Stepdad found my copy of Wuthering Heights

>stepdad found my copy of Wuthering Heights
>it’s a cheap paperback with a pretty cringey “regency romance” style cover
>he already thinks I’m a faggot and this sent him over the edge he went on a lengthy rant about how he would disown me for being gay and then threw the book in the trash
>I’m not even gay. I’ve had several gf’s I just don’t introduce them to him because he’s an absolute bastard
>how should I proceed Yea Forums?

Attached: D39A67CF-BFA6-4792-A161-F4AFE6571212.png (1070x601, 315K)

Imagine having family this stupid.

move out and get a life

author was autistic—use that angle

add it to my diary desu

By another copy and finish it. Then you’ll know what to do.

First of all, stop posting on Yea Forums.
Then I don't care what you do from there.

Alpha it out. Buy an even girlier, pinker copy, get a floral bookmark with a ribbon, then read it ostentatiously in front of him flicking your hair back and sighing

Attached: 41Z3-4EkcwL._SX305_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (307x499, 16K)

this, video evidence would also be very good

you are a faggot if you care what your step dad thinks

>1848
>all England is shocked by the masculine force and violence portrayed in Heatchcliff and fear that the author, Ellis Bell, might himself be a violent and hideous man. Women are strongly encouraged to avoid reading the book and men read it with righteous disgust.
>2019
>penguin gives it a pink cover because muh female author

You have to retaliate

How?

Kill him in his sleep

Tell him to go fuck himself lol he’s not even your real dad

Are you under 18?

Get another copy of the book, the exact same version of it if you can.

Make sure he sees it again and hopefully it pisses him off, if he calls you gay do the same for him and question why he feels so threatened by inane shit like book covers, tell him he’s the real faggot, belittle his masculinity, try to get him to beat you up or at least treat you like shit and yell at you. If he beats you up you can call the cops on him, or at least confront your mom after and tell her she’s a cunt for letting her child be treated like garbage, make her feel guilty as fuck

Good luck, don’t be a coward, getting beat to hell can be good for one’s character

t. been in a situation that probably wasn’t too different from your own once

He's already convinced so the only thing left to do is to have fun at his expense.

Attached: 8540844919_ff6c46ab94_b.jpg (422x700, 176K)

this

>masochistic faggot with daddy issues gives life advice
Neck yourself, degenerate.

>being bullied by your fucking stepdad
are you 14? Either way it looks like he wasn't wrong about you being a faggot

What do you think he should do then? Were you ever 14-15 with an abusive stepparent who was way bigger than you? How did you deal with it? Your probably an abusive faggot yourself, and that’s why you felt enraged by my post.

i think you are a faggot too after this post, your stepdad is probably on to something

you advice him to spend money on two versions of wuthering heights. okay the brontes are not that good lol

Get a baseball bat and start beating the shit out of him in his sleep, try to kill him

YOU ARE A FAGGOT for letting it spiral out of control. Wuthering Heights is a great work.

underaged b&? otherwise ignore him

lol owned

Step 1: Stop masterbating
Step 2: Stop being a pussy and fight your dad

Relax. The pink covers mean some of the proceeds go to a charity for titty cancer, not a female author. My penguin copy of the great Gatsby is pink.

>implying Fitzgerald wasn’t a female author

>Stepdad

Your moms a whore, and you should fist fight your phoney bologne non-father if he wants to call you a faggot.

Attached: 1547149131195.jpg (750x909, 82K)

You need to fight him. It’s okay if you lose but you need to fight him. It will be good for you.

This.
got in a fight and it really humbled me for life and totally changed my outlook
IDK if it was good that I got a concussion and lost 3 teeth but I can't say it wasn't life changing LMAO

This. He’s not your blood. Who the fuck cares what he thinks.

Just a friendly reminder that Heathcliff did nothing wrong.

Is it good? Didn't read yet.
Either fight him or move out, pussy.

The fact that the absolute, howling irony of this (child abuse, family outsiders, revenge) happening to somebody over Wuthering Heights is lost on this thread proves that nobody here actually reads.

Indeed lmao

Give him a manly, defiant response that will shut him up on fearing for your masculinity. Tell him to fuck off back to watching his NASCAR and to quit being a prissy bitch about what his son reads and maybe then you'll consider bringing your grandchildren to visit once or twice on Thanksgiving. If he gets pissed break some shit and challenge him face to face. If he is worried about you being gay then that is the kind of behavior that will reassure him because he probably would not expect it from a fag.

You have to conquer his boipussy sexually.

Punish fuck him. Don’t cum since you’re not gay but make him cum off your cock. He will of course not admit it but he wants you to establish dominance that way.

Well you noticed it. It only took the 30 obligatory replies of calling OP a faggot and advising him to kill his caretakers.

Checkmate atheists.

you don't need to use greentext when you ask Yea Forums how you should proceed OP you fucking new faggot

Tell him he raised another mans seed

Stab him with a used needle in his sleep.

Just thought about how i'm made of my dad's cum and felt gross.

This.
Taunt him until he hits you and get erotica about father-son bondage

Seaman isn’t a human being, it’s genetic fertilizer

>stepdad
>threatenes that he'll disown you
This sure does smell like fine bait

disown him. and set yourself free

Notice how butterfly always inserts his doctrines even when they’re not relevant? Like wow cum isn’t human life. Thanks for the fucking revelation retard

> Time flies when you're faggot

move out

What the fuck, sounds like you get off on this kind of thing you weirdo

Anyone who sides with Heathcliff over Linton is a cunt.

As for your dad, start reading ancient philosophy books with masculine Greek statues on the covers, so that you look super straight.

This is not your personal blog. Post on /adv/ instead

Sorry, my copy only just arrived today.

Went to Howarth recently. Such a romantic place.

AMA

Get a job and get the fuck out of the house.

What’s the average visitor like? I want to go but I fear I’d be the lone young man among swarms of middle-aged cat ladies. I could handle that; and will probably still go, just curious.

Answer this.

Just kick the fuck out of your house if he`s not family

Based stepdad, hope he beats you faggot ass with a huge book.

How could that jackass disown you if you're his stepson? You have tell him to fuck off. Even if he was your actual dad, he should support you and your decisions (even though you're not gay). He shouldn't have that much authority over you. You have to confront him.

realize that your father cares for you, in his own (flawed) way, and only wants the best for you.
say you have to read the book for school? or that your gf wants you to read it so you can "bond" with her, or something.
or that you want to read it so that you can understand women better, because you read somewhere that the book polled extremely well among women for "favorite classic novel".

there's always a way to diffuse conflict and mend bridges.

This tbqhfamalam

Fuck you Heathcliff is literally me and did nothing wrong. Linton is a faggot who married my Cathy because she wanted wealth and status over being with an adopted psychotic on the outside of society.

So basically just lie?

Disown him and set yourself on fire.

kek