Hey, user. What are you doing there, sitting by yourself? Oh, are you writing by any chance? What's it about?

>Hey, user. What are you doing there, sitting by yourself? Oh, are you writing by any chance? What's it about?

Attached: hey.jpg (820x615, 132K)

It's about a man who loves a girl but can't say anything because if he fucks it up he has to deal with seeing her everyday because they live on the same floor in his apartment building. All he wants is a best friend with benefits that he can share his feelings too without being insulted over them. He hides his constant depressed state to others with jokes. He is know as the funny guy at work, so when he stops being funny as a cry for help people call him stuck up or that he grew up instead of seeing a significant pattern change in someone's personality. He eventually kills himself because he is so lonely, not before giving his cat to the girl next door.
I call it "The Pagliacci"

Just finishing up my commentary on 2 Nephi, honey. Put that coffee down and let me tell you a little story :)

Haha no I'm not that boring. I was actually absentmindedly scribbling this. Here, you can have it.

Attached: IMG_20190224_194414.jpg (820x615, 315K)

It’s a philosophical treatise on why loving traps is not gay.

Hehe, thanks, user. Would you mind if I took my shoes off? My feet are so hot and I'd like to cool my sweaty barefeet in the air of the coffeeshop because no one will notice the subtle smells of my pale tootsies.

what an absolute mommy

Attached: 62278534-2850-48AE-84CF-DBB0C54763BA.jpg (1024x577, 64K)

She looks dumb and weak, wouldn't breed with. I mean, look at her, it's obvious her frail body has never known a single day of hard work. How could she bear and raise 11 strong children while working her part on the farm as well?

She was made for the BBC

Attached: have_you_ever_been_so_white_that_you_just.jpg (724x960, 110K)

BAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD

Your answer: Castrated caucasoid servants will attend to child rearing and education, unless the child is on the path of a professional athlete at which point he or she will be introduced to the collective of Mammies that raise children within a sturdy warehouse facility

Yes, my dear. I am writing another post detailing my BRAP fantasy on Yea Forums. Would you like me to read you a chapter?

I knew that you were a dominatrix!

I thought you were quoting spiderman 2 for a second

Absolutely based and blackedpilled

It's about pige

Read Culture of Critique.

Attached: 124334563453.jpg (317x474, 27K)

Listen here you fucking cunt, and listen good.
How many fucking times have I hit on a girl reading a book? Plenty. You know how many fucking times it worked out? Zero.
Can your barely functioning female brain ponder on why? Because you're all stuck up bitches.
So you see me writing, putting my entire concentration on a masterpiece, and what do you do? Do you have some self awareness and realize, "Hm, just like girls don't like being interrupted while reading maybe I shouldn't interrupt a man working?" No, you dense-skull life support for a vagina, you decide to act entirely entitled and fucking butt in.
And ruin my train of thought.
Just fuck off you goddamn roastie!

She's a Dominatrix...she does this stuff all the time...gave herself away when she started talking about boys sniffing her smelly feet...likes toying with unworldly young nerdy literature buffs destined to be English teachers....

Attached: 5.png (215x459, 16K)

My Dear,

I ask that you forget his art for I have created something far greater. Last week when you gave an oral presentation in class you spoke about your love of The Scream. Since then I have been hard at working creating a portrait of you that shows not only your beauty but your suffering. Today, my dear, I present you with the artwork.

Attached: screamgf.png (820x616, 1.53M)

is that supposed to make BBC jokes not funny?

No, read Culture of Critique.

It's about the vapidity of women and sex in general. But enough about that, how would you like to provide me with male issue in exchange for material support?

Will it explain the power of the BBC?

Culture of Critique will explain everything you need to know.

Attached: ronda rousey the muse.jpg (1850x1006, 260K)