Me on the top

me on the top

Attached: 1549154086920.jpg (2660x2996, 1019K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CAb_bCtKuXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is Georges Perec a bloomer or doomer

I doubt anyone alive is 100% bloomer or doomer. People have their moments when they can act more doomer or bloomer, or have traits of both. Likewise, I’m certain Perec is similar.

i'm a little bit country, a little bit rock and roll, call me a Gloomer

Melancholic bloomer, for sure.

bloomer

Why is Shakespeare in bloomer, when his best play is doomer?

Thread theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=CAb_bCtKuXg

Man, Cannery Row is a fucking comfy book. I should read it again...

Six of those books in the lower chart are my favorites. Does this make me a bloomer?

Reminder this meme is unbelievably awful

Which ones

The Bloomer looks like he’s mentally retarded and just sat on his first vibrating butt plug.

king lear is pretty bleak yeah

what's so awful about it?

Zhuangzu, Tao Te Ching, Walden, The Gay Science, William Blake, de Montagne's Essays
I'm curious about Perec and I have some of his books in French and I'll also look more into Deleuze and Guattari

un homme qui dort is bloomer not doomer

which translations of zhuangzu and the tao te ching do you use?

i think i just got aids

I read both in my native language so I can't really advice anything

I come and go between these two, usually in cycles of three or four months. Pretty used to it by now so I take neither mood too seriously as I know it will end.

I will never understand why people pride themselves on being miserable and refusing to better themselves.

people will latch on to anything to feel unique

I like the doomer aesthetic but admire the bloomer mindset.

it's not about pride. Some people are just too retarded to not hate themselves.

Hamlet is bloomer in the end

Being doomer or bloomer is like being wet or dry: a state that is transitive..

such a bloomer thing to say

It's subjectively super hard to change the situation so you glorify it instead and pretend it's your choice to be miserable

such a doomer thing to say

I'd describe myself as an aspiring bloomer.

It's trite and boring. "Happy" and "sad" dichotomy is the most basic shit ever, it's what most normalfag media is based around. Clearly dull newfags have overtaken the community who came up with the great esoteric memes of old.

What is Hunger doing on the top? It has an uplifting ending. Also, why isn't there a fucking single Cioran work? He's the ultimate doomer.

Attached: ciorAN.jpg (283x178, 7K)

whoops, I fucked up. But yeah, still don't get Hunger.

if you only see a dichotomy between happy and sad in that image then i'm afraid the dull one here is you
use that noggin. is the vision of life put forward by rabelais, shakespeare, zhuangzi, and montaigne a naive positivity? happiness simpliciter? or is it more complex than that? ditto for the 'doomers'. is the only commonality between them 'sadness'?

Compare to this masterpiece. You may feel sophisticated for sublimating your mental illness through normie books, but so do ledditors. Inability to look past one's own petty idiosyncrasies is peak NPC.

Attached: pill books.jpg (3844x1824, 769K)

it would be funny if i could believe you were capable of self-parody
i must pray

Mainländer desu