Rorita, right oh my rife, file oh my roins. My sin, my sore...

Rorita, right oh my rife, file oh my roins. My sin, my sore. Ro-Ree-Ta: the tip oh the tongue taking a tlip of thlee steps down the parate to tap, at thlee, on the teeth. Ro. Ree. Ta. She was Ro, prain Ro, in the molning, standing fole feet ten in one sock. She was Rora in Sracks. She was Dorry at schoor. She was Doroles on the dotted rine. But in my alms she was arways Rorita. Did she have a pleculsol? She did, indeed she did. In point oh fact, thele might hah been no Rorita at arr had I not roved, one summel an initiar gilr-chird. In a plincedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many yeahs befoah Rorita was boln as my age was that summel. You can alway count on a mulderlel foh a fancy plose styre. Ladies and gentermen oh the julie, exhibit numble one is what the selaphs, the mininfolmed, simper, nober-winged selaphs, envied. Look at this tanger oh tholns

Attached: fathertedasian.jpg (583x473, 24K)

I SEE YER A RACIST NOW, FADER

fucking kek

The absolute state of Chinese literature

Based and underrated. High quality. These are the things I keep coming back for. Desu senpai lit you've done it again

lol

its neochina man

You earned it.

Attached: 1542593412455.gif (256x188, 3.56M)

Good for you father! Good for you!

Attached: 220px-Vladimir_Nabokov_1960s.jpg (220x298, 19K)

Finally a good thread

Good for you, Father! Somebody finally had the guts to stand up and say it! They come over here, after our jobs and our women, fecking Greeks!

le ebin

Japanese does not have an L sound. They do not switch them with R, you fucking brainlet, hence the shiboleth "lolapalooza."

He's after the Chinese not the Japs

Me ruve you rong time Rorita

Best show ever

Chinese can say L, brainlet.

perfect gif lol

seething chink

Wrong again brainlet, I'm a thoroughbred Ashkenazi Jew going back thirteen hundred years.

I am miss Bornie Sundress too.

>user is all one person
You're clearly a lying Russian Jew: in English user has conspiracy theories about Jews, not the reverse. Ashkenazi my ass.

>newfriends not recognizing old pasta

Attached: IMG_3265.jpg (960x720, 41K)

This seems like the appropriate place to mention that Donald Keene has passed away. Rest in peace.

Attached: Donald_Keene.jpg (1900x1700, 1.1M)

ご冥福をお祈りします