I like Jordan Peterson

I like Jordan Peterson.

Attached: 0F95359F-B577-4B0F-BDBC-2739C7A2A1CA.jpg (710x400, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NvrO8iIZn_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like him too

my only issue with JP is that he lies about his personal life.

How's that?

I read the meme book, and many of his personal anecdotes conflicted with stories he's told in interviews and podcasts

Can you give me an example?

I've read the meme book and listened to plenty of podcast appearances and haven't noticed anything especially striking. But JBP's personal life isn't to aspect to which I've paid the most attention.

in the book he claims that his daughter's diet has helped manage the symptoms of her disease, in combination with medication and the surgeries.

in JR's podcast, he says the diet alone has totally cured his daughter of all ailments.

Not a contradiction, he means current problems. Surgery and medicine at one point helped

I've never listened to this fag really but my gen X coworker is one of his cultists and tried the meat only diet because his guts were fucked up from eating like shit and being an alcoholic. He claims to feel better but he has aged like 5 years in the last 6 months, lost a lot of weight including muscle mass when he wasn't fat, and always fucking stinks now because he drinks vodka instead of beer now and that stupid protein oil that makes you shit yourself. Its a disaster honestly. I'm glad I have gone back to first shift as he doesn't appear to be stopping. He is however cooking his own food now instead of eating fast food all of the time so I guess he did clean his room to some extent.

That's not allowed here, sorry.

I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one making Jordan Peterson threads :).

This thread AGAIN?

Attached: what.jpg (473x360, 17K)

Do a favour to humanity and throw yourself into a black hole. I only hope black holes actually erase every bit of information contained in the matter that constitute your bodies.

youtu.be/NvrO8iIZn_Y

Attached: MV5BNWUwYTkyNGMtOGJkNS00NmFiLTkyMjEtNTI1OTNmZGJhYjE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTc4MzI2NQ@@._V1_UY317_CR51,0,21 (214x317, 9K)

his lectures are an extremely usefull introduction to jungian theory. he sometimes doesn't factcheck all the shit he spits out tho and the hype surrounding him of course, is literal cancer

his peak was 2016 when the struggle was real

Would you let Peterson tie you up and fuck your ass OP?

i'm indifferent towards him, i just find it amusing how /pol/children think juden peterstein is a witty pun. even they enjoyed better days.

the AI is going to torture this dude so bad across infinite simulations

That's going to happen to everyone. Even if your dipshit relatives don't test their DNA once the grey goo micromachines take over even if you ever touched a penny or whatever they got you. Only the completely obliterated will know rest from this horror.

Same. Seems like he genuinely cares for people. Those episodes of him crying are not at all fake or insincere. He's a compassionate dude, and everything he does flows from that. But I think he's lost himself in the vortex of celebrity, which he never aimed for in the first place and was not prepared to attain. I hope he'll stop dissing the postmodern marxist globalist transgender army now and promote more messages of love and peace with eachother, to his followers. His voice can do a lot of good, if he uses it for such a cause. We need love. There's too much violence in our world, be it in words or actions. Let's all remember our oneness, and take actions that show us we haven't forgotten of this fact. Are there any /kind/ public figures out there today? Ones who promote love and kindness amid today's absolute chaos of a modern world?