Banned

Who here /BannedForLife/ from their local bookstore?

Attached: Pepe.jpg_large.jpg (680x964, 123K)

That’s because you kept shitting in copies of My Two Daddiew

What'd you do?

Assuming this is true, how the fuck would you get banned from a bookstore?

I stole The Savage Detectives from a bookstore when I was 17. Most Chad thing I’ve ever done desu

That was, dare I say, “savage” my good sir.

I asked for a copy of Siege by James Mason and I didn't realize the store owner was Jewish.

Nice one, stormfag

by constantly putting my diary with fake ISBN and barcode on the shelf

Not me (I am OP)
I did my math homework from out of a textbook being sold at the store without buying it. I thought since it's okay to read fiction books without buying them to see if you'll like them or not, it would be okay to use the textbook to do my homework

Nice, based, and red-pilled. You did the right thing. I hope one bad experience doesn't put you off doing this in the future.

Chances are your university library has a copy of the textbook. But you’re a retarded anime and frog poster. You’ll probably fail your math class too dWEEB.

I don't know if anyone remembers, but I posted a greentext a while back about how I accidentally knocked a load of books off the shelf at a bookstore, freaked out and ran off with a guy shouting after me. Well, I went back two months ago and was recognised by the manager, and basically I was asked to leave the premises. She didn't say I was banned, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed back.

Attached: 1547482892478.jpg (736x815, 38K)

Get banned from life too

Your fault for autistically running away instead of apologizing and picking up the books like a normal person. They probably thought you were a thief or something.

What a disgustingly bland reason

I expected something involving a woman

Attached: 1548946418667.jpg (1200x1200, 189K)

>the guild goes to Yea Forums

HAhaha, how many of them even know that meme?

Attached: 4zFab5BN_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I know, I had a dozen people tell me when I originally posted it. It's easy to judge, but it's just the type of person I am. In akward situations I just freeze up, my throat goes all dry and I can't talk, and I usually end up running away.

Attached: sz.gif (220x184, 8K)

it's ok i'd let you into my bookstore

I work there, but I don't want to go in on my days off because they'll ask me if I can clock in

im banned for cumming in books desu

Attached: 8f4.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

thanks fren

Attached: apu2.jpg (820x627, 142K)

I'm not allowed to go to my local library, which is ,admittedly, a bit off-topic, because I failed penis inspection day in 11th grade and never went back to redo it.

I got banned from the library becuase I tried to sneak past the no-singles policy. They caught me with a copy of Ulysses which is considered a red flag for incels and I got dragged into the library security office. They called over the loudspeaker for my gf to come and get me and no one showed up. They wouldn’t even let me get a hotdog at the library hotdog stand on the way out

F^cking kek.

Attached: the face of white nationalism.jpg (280x396, 24K)

nazbol gang?

pepe must die

Attached: pepe gettin hammered.gif (487x560, 898K)

Eurasia is the only hope to destroy the satanic nigger-Jews of Atlantis!

>tatoos

didn't realise there were so many weebs here. disgusting

I'd let him into the bookstore of my heart.

Basedboy