I like Jordan Peterson

I like Jordan Peterson.

Attached: 0A889A6C-1290-4431-866F-C6D275488FEF.jpg (220x309, 14K)

I'm not even going to be surprised at the amount of replies this thread will receive
I personally don't care if someone likes Peterson, what I care about, or rather, am interested in discussing is why they do

He's pretty handsome ain't he

You're currently doing a shit job of living up to his precepts.

He's a net positive to the world, which is what I value most in people. He also decreases the amount of boredom in the universe

Attached: Ben Stiller.jpg (245x307, 7K)

let's be honest he's pretty intelligent and well read man but on some subjects he's dead wrong

lol

Oh bama desi Jordy San Chan Beterson fwill yu fwuck mai tite lil neethole?

And you're not doing your part of helping to start JBP threads. Starting these threads is like the journey of Simba in The Lion King.

spends the time of his life teaching other people how to live their lives

Perhaps, I'm not an authority on his subjects. But like he says in his maps of meaning lectures: things can be usefully wrong. At least he articulates his reasoning and train of thought well enough to dissect where the faults are.

JBP is undeniably wrong about some things (e.g., global warming). The mistake, though, is believing that we do or do not find people fascinating based on how many correct positions they hold. It's possible to find someone incredibly engaging and admirable while disagreeing with them on many points.

Assessing someone's worth merely according to how "right" they are is the way of the SJW.

>The mistake, though, is believing that we do or do not find people fascinating based on how many correct positions they hold
Whose mistake, mine or Petersons? Because neither of us say anything like that.

>net positive

Attached: utilitarianism in a nutshell.jpg (561x560, 62K)

Imagine your first response to the term "net positive" not being economics, or in this case psychology, but a meme about your wife being fucked by another man. That's really something, eh?

Neither yours nor JBP's; it's just something I see people doing a lot. "You like JBP, huh? Well, he says X, and X is wrong! Checkmate!" I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. It misunderstands what it is to find someone interesting or admirable.

>people don't realize he will go down in history as the first major internet professor

You're so new it's adorable

Attached: Photo-on-8-12-14-at-1.34-PM-2.jpg (640x427, 76K)

>internet professor

Attached: 446464.jpg (683x612, 103K)

>Rem Lezar

Attached: what.jpg (473x360, 17K)

I like JBP, but please get the fuck out, I've never read more underage posts in my life.

Attached: dog.png (357x290, 45K)

>Just do things you dont like to do so you will master them and become a father figure!

t. Jordanian Penisman

My old nemesis!

So many people here obviously haven't gone into the belly of the dragon and molested there fathers.

If you have something bad to say, clean your room!
Daddy issues confirmed!