What’s the best edition/translation?

What’s the best edition/translation?

Attached: 840C7AAE-B8F1-4DB9-9EC8-8EC69ED248DB.png (1048x1687, 2.18M)

Pic related is my copy

Attached: 36B48ABE-44DD-4E45-A5B5-F4BA4B718E00.jpg (340x499, 33K)

Worst book I was ever forced to read.

You were forced to read it? In school?

Yeah. They make you read a bunch of things you otherwise wouldn't in that place. It's absolutely horrible.

Is this the one with all the “adult” talk?

Why would you want to read 300 pages of lies?

She looks like a 30 year old.

Yeah had to read this for high school English. Even then I recognized it as unsuitable for teaching English. For one, it was written in Dutch, and secondly it was written by a prepubescent girl. If it wasn’t for defernce for the Holocaust we wouldn’t have ever read it.

What's the point in reading a teenage girl's diary?

Attached: zldo.png (491x517, 154K)

Critiquing the translator’s prose

It's easier for the Zionist elite to control you by taking advantage of your sympathy for the lies presented within.

Also with our country becoming more mixed this book is quickly losing relevance. In 20-30 years there will be no one alive that will have lived through the holocaust and none that bear any ancestral guilt for it. The classroom of tomorrow is more brown than white and the moralistic finger wagging coming from discussions of this book will fall on deaf ears ala “I’m Mexican what’s this got to do with me?”

This!

Literally me.
My family's been here since the declaration of independence. We had nothing to do with WWII and none of us even fought abroad because we didn't care.

Also critiquing Otto's prose.

Go back nazi scumbos

My family moved here in the 80’s. Our homeland was unironically appropriated by Jews. So save me the tears of some early 1900s era teen.

You have to go back.
Dems da roolz

>palestinian

Jewish people are particularly ugly.

I was made to read it during middle school; however, my father was a fanatical anti-Semite. So I was stuck in the position of having to read this book and do assignments on it completely under the radar.