Litpill me on Stirner

Litpill me on Stirner

Attached: 1543333365254.png (1200x1555, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1845/german-ideology/ch03d.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=9B8fq-PmaHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What about you just bloody read the ego and its own, faggot?

Marx bodied this fool.

i have too many actual good books to read

i) it is a good book
ii) then don't ask, fag

no he didn't retard

read it so you aren't another 1 of a million dumbfucks who thinks they know anything about stirner because they read wikipedia and gives retarded criticisms like

"dude isn't the idea of a spook a spook"

and other retarded things like that

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1845/german-ideology/ch03d.htm

>Saint Max who, like all saints, loves miracles, but can only perform a logical miracle, is annoyed because he cannot make the sun dance the cancan, he grieves because he cannot still the ocean, he is indignant because he must allow the mountains to tower to the sky.

>Although on page 124 the world already becomes “prosaic” at the end of antiquity, it is still, for our saint, highly unprosaic. For him it still is the “sun” and riot the earth that traces its course, and to his sorrow he cannot à la Joshua command “sun, stand thou still: On page 123, Stirner discovers that

>at the end of the ancient world, “spirit” “again foamed and frothed over irresistibly because gases” (spirits) “developed within it and, after the mechanical impact from outside became ineffective, chemical tension, which stimulate in the interior, began to come into wonderful play”.

>This sentence contains the most important data of the “unique” philosophy of nature, which on the previous page had already arrived at the conclusion that for man nature is the “unconquerable”. Earthly physics knows nothing about a mechanical impact which becomes ineffective — unique physics alone has the merit of this discovery. Earthly chemistry knows no “gases” which stimulate “chemical tensions” and, what is more, “in the interior”. Gases which enter into new combinations, into new chemical relations, do not stimulate any “tensions”, but at most lead to a fall of tension, insofar as they pass into a liquid state of aggregation and thereby their volume decreases to something less than one-thousandth of their former volume. If Saint Max feels “tensions” “in” his own “interior” due to “gases”, these are highly “mechanical impacts”, and by no means “chemical tensions”. They are produced by a chemical transformation, determined by physiological causes, of certain mixtures into others, whereby part of the constituents of the former mixture becomes gaseous, therefore, occupies a larger volume arid, in the absence of space for it, causes a “mechanical impact” or pressure towards the outside. [That] these nonexistent “chemical tensions” “come” into extremely “wonderful play” in Saint Max’s “interior”, namely, this time in his head, “we see” from the role they play in “unique” natural science. Incidentally, it is to be desired that Saint Max would no longer withhold from the profane natural scientists what nonsense he has in mind with the crazy expression “chemical tensions”, which moreover “stimulate in the interior” (as though a “mechanical impact” on the stomach does not “stimulate it in the interior” as well).

Marx literally did not understand stirner, his word was so shit he never published it because he was embarressed

it is a god book

unironically this.

That literally doesnt even tackle his philosophy.
To me, Marx's responce seems the kind of answer a rick and morty fan would give to anything.

Good stuff.

Marx is litteraly frothing at the mouth babbling incoherent garbage because Stirner BTFOd him.

Max Stirner in a nutshell.
youtube.com/watch?v=9B8fq-PmaHc

Attached: Max_Stirner.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

cringe response
looks like Marx really was a paste eating retard

I did not expect to listen to a Stirner song in Estonian today. Thanks for sharing!

>ur a poo poo bum bum head

great rebuttal marx, now write another 699 pages where you refuse to engage stirner's actual arguement and purposefully strawman and ignore his actual points because you can't argue against them

I read this like five times and I'm still lost.

A nonentity, means absolutely nothing to me.

Can’t handle the Bantz!

Marx's diatribe is the equivalent of walking away from the bar humiliated and summoning the courage to banter back and coming up with a zinger on the way home.

he never even fucking published his response to Stirner.

true though. stirner saw the shitstorm generations ahead

Stirner isn't consumed in pills, he's snorting material.

Attached: 1415652307088.png (761x856, 227K)

Currenltly reading "Ego and it's own" and liking it. What are some more anarchoegoistpilled authors?

Attached: 1488.jpg (600x600, 102K)

>being this buttflustered

T. Never read stirrer and never will

Before he and Engels wrote that massive volume of a critique, Max wore to his more contemporary critics, semi-anonymously, in Stirner’s Critics, which addresses all of Marx’s points. He btfo of him well before he ever to pen to paper.

Emma Goldman was influenced by him and Kropotkin. I can’t think of the others... Novato? Something like this.
Strict individualism is pretty much covered by Max though