Books on this feel?

Books on this feel?

Attached: 1550890376638.jpg (1200x765, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DyK5lfVdwfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does this Comic Book artist not understand the appeal of a Comic Book?

Attached: 1548256315316.png (500x775, 414K)

This is what Catholics actually think.

infinite jest

Wow. And I thought I was bad with Walls of Text strips!

Attached: IMAG010 (8).jpg (1078x790, 341K)

didn't read a single word

fuck I miss 2011 Yea Forums

Lazy

And people say comics can't be literature

What's the name of the brother of some famous comic artist who had increasingly wordy and philosophical (?) comics until he was finally diagnosed with some kind of mental illness?

I want an answer to this, too

R. Crumb, it’s his brother Charles Crumb you’re thinking of
youtu.be/DyK5lfVdwfA

No, I don't think this is it. Maybe I'm getting it mixed up with someone else, but I'm pretty sure there's another comic artist whose descent into mental illness is documented a lot better with his comics growing in dialogue until every page is basically filled with it.

>Write a long piece of text
>Draw a smiley on the side with an open speech bubble as of he was talking
>I am now a comic artist

You’re wrong, I’m right, get over it

No, the more I google about this guy you linked the more I'm certain it's not the guy.

Don’t think this is the guy you’re talking about, but you can easily track the mental decline of Dave Sim throughout his writing of Cerebus. Some of the later issues are brutal to read.

Robert Crumb is the guy who made those biblical comics, right? Those were neat. His style reminded me of some stuff i'd see in a mad magazine

Yeah that's him. I think he also did one on Phillip K Dick and illustrated some of Kafka's works too.

Attached: CRUMMBB.jpg (1280x1865, 1.3M)

Huh, i always pictured the self-taught man as fat. Well always as in the only time i read the book

>hunterxhunter.jpg