism.

Look at the world and learn to see beauty, the hidden beauty, user. It's fun!

-A.

worrying

Attached: Capture.png (415x235, 8K)

But that was my post

-A

What is "blacked"?

Sounds dangerous, or at least wrong

I don't hate women, I just recognize they're awful at writing and are as shitty as men.

Wrong assumptions.

Women crave the BBC

Hey, why are you stealing my signature?

That's not really nice. Make your own! There are plenty of letters to create your own signature!
Make a special one for you
-A.

ur a fag

-b.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

-A

That's... Actually, I'm glad you think I'm worth stealing my signature to spread wisdom! Thanks!

-A.

Hey!There we go! That signature is much nicer now. Because it's yours.

But... Don't use it to hurt others.

-A.

I disagree with your statemnet that all women are bad writers. All the female authors I have read have been very agreeable, granted it's been only classics so far. Sure, one woman may not be the best writer, but there have been some superb women who write

Mary Shelly

JK Rowling

Those two are pretty nice

You're retarded for the sole fact of engaging in that discussion.

Hey, don't use that word. No one is really retarded. They are just... Different

-A.

Shut up retarded.

-C.

And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

-A.

Well, yes, I am different, just like you are. And that's good.

Mr. Rogers did say " the greatest gift you can give is your true self!"

-A.

I'm not sure i follow?

-A.

Also, please don't use my signature. Pretending to be someone else just slows you down on your own self development

-A.