I like Robert E. Howard

I like Robert E. Howard

Attached: 220px-Robert_E_Howard_suit.jpg (219x284, 13K)

Literally who

FUCKING LOL

he's /our/guy

>His mother had been ill with tuberculosis his entire life, and upon learning she had entered a coma from which she was not expected to wake, he walked out to his car and shot himself in the head, aged 30 years old.
F

Me too, though I'm only familiar with his Conan stories, which I reread once in a while.

what a fucking pussy lmao.
was there incest involved?

You should definitely read the Kull stories, if you like Conan they fill in a lot of background in the pre-Cataclysm age. Kull is a lot more thoughtful than Conan, I actually prefer him as a character.

No, but he was a carer for her his entire life and her worsening illness made him very depressed. He was already mentally fucked up when she went into the coma.

Holy based. I'll try to read this guy. I plan to do the same but i want to drown myself. Shooting yourself in the head is unaesthetic.

Drowning sounds terrible I prefer shooting ones head with a shotgun

Is he the Pinnacle of /Fitlit/?

Attached: Fit_and_Lit.jpg (267x188, 9K)

It's just 3 minutes of agony. You're killing yourself because you've endured years of suffering and now want to quit but don't want to end it in a mere 3-4 minutes? It isn't that terrible, plus it doesn't leave a bloody mess for someone to clean.

There's very unpleasant panic too, which is not present of you shoot yourself.

What about Solomon Kane?

Haven't read them. Just Conan, Kull and Bran Mak Morn.

Congratulations you're a real fucking man
>t. dickless faggot

I think Solomon stories have the best dynamics.

she was a wonderful person

fascinating Conan threads— Conan laughs at other types like egghead scientists, as Conan survives while they die out

The Conan stories were a lot of fun, even if I found Conan as a character kind of obnoxious.

It's a real shame that Howard killed himself.

IIRC, by that point in his life he had become quite socially isolated, and his mother was one of very few people that were close to him.

God,i hope so

Solomon kane it's great,his horror stories are good too

Ayy, baddabing baddaboom, fuhgeddaboudit, capeesh?