Obese

obese
>128lbs from an episode of my 600lb life being made about me
>always buy a TON of groceries, cakes, chocolate, chips, and other things like that
>couple of weeks ago was loading up on chocolates and chips in particular
>i have 'themed' shopping days, so one day i will only buy chocolate, chips and cakes, the next i will buy potatoes and vegetables etc
>not autistic but it is just too tiring to walk across multiple aisles so i stick to the ones close together
>often does mean I eat nothing but chips and cake for a few days but is made up for when i eat just potatoes, veggies, fruits and nuts for a few days (not fat because i am eating unhealthy just too much)
>carrying 5 plastic bags filled with chocolates, chips and other things, about 3 days worth in total (bare in mind this was all my calories for 3 days)
>one of the bags is so fucking heavy (it is the bag for chocolate bars, the other bags were for: plain chips, flavoured chips, chocolate cookies and chocolate cakes) that it ruptures
>packets of chocolate bars spill over the street
>panic, as I am not very good at bending over
>come up with a clever plan
>the bags of chocolate bars are rectangular
>think if I drop the bag of chocolate cakes onto the edge of each packet of chocolate bars, it will 'flip' up into the air, and I can catch it
>stand over a bag of bounty bars
>drop the chocolate cake bag on them
>just lands on the edge and crushes, nothing flips up
>cake bag falls and spills out all over the street
>starting to really panic in case someone sees
>decide to abandon the cakes and chocolate (over 40 euro worth) and go home
>still see some of the food on the streets now

why does this never happen in books?

Attached: 1550121067555m.jpg (1024x676, 105K)

lol eurofats

>not fat because i am eating unhealthy just too much
>carrying 5 plastic bags filled with chocolates, chips and other things

*shits loudly*

"I'm fat as fuuucckk"

*farts*

-you

why can't you just structure your autism to do something legitimately healthy instead of being a useless blogging retard

being so fat you can't bend over is impressive

>just hit the gym bro

Attached: rfLWTO5.png (771x671, 998K)

>>think if I drop the bag of chocolate cakes onto the edge of each packet of chocolate bars, it will 'flip' up into the air, and I can catch it

what?

God your delusional.

We both know that woman would fuck the shit out of the guy to the right.

What the fuck does this have to do with books you fat cunt?

Are yuropoors really this fat?

But would jump on left’s cock at the first opportunity

Over the right?!

What do you even expect you absolute MONG?
Being fuck every girl on sight?
You are only competing against the guys from your area and that share the same social circle, but really, tou're only competing against yourself.
I guarantee that the weird guy on the left is better prepared to attract a girl being fit than being fat, stop making excuses.

able to*

You realise no people don't walk around the gym shirtless mogging each other, the smaller guy has only been lifting for a few months and was probably the one who proposed the photo to Connor Murphy.

The reason it never happens in books is because you and people like you have nothing of interest to anyone.

choking from laughing at everything about this

the pic, the fact that its on Yea Forums , everything

I was crying laughing too I'm glad you appreciated it because I stole it from Yea Forums

This is bluepilled af

I used to be anorexic and this made me tense up

Is it tho? It's been working for me so far.